During Recess

My Six Awesome Oppas

I needed to go recess with Kyung Su so I followed behind him.

A hand grabbed mine. OH GAWD NOT AGAIN! I turned around and, as usual, wanted to ask what the person wanted when he covered my mouth. He used his left hand to hold on to my waist and pulled me to the roof top sneakily so that Kyung Su wouldn't  notice that I'm not with him. 

When I reached the roof top I saw the blondies again, so I was relieved. Wait, why am I relieved? I don't know...

The person who covered my mouth just now was Jongup Oppa.

"Why didn't you come to the rooftop to find me? Didn't I ask you you to come here?" He asked me angrily. I stuttered. "But... My.. My buddy is Kyung Su. The teacher also held me back during recess and told me to follow him wherever he went."

I answered him as softly as a mouse squeaking. "It's alright Jongup, she's a good girl. She definitely has her reasons for doing that." Youngjae Oppa helped me to comfort Jongup Oppa cause' he was SUPER angry.

I ran to Youngjae Oppa who was sitting on the floor, bowed slightly and whispered, "thank you Oppa..."

He smiled and said "No problem. Anything for my little sis! Let's introduce you to the other boys, he's Zelo and he's Daehyun." Pointing to each of them one at a time. I nodded and beamed at Zelo and Daehyun. "Hello... My name is Lee Hyunmin. Nice to meet you, please take care of me~" I greeted them with a nervous bow.

"Hello! My name is Zelo and I'm younger than you~ But you can call me Oppa if you want! " Zelo greeted excitedly. I laughed at his cuteness.

I looked over at Daehyun. He smiled slightly at me. "Daehyun. Hello Hyunmin." I looked at him in awe, amazed by his.. Tone. He looked back at me confusedly.

"Something wrong? Or something on my face?" I shook my head. "Nothing. Please take care of me well, Daehyun Oppa." He nodded and smiled.

Zelo squealed [not like a girl] and grabbed my hand. 

"Hyunmin dongsaeng is so cuteeeee! How I wish you were my real dongsaeng!!" I laughed and nodded. "You'd make a great oppa too!"

All 7 of us, talked and rambled on and on about our lives until recess ended. I bid goodbye to everyone and waved at them. I walked into the classroom only to find everyone staring at me quietly, and Kyung Su at his table. 

Crap! I forgot about Kyung Su!! Kyung Su looked up and slammed his fist on the table, almost splitting it into half. I cringed and shuffled over to the table. 

"Yah. Where the hell did you go?" I looked down. Kyung Su stood up and grabbed my collar. I looked into his fiery eyes and froze. 

Uh-oh. Wrong move. He narrowed his eyes at me and pulled my hair, making me scream.