What? You're my buddy?

My Six Awesome Oppas

 

*Notice: I've added new charaters into the story and sorry for not informing you as I cannot tag anymore tags of charater already XD And English is not my first language so wish you could understand my story XD if there is any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes... The co-author will deal with it :DD Thanks!!

"Ding Ding Ding!!"

The school bell rang and I started running because I knew I was late.

"I shouldn't have woken up so late!!" I mumbled to myself as I ran to my new class. In which I didn't know where it was. A hand from behind grabbed me. I looked up and turned around.. and saw a blondie. AGAIN. But this time I didn't see any blondies I met in the morning. Hmm, that's weird.

I don't know who the blondie was so I just walked away and yanked my hand away from him. 

"Yah! Where are you going?" He pinned me to the wall. "Who.. who are you?" I asked him as if there was a tiger in front of me, trying to eat me up.

"You don't know who I am? Now let me tell you my name. I'm Jung Kyung Su!"  I saw a shadow behind. The blondie I met in the morning punched him. In his face. Ow. That surely hurt. I ran and hid behind him and held onto his shirt, trying to hide. I was afraid that Kyung Su would find me and hit me after school. Why? Because the first impression of him to me is that he's a gangster. After the blondie punched Kyung Su, Kyung Su ran away in fear.

"It's fine now, don't worry." He patted on my head lighty and saw my hands clutching onto his shirt. I quickly let go but I didn't run away this time. I thanked him and asked him politely, "May I know your name?" He smiled with a peace sign and said "Hey! My name is Yoo Youngjae, nice to meet you!" 

 

"Nice to meet you too.. Youngjae Opp.. Oppa..." I bluish slightly when I said that.

"Did you just... Call me Oppa?" He said with a broad smile. I was embarrassed and ran in the direction of my class. I sneakily entered by the back door so nobody would notice me. If I was found out, damn that would be awkward. So I stood there until the teacher came. I looked around the class to see what the students usually did when the teacher hadn't arrived yet. But all they did was talk. And the class was so noisy.

Suddenly, someone roughly tapped on my shoulder. I looked up, and saw Kyung Su. DAMN it's Kyung Su! I was shocked and couldn't move for a few seconds. Then he held my hand tightly and pinned me to the wall once again. "Hi, we meet again huh? Oh, so your name is LEE HYUNMIN!" He shouted as he looked at my name tag. The whole class was looking at us.

I covered my name tag quickly and pushed him away. Everybody looked at me, bewildered. Some of them, did hand signs, signalling to me, not to offend him anymore otherwise I would get in trouble. Too bad. I didn't listen to them.

He held me back and inched closer. His face was now in front of mine, just inches away and we were about to kiss on the lips. I widened my eyes and he pulled me closer to him and now my nose is touching his. He held out his hand and touched my face gently.

"If you had listened to me, you would't have ended up like this, so now shall we kiss or...?"

What the ! Go away bastard! A hero came again as I swallowed my saliva. He pushed him away roughly and warned him with a calm voice.

"One more time I see you touching her, you'll get it from me." The hero held my hand and pulled me gently to my place where I was supposed to sit.

"Thank you my hero." I whispered to him as he sat beside me.

He whispered back, "Your hero? Why your hero not your Oppa? I want you to call me Jongup Oppa~! Oh yes, by the way, name's Moon Jongup. I heard you calling my hyung Oppa today outside the class, so I wondered if you can call me Oppa too!"

I whispered softly to answer him "Okay then! Jongup Oppa, nice to meet you!" He smiled but didn't reply me because the teacher came into the class.

She cleared . "Class let's welcome our new student before we start class. Lee Hyunmin, please come to the front and introduce yourself to the class." I walked to the front as instructed nervously and said, "Hi everyone, my name is Lee Hyunmin. Nice to meet you all. Please take good care of me!"

The class gave approving nods. The teacher went on. "Class, please take care of her well! Hyunmin-ah, your buddy is Kyung Su. See that boy over there?" She pointed at Kyung Su. I nodded.

"Kyung Su, I'm counting on you to take care of the new student." The teacher shouted across the class to Kyung Su. He was sitting in the back row, corner left. He answered in a polite voice. "Yes, teacher I will definitely take good care of her. You can count on me." He smirked at the end of his sentence. . I'm in trouble.

I widened my eyes in shock and stared at him for a few seconds before returning to my own seat. Then Jongup Oppa slipped something into my pocket. After the coast was clear and no one was looking at me, I took it out secretly. I read it under the table.

Here's what he wrote:
'Meet me at the rooftop later during recess[break time].' 

I looked at him and as usual, he smiled to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it now? Hope its fine!!!