My Brother's Purple Friend..

Life Of Two Different Girls..

teen-top1.png

Atfer the school ended..

                     Heeyoung waited at the bus stop alone since Hyuna and Sungjong had already went home with their parents..

                     Aish.. I think I missed the bus..Said Heeyoung looking at her watch..

                     A few minutes later, 6  motorbikes stopped by.

                     Hey, beauty! Wanna ride? Asked one of them.

                     Chanhee oppa! How did you know I'm here?

                     Aigoo.. I'm your brother.. I should know where my little sister is.. Chunji ruffled Heeyoung's hair.

                     Heeyoung smiled and jumped on Chunji's motorbike.

                     Are they your friends? Heeyoung pointed to other 5 students that were riding their own motorbikes.

                     Yup! Mom invited them to have dinner with us.. And she asked me to buy some groceries..So we have to go to the supermarket first before we go home.. Said Chunji..

  

 

At the supermarket..

                      Heeyoung looked at her brother's friend..

                      Oppa, why didn't your friends take off their helmet.. It seems so weird..Everybody is staring at us..Whispered Heeyoung..

                      I don't know..haha.. They always do weird things at the public..

                      Oh yeah.. But oppa, you also didn't take it off right?

                      Hmm, it's because we're bestfriend.. Chunji looked at Teen Top.. They were busy chatting and laughing towards each other.

                      Okay.. I understand.. Heeyoung nodded..

                      So, how's your first day? Great?

                      Oppa, I'm very happy today because I met Sungjong and Hyuna and they're in the same class with me..

                       Really? You didn't make new friends? Asked Chunji wile checking the list of his groceries that his mom gave to him..

                       Of course I did.. This morning, Suho, the head student helped me to find my class and I already met one cute friend in the library.. His name is Woohyun..

                       Aah.. The nerd.. Answered Chunji..

                      Oppa, don't call him like that.. He doesn't like it..

                      Okay okay.. I'm sorry.. Then?

                     During the reccess time, I bumped into a student.. He's so nice and handsome.. But I can't remember his name..And his hair is purple.. Oppa, do you know him?

                      When Chunji heard what his sister was saying, he chuckled and asked one of his friend..

                      Niel, do you know that guy?

                      Aah.. I think I know him.. His name is L.joe.. And he's the most ugliest creature I've ever seen.. Niel told Heeyoung..

                      Suddenly. the student with a red helmet threw an apple towards Niel..

                      Aaw!! That hurts..Niel rubbed his head.

                      Everybody laughed including Heeyoung even though she did not know why the student threw it..

                      After bought all the groceries, all of them went to Heeyoung's and Chunji's house..

                      Mom! Your kids have arrived.. Said Chunji.

                      Mrs. Choi closed her magazine.. You guys must be hungry right? I'll prepare the dinner okay..

                      I'll help you, mom..Heeyoung followed her..

                      But Chunji grabbed Heeyoung's hand.. Wait, I want to introduce Teen Top to you.. Aish..why did you guys still wear your helmet? Take ift off.. Said Chunji to his friends..

                      Heeyoung sat beside her brother ..

                      This is Ricky and Changjo.. This is Niel.. He is the same grade with you.. And that's Cap, he is the oldest one..haha.. Chunji stopped a while.. He went to L.Joe..

                       And the last one is the purple guy that you’ve just said..L.joe..Chunji said while smiling to his sister..

                       Heeyoung froze for a moment..

                       Mom!! I’m having my headache.. I’m going to sleep now.. Asked Chunji Oppa to help you..Heeyoung ran upstairs..