First Friend..

Life Of Two Different Girls..

nam_woohyun_by_lastfera-d506eax.png

Meanwhile, at the library.....

                  Aish...why u have to be so high..I can't reach you.. Mumbled Heeyoung while trying to get the book.

                  At that moment, a male student came and took the book for her.

                  Owh..Thank you very much.. Said Heeyoung while looking at the student. The student just nodded and left.

                  Why he seems weird? Did I do something wrong? Heeyoung thought.

                  Then, she went to find the student. He was reading a book alone at the corner of the library.

                  Hi, can I sit beside you? Heeyoung asked the student.

                  He just stared at Heeyoung. He felt something different when Heeyoung looked at him unlike other students in that school. He felt that the girl infront of him right now has a heart that every friend should have.. A sincere heart..

                 Hmm, it's okay if you don't want.. I understand.. Said Heeyoung with a smile..

                 No, you can sit here.. Answered him while looking back at his book. His heart was beating very fast since that was the first time a girl sat beside him.

                 After a few minutes, Heeyoung closed her book..She looked at the student.

                 I'm Choi Heeyoung and this is my first day in this school and my brother told me to make new friends..I already have one new friend,the head student and would you like to be my second friend? Asked Heeyoung smiling cutely.

                Again, the student looked at her.. He didn't give any answer but just smiled and nodded..

                You smiled? Aaw.. so cute.. I think you should always do it.. By the way, what's your name?

                Nam Woohyun.. Answered the student..

                Nice name.. How old are you? 

                19..               

                So, can I call you Woohyun oppa?

                And Woohyun nodded while adjusting his spectacles.

                Hmm oppa, I wanna ask you something.. Don't you have friends? See..Everybody sits with their own friends..but you...

                No, you're my first friend.. Said Woohyun..

                Owh, really? But, why? Heeyoung tilted her head..

                You can see it right? I'm a nerd.. People don't like to be friend with me and they always avoid to talk to me..And I hope you never do it.. Said Woohyun..He looked throughout the library window..He saw a flock of birds flying in the sky..Even birds have their own friends..Woohyun thought..

                Don't worry oppa..I promise that I'll always be your friend.. Heeyoung laced her pinky with Woohyun's..