Birthday Bash ♥

Bring the " Girls" Out
T/N : I am using phone so.... don't expect something with too good english yet. I'll tidy it up when I am on my laptop ^_^.

Prologue -

/ whatsapp group of the twins./

Taemin : remember to come over at 8pm!!

Onew: Yes darling ♥

Jonghyun : Yes Taeminnie

Key: dress pretty! Love ya loads xoxo.

------------------

" Taemin I swear you, are stunning." Key said, with affection to his twin brother. Key and Taemin really were twins. With a good dancing body, milky white skin and beautiful features. They also have the same taste, falling in love with the Onew and Jonghyun twins. Taemin being beautiful was no joke. He choose a sweet and elegant style to crossdress, like a precious disney princess. His chocolate brown wig was done perfectly. Not too fake and glossy. His make up was done right, highlighting his apple cheeks and bright eyes. His lips were plump and pink and really kissable. He does not look like a ic uncle with a sick love for crossdressing, but really a pure, and beautiful woman.

" Hyung.. do you think its really alright? " Taemin bit his lip, slightly unsure. After All, a man has to act like one, right? But this was for Onew's birthday and it wasn't like the taekey twins didn't know Their boyfriend's sick and secret fantasy about them being women and crossdressing. Since it was their birthday, they decided throw a part for them, crossdressing.

Tonight's activites

Dinner

Chatting/ jokes etc

Truth or Dare

Girlband concert.

Birthday Cake cutting

Key was satisfied. After all, he planned this. Oh well, it was his turn to change. He stepped into the changing room and worked on his transformatiin. He shed his clothes and slipped on a dress and a pair of heels...

" Hyung! You look stunning!" Taemin screamed. Key sighed. Of course he was stunning, he is none other than ALMIGHTY KEY! The both strutted around the room, making sure they were as beautiful as they should be. Taemin and Key giggled. They were going to have a great time for sure.

/ RING DING DONG \

Taemin let out an excited squeal! They were here!! The party will start, taemin loved parties, they were fun. Onew and Jonghyun knew the passcode to their house. Both men stepped in to see nobody. They were puzzled. Where did Taemin and Key go? Was this some sort of prank?

Then, taemin and Key Strutted out ily, leaving Onew with his jaw dropping and Jonghyun smiling like no tomorrow. Suddenly the music changed, it was SNSD's " The Boys "

" Sit down and enjoy, boys" Key said, winking. Taemin just smiled widely. Onew smiled back. The two boys dance. They were no worse than the actual girls. Flexibility, Power, Accuracy, these dancers lacked nothing. Jonghyun kept grinning and making flirty winks, while Taemin just bit his lip as he showed them what he got.

when the performance ended, Taemin and Key gave their lovers a big, warm hug , and wished them happy Birthday.

the four sat down on the squarish and the beautifully designed table. One pair on each side. They 4 of them ate the delicious meal. They joked, flirted, ate and drank to their heart's content.

" You Silly kid...there is ketchup om your mouth." Onew said, giving Taemin a face, before wiping the corner of his lips softly with a cloth. Taemin blushed.

the next hour was spent playing Truth or dare. Jonghyun and Key were supposed to be helping each other, but ended up spilling each other's secrets and making fun of each other.

" shall we have a couple team dance battle?" Taemin suggested.

Taemin brought a box with lots inside and passed it to Onew. " Hyung, draw a lot to pick the song!" Onew put his hand inside, and he unfolded the lot.

TROUBLEMAKER.

Onew Gulped. Jongkey and OnTae paired up. Onew and Taemin's version was classy and Charismatic, while Jongkey's was passionate, sassy and fiery.

Moving on to the next segment. It was the concert. Setlist was : Abracadabra followed by Genie, Gee, bubble Pop , Black and white with the finale of Dr Feel Good.

Taemin and Key gave all they could. They Shook their hips, gave flirtiaous winks and did all they could. These two were fabulous?, heck they could dance. " Happy Birthday!" Taemin and Key announced, Jonghyun gave Key a full kiss on the lips while Onew gave taemin a warm hug and a small peck.

The few of them ended the night with the birthday cake, singing the birthday song. This part of the night, was spent beautifully. It wasn't about flirting and fun anymore, it was love and sincerity they felt im wishing the ones they love a Happy Birthday.