The Purple Guy...

Life Of Two Different Girls..

Hmm, are you okay? If not I should take you to the school clinic.. Asked the student concernly..

         Owh, I’m okay.. Answered Heeyoung blushing.. What I’ve done.. Choi Heeyoung! Stop staring at him.. Heeyoung tried her best to look cool even though her  heartbeats were not in a normal condition at that moment.

         The student smiled and held out his hand.. I’m L.joe.. And are you new here? What’s your name?

         Aa..Yeah.. I’m new student.. Answered Heeyoung while avoiding L.joe’s eyes.

 Suddenly..

           Heeyoung! Faster, the porridge is getting cold.. Shouted Sungjong. Okay! I’m coming! Heeyoung quickly ran to them..

           So, her name is Heeyoung..Yeah, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.. But, wait, is she Chunji’s sister? His sister’s name is also Heeyoung.. Aah.. That’s impossible, he said his sister is in Canada right? It can’t be her..

           After they finished eating their food, Heeyoung,Sungjong and Hyuna went back to their classroom.. On their way, a group of student blocked them.. It’s the Kingka..

           Wow, look.. I think this the new student.. They’re right.. She’s hot.. Said Kai while looking at Heeyoung from head to toe..

           Heeyoung felt annoyed with that group.. She thought there’s no such student with a bad manner  towards girls in that school..

           So, what’s your name? I think you should go out with me tonight.. Said Kai smiling to his friends..

           Aish.. Listen carefully boy.. Even though I’m free tonight and I really really love to hang out but I’ll never do it with you guys.. So back off! We want to go back to our class now.. Answered Heeyoung.

           What the hell?! Mind your words, girl.. Do you know who you’re talking to right now? Asked Kai.

            Hmm.. Hyuna, Sungjong, who’s this guy? Is he a celebrity or something? Do I have to know him?

            He’s a kingka..But I think you don’t have to know him.. Answered Hyuna  while rolling her eyes.

            What? King Kong? Owh okay.. I got it.. Let’s go, we’ll gonna be late..Bye King Kong.. Said Heeyoung..

             Then, they left the place while making a high-5..

             Just wait,girl.. You'll know who I am after this.. Said Kai angrily because he never got rejected by other girls before.

 

             So,what class do we have now? Asked Heeyoung. Hyuna have a dance class and I have to go to the music class.. What class did you take? Asked Sungjong.  

             Hmm, I still not decide it yet.. So, I’ll wait at the library until you guys finished yor class okay? Said Heeyoung.