The Noisy Dancers ..

Life Of Two Different Girls..

At the dance class…

              Jinhee, Amber, Luhan  and Sehun  were busy practising yesterday’s routine when the others arrived.

              The teachers are not here yet? Lay asked.. Not yet, I guess today’s  your lucky day..Amber told him. All of them let out a sigh of relief.

              Hyuna, have you mastered the routine? Sehun asked. Almost, I still can’t get the last part properly. Replied Hyuna.

              You’re just to thick-headed.. Kai insulted her.

              Yah! Kim Jongin! What’s your problem? Hyuna wanted to charge him but Changjo and Xiumin held her.

               Kai, what did you do this time? Jinhee asked. Compared to Taemin, Kai was a bit problematic.

               He's just frustrated because my friend refused to hang out with him and called him "King kong"..Hyuna told Jinhee. Everybody in the dance room bursted into laughter except for Kai and Hyuna, who were glaring at each other .

               Kai was rejected by a girl? That's so funny.. Ricky couldn't control himself.

               Kai hyung, maybe you should quit from being a kingka.. Minwoo suggested..

               Shut up, all of you! Kai shouted.. They stopped laughing but a few still struggling to surpress their laughter..That's enough, guys. Lets get into our groups..Jinhee instructed. Then they divided into three groups that were assigned by the teachers. Jinhee was in the same group with Luhan, Changjo, Tao and Minwoo.

                Hmm, does anybody know who's the girl that Hyuna talked about just now? Jinhee asked her group members.

                I think it's Heeyoung, Chunji's hyung sister. She just came back from Canada..Changjo answered..

                Are you going to do anything to her, noona? Tao asked.

                Why should I? I'm just impressed that a girl especially a new girl, can stand up to Kai like that. Send my regards to her if you meet her ok?

                 If she's with Hyuna, do you think you can get along with her? Luhan asked Jinhee.

                 The whole school knew that Jinhee and her groups were not in good terms with Hyuna and her bestfriend, Sungjong. They're not fighting. it's just they hated to see each other.

                 I never want to get along with any of Hyuna's friends, but if she's Chunji's sister, maybe I can treat her better than Hyuna..Said Jinhee..

                 Chunji was in Teen Top ,a Kingka group with some manners and respects towards people around them, especially girls. Teen Top was also known as Jinhee's favourite group in the school. All Teen Top members were like a little brothers to her, except for Cap, who was at her age.

                  At that moment, their dance teachers, Eunhyuk and Shindong entered the class.

                  Okay, everybody! Have you practice yesterday's moves? Shindong asked.

                  Yes, sir!

                  So, now let us see you dance.. Eunhyuk said as he pressed the play button.