I'm luckier.

The Super Lucky One

A/N: Hi guys, my lovely readers, thank you for reading and for your comments <3 if you read the story feeds you might have realised that I had the idea of adding more drama but well, I'm not lazyul for nothing hahaha x'D. And um... I have another HyoSoo story in mind already so save it ;'D let's just leave this SooSica fic this way~ Enjoy the final chapter <3

Random music to listen to if you want

 

Sooyoung's dream (also flashback)

Sooyoung leaned closer and planted a gentle kiss on her cheek. Jessica closed her eyes and smiled shyly, waiting for the touch. She felt Sooyoung’s lips which tensed up all her senses. In the middle of the thrill, Jessica unconsciously put her arms around the tall girl’s waist and pulled her into a hug. Sooyoung hugged back tightly. They broke the hug moments later.

“…so?” Jessica said.

“Hm?” Sooyoung smiled dreamily.

“Is there anything else…?” The blonde girl shyly suggested.

“Um…” Sooyoung thought for a while. Jessica waited nervously for Sooyoung to ask her one more question to which she would say yes.

“Just know that I love you.” Sooyoung smiled at a confused Jessica.

“But… don’t you want me to be …your girlfriend or…”

“er… I…” Sooyoung blushed and looked away. “Y-you don’t have to… l-love me back. S-so…”

“Babo-yah.” Jessica hit Sooyoung’s arm. “I love you, too…” The blonde girl trailed off shyly and looked at the ground.

“R-really?” Flowers were blossoming all over Sooyoung’s face.

 

-------

 

The sun light landed on Sooyoung’s eyes and she stirred. Her muscles ached as well as her head. A familiar smell however made her feel good. She opened her eyes and found herself hugging someone’s stomach. Sooyoung was puzzled for a while. She enjoyed the familiar yet nice smell of the person by taking in deep breath. She buried her face in the latter’s stomach to avoid the light and had the intention to sleep again.

The movement on her stomach woke Jessica up. “Sooyoungie…”

Sooyoung froze. Reality hit her hard as she pretended to be sleeping.

“Sweetie… are you awake?” Jessica whispered. She was relief that Sooyoung wasn’t having a fever anymore and seemed to be sleeping in peace. She Sooyoung’s long hair affectionately. “Sweetie-yah, I missed you so much.”

Sooyoung tried hard to not squeezing Jessica and continued pretending. She too missed her girlfriend badly but…

She remembered the scene that welcomed the exhausted her home from the business trip. A bitter feeling flowed through her body and her chest was stinging as if a knife was slicing her heart. Jessica was still stoking her hair and every touch became more and more painful for the tall girl to bear. Anguish boomed in her head and she just wanted to get up and walk out of the room right that moment.

“Sweetie-ah, I just had a …bad dream.” Jessica began to sob from above Sooyoung’s head. Her cries immediately calmed Sooyoung down as she focused all the concern on her girlfriend.

“I… dreamt that you… woke up and you left…” Jessica continued to sob. “You don’t want to… talk to m-me..”

True. Sooyoung thought. She didn’t want to talk to anybody. Not Jessica. Not even Yuri or Tiffany. Maybe she will have to talk to them at some point, but not now. Sooyoung just wanted to be alone and not disturbed by anybody.

“What do I do now sweetie?” Jessica calmed herself down. She’d been crying too much in the last 24 hours anyway. “When you wake up, are you going to leave? Please don’t leave me...” She pleaded and hugged Sooyoung’s head. “Oh Lord what should I do when you wake up? How should I explain it to you now..? You’re not gonna believe me. Nobody will. Like, who would believe that we were just drunk and… aishhhhh!”

The d-d-d-d-d-deep part in Sooyoung wanted to believe. It was trying to convince her that what her girlfriend’s saying was true. And she should believe it.

But another part found the whole thing extremely annoying.

“I shouldn’t have gone to dinner with him…”

Oh so you guys went out for dinner that’s great it must have been fun and delicious and you didn’t have to cook and-

“I should have been strong! I swear I rejected him dozens of times! But he said he just wanted a friendly dinner and tricked me with that stupid trick and all those nonsense!! There was even cucumber in my plate!!” Jessica said in frustration, still didn’t know that Sooyoung was listening. “Why does it have to be like this..? I’ve missed you so badly and now that you’re here, I screwed everything up. I’m such a fool. I wished I had a time machine. I would slap myself real hard.”

Thought Sooyoung was mad, she didn’t like the idea of Jessica slapping herself.

“I’ve been the worst girlfriend ever. Right? I promised you... that it wouldn’t happen again… but I failed to keep my promise… First you saw me at the café, now in our own apartment. How ridiculous!” Jessica exclaimed while Sooyoung smiled inwardly. “What’s done is done, sweetie... I can’t change it. And I can’t deny it. I just hope that you won’t question my love. Because I really do love you. I think about you the whole time. When he kissed me, all that was in my head, was you.”

...

“But you’re not gonna believe me.. it sounds so phony… right? Even I find it unbelievable.” Jessica sighed. “What should I do now…? What if you don’t want to talk to me.. And I have no idea how I should explain this mess… urghh…”

Sooyoung found herself entertained by the Jessica’s monologue. She amusedly listened to her girlfriend and just closed her eyes and enjoyed the show.

"I will accept any punishment. I will do anything you want me to. Just… j-just d-don’t… don’t leave…” Jessica sobbed again all of a sudden. The bad dream probably came back to her mind and terrified the poor girl. “P-please… when you w-wake up..”

Jessica felt something happened to the blanket and the next thing she knew, she was forced to lie flat on the bed with Sooyoung on top of her.

“S-s-swee..”

“Bad girl.” Sooyoung cut her off in a serious tone.

The blonde girl was too surprised to say anything. Sooyoung captivated her with her deep and mesmerizing eyes. She saw those eyes getting closer and closer until everything was blurry because they were too close to see. She felt a pair of lips pressed against hers and right that moment her heart groaned in joy. She put her arms around Sooyoung’s neck and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss.

“I missed you.” Sooyoung whispered.

“I missed you too, sweetie-yah.” Jessica broke the kiss and looked at Sooyoung. “When did you wake up?”

“Like two minutes before you did.”

“S-so you… you heard me babbling..” Jessica flushed.

“Every. Single. Word.” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

“Sweetie-ah, I-”

“Okay okay I heard it. You don’t have to explain.” Sooyoung put her fingers on Jessica’s lips before she could say anything further. “I don’t want to hear it now. We can do it later when I feel like so.”

“So you don’t want to talk about it?” Jessica tightened the grip on Sooyoung’s shirt. She feared that the tall girl might leave like in the dream. “No… please..” She pulled Sooyoung down and held the girl tight. Sooyoung was now literally lying on top of Jessica who was receiving all of Sooyoung’s weight but didn’t care.

“It’s okay. I’m mad. But I won’t leave you.”

Jessica felt a relief in the heart.

“Thank you sweetie-yah.”

 

-----

 

Outside the bedroom, there stood Hyoyeon with a tray of breakfast.

“That girl, Sica, she’s so lucky.”

 

 

 

Epilogue

 

“Oh hey wait. Be prepared for the punishment you’re going to receive, baby.” Sooyoung said with a mischievous smile.

“Anything sweetie. I’ll do anything.”

“Of course. From now on I want you to…” Sooyoung whispered the rest into Jessica’s ear.

Jessica flushed madly hearing her girlfriend’s demand, but she had no way to back out anyway.

“You!” Jessica hit Sooyoung’s . “Naughty!”

“Oookay then.” Sooyoung sat up from the bed. “I guess I’ll see you lat-”

“No no no no no no no no wait!” Jessica quickly grab Sooyoung’s shirt. “I’ll do it! I’ll do it!”

And Sooyoung smirked.

 

 

A/N: THE END!! Thank you for sticking with SooSica~~~ xD /bows/ I hope to see you in the future!