The Best Day Ever!!

Life Of Two Different Girls..

Heeyoung’s first day  in Woolim High School…

Somerville_High_School.jpg

         Oh gosh!!  I’m gonna hate this school. Why students here seems no interest to talk with me? Aish.. At least ask what my name is.. That’s enough.. 

         Choi Heeyoung was a transferred student from Canada and now she entered the Woolim High School because she wanted to stay with her family in Seoul. She already stayed with her cousin, Kris and his parents for about 5 years in Canada.

         She was walking alone around the school to find her new classroom. She refused to ask because every student was looking at her like she had killed someone.

 Suddenly, she bumped into a student.. DUSH!!

         Owh, I’m really really sorry..I didn’t see you walking infront of me..Sorry.. Said Heeyoung while doing a 90 degree bow.

         It’s okay.. No need to apologize.. Hmm, are you a new student? I’ve never seen you before.. Asked the student..

         Yes, I’m new here.. Thanks God.. I thought there’s no a single student to talk with me.. I’m so curious why every student here seem so rude and arrogant but my brother  always said positive things about them? Hmm, by the way.. I’m Heeyoung.. Choi Heeyoung.. Nice to meet you..and why do you wearing this coat? It’s hot right now..

          Wow, you’re very talkative girl.. I’m Suho and I’m the head student of this school.. So may I  help you to find your class?

           Yeah, sure.. But how do you know I still not found my classroom? Asked Heeyoung curiously.   I can know it just looking at your face..haha.. Answered Suho..

 

At Heeyoung’s classroom…

3.jpg

          Good Morning Miss Tiffany..This is Heeyoung, the new student..  Said Suho politely.  Oh,alright Heeyoung.. I’m Miss Tiffany and I’m your  English and class teacher. If you have any problems come and see me..Okay?

          Alright..Heeyoung nodded. Good girl..This is your class and they’re your new classmates.. Now, please introduce yourself to them..  Said Miss Tiffany.

          Anyeonghaseyo, Choi Heeyoung imnida..I’m from Canada.. Nice to meet all of you.. Hope we can be good friends.. Said Heeyoung smiling brightly.. ^_^

         You guys must take care of Heeyoung.. She’s new here so don’t ever try to bully or do bad things to her.. Okay Heeyoung, you can sit beside Sungjong at the back..

         Heeyoung walked towards her desk.. Sungjong? Lee Sungjong? Is it him? And maybe that’s Hyuna? Oh God, please tell me it’s true..

         After the English lesson ended, Hyuna and Sungjong quickly looked at Heeyoung curiously.. Are you Choi Heeyoung? Your brother is Chunji right? Asked Hyuna.

         Yes, that’s me.. When they two heard what Heeyoung just said, A big hug occurred.. Waa…I miss you two so much.. Why didn’t you guys contact me when I’m in Canada?

         No, we thought you already have new friends and we don’t want to disturb your happiness.. Maybe you have forgotten us..Right? Said Sungjong while put a lollipop in Heeyoung’s and Hyuna’s mouth..

        No way! That’s impossible.. I’m always waiting you guys to call me.. No matter what happened, I promise I’ll never  forget my BFF.. Answered Heeyoung..

 

Recess Time…..

cantina-095.jpg

        The three besties went to the canteen together while chatting happily.. Students were glaring at them because they seem so close to Heeyoung even though she’s a new student..

        Hmm, guys.. I think you two should go first.. I neet to use the restroom.. Said Heeyoung..  Alright..but don’t take to long.. I have so much things to tell you.. We'll wait at the canteen ok? Answered Hyuna.

        Then, Heeyoung rushed to the toilet at the first floor. After finished, she went to the canteen.. On her way, she bumped into a male student and fell onto the floor.

        Aish, why I’m so clumsy today? I already bumped into two students this morning..

        Are you okay? I’m very sorry.. I should’ve been more careful just now.. Said the student.

        Wow.. What a nice voice.. maybe the owner is handsome just like his voice.. Heeyoung thought while getting up from the floor.. Then, she looked at the student..

         That’s it.. My thought never gone wrong.. He’s so good-looking.. And his hair is purple.. My favourite colour.. So beautiful..