In the bus...

My Six Awesome Oppas

RE-UPDATE; Hey readers! I'm the co-author for this story, Sunggyus_Wifey! ^^ Read this chapter again because there's a LOT of grammar and spelling errors! So sorry for making you read it again!

* Note: I will use the word " I " in the story as when you are reading, you will know its yourself as Lee Hyunmin :)

"It's time to go to school!!!! LEE HYUNMIN!!! WAKE UP!!!" My mother shouted at me as I was still on the bed covering my ears.

My mother pulled me up and whispered to me. "If you don't want me to call your Dad to come and talk to you again, you better wake up now!!" As soon as I heard that I ran to the bathroom to prepare myself to go to my new school. If you ask why I'm in a new school, I'll tell you, I got poor results in my examinations halfway through the year. That's why I was transferred to a new school.

After I washed up, I put on my uniform and took my bag with my right hand. I grabbed a toast with my other hand and ran off as I could because I knew I would be late for school if I didn't run fast enough. 

On my way to the bus station, these questions kept flashing across my mind.

'Who would my buddy be? Is it a male or a female? Is he or she mixing with good or bad company?'

As the bus came by, I hopped onto it. Damn it was super crowded. Great, I had to stand.

The bus was too squeezy so I couldn't find a seat. I held on tight to the metal pole in the bus. As the bus passed by a few stops, I thought of happy memories that my friend had left for me before I left my previous school.

A guy with blonde hair patted on my shoulder, making me turn around and look at him. I was almost going to ask him, 'Who are you'  when he said,

"Aren't you supposed to alight at this station? We're in the same school right? By the look of the uniform you're wearing, I know you're from our school. By the way, My name is Bang Yongguk, I've never seen you around the school before, are you new here?" I was about to open my mouth to reply him. But he was damn fast! He has so many questions!

"Let's get off the bus before its too late." He held me tightly and lightly turned me around. Then he pushed me in front gently so that I wouldn't fall.

After both of us got off the bus, he walked beside me and I looked at him with a why-are-you-walking-beside-me-look-I-don't-even-know-you look. Surprisingly, he understood what I meant and said,

"You haven't answered my question yet so why must I go?" I widened my eyes in surprised and asked him back.

"How did you know that I wanted to ask you that question?" He replied me with a playful smile.

"Until you tell me the answer to my question then I'll tell you my answer to yours." 

I answered him in a irritated tone. "Yes I'm supposed to alight at this station, but I was thinking of something so I... I.. Never mind! And I'm new in your school." Then from behind another blonde asked me curiously. "So what were you thinking about? Because you're a new student, let me introduce myself, I am Kim Himchan, Yongguk's 'brother'." [a fake brother like bros :)] I turned around and saw five other blondies. My eyes widened again. I thought to myself, "Since when were they behind me? And why am I talking to them? Are they bad students? I better stay away from them." 

After thinking of that, I ran away from them without replying them. I tried to avoid them everywhere I went because I didn't want to mix with bad company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Is it okay? I hope so! Wow! In foreword I already have 2 subscribers, look forward for new chapters!! And sorry for the short update! :3

Sunggyus_Wifey: Yeah I hope you enjoyed the chapter! xD

See you then. :) 

Remember to read, comment and subscribe! :D

Bye!