The Mischievous Students..

Life Of Two Different Girls..

26055797f3df801fcb0cd902fd03c1a2_large.j

After the dance class ended..Andromeda went to sit by the field..

                 Jinhee, have you asked your parents about our plan this Saturday? Luhan asked.

                 Plan? This Saturday? Jinhee asked. Then, she hit her forehead.. How can I forget about that? I'm so stupid.. Don't worry oppa, I'll asked them today.

                 A very forgetful lady at a very young age. You can become a successful ahjumma.. Chanyeol teased Jinhee and she punched his forearm.. Ow! That hurts!

                 Serves you right!

                 Amber suddenly nudged my ribs. I saw something that might interest you.. She said while pointing at the back of a school block. An evil sneer appeared on Jinhee's face.

                 BAP.. I muttered.

                 Wanna go and get them? Sehun asked.

                 Of course.. Come on!

                 Andromeda approached the block slowly, until they could hear BAP's voices.

                 Oppa, you go first! Jinhee whispered to Luhan.

                 Luhan looked at her with fearful eyes. Me? Why me?

                 Just go! We won' let you face it alone! I need to let Suho know about this..Jinhee convinced him.

                  Okay,but I want a reward for this.. Luhan said desperately.

                  I know! You know the cue. We'll go and back you up..Now go!

                  Luhan pretended like he's brave enough to face BAP.

                  YAH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! We heard Luhan scolded them.

                  Hey, guys! Look! It' Luhan! Himchan said to his friends.

                  And he's alone without his good-for-nothing friends..Yongguk added.

                  Luhan snorted. Maybe you should go before the prefects got here.. He warned.

                  You see, we're not afraid of those useless prefects. They don't even know how to fight..Youngjae told him. BAP approached Luhan.

                  Well, I guess you'll have to face us..Luhan said with a smirk.

                   Us?! Yongguk asked,confussed.

                   That's right! Us! Jinhee answered as she stepped out from behind the wall. Chanyeol,Sehun and Amber were behind her.

                   The younger members of BAP  retreated a few steps when they saw us.

                   I guess you guys still haven't learned anything from our last encounter.. Jinhee told them..

                   Maybe they like it when your foot landed on their stomach..Amber make a guess..Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan laughed out loud.

                   Jinhee looked at Zelo, the youngest member in BAP.

                   You know, Junhong, I'm quite fond of your brother. So it's quite difficult for me to beat you up. Why can't you be more like Chanhee? Jinhee said.

                   I don't wan't to be like anybody. I just want to be me. Zelo replied.

                  Ok then, don't blame me when the principal call your parents..Said Jinhee.

                   Then, a group of prefects, led by Suho, surrounded them.

                   Well, we meet again BAP.. Suho said..Guys. grab them! He ordered..

                   Then the prefects consists of Seohyun, Sunggyu, Hoya, Donghyun, Jinyoung and Key went to take them to the principal's room.

                    Suho walked towards Jinhee.. Thanks sis, I owe you a lot..

                    Lower your voice! Just announce it to the whole school, how about? Jinhee said angrily..

                    Suho chuckled..He knew that Jinhee didn't want people in the school to know that they're siblings..

                    Okay, I'm sorry. I'd better get going. Stay away from trouble.. He advised before he left the place.

                     Your brother is quite cool.. Sehun said.

                     Yeah, whatever.. Let's get something to eat.. Jinhee pulled Luhan and the others followed.