Breaking and Entering?

Boys...

Baekho and Ren are sitting at lunch, talking about what happened.
"Why would he protect me?" Baekho wonders. "After everything that happened, you'd think he would just sit back and let it happen, but he didn't..." he trails off. Ren shrugs.
"I  honostly don't know, Baekho," he says, munching on an apple. He swallows before continuing. "It could be that he's a good guy deep down." Baekho raises an eyebrow at him and he shrugs again. "I really don't know, Baekho. Your best bet would be to go and ask him yourself." he points out, then sips his banana milk. Baekho looks out the window, lost in thought.
'Maybe I should go and talk to him..." he thinks to himself. 'After all, he DID save my life... And Ren's, too.' Baekho nods, a determined look on his face now. 'It's settled, then. I'll go talk to him after school!'
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
"Uhhh... Baekho?" Ren asks.
"What is it, Ren?" Baekho answers withought turning around.
"How are we going to talk to this guy if you don't know his name or where he lives?"
"..."
"You didn't think about that part, did you?"
"Shut up," Baekho says, embarassed. "I'll go to the office. They'll have his name and address!" Ren shakes his head.
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
"What do you mean, you can't give out information like that?!" Baekho yells at the office secretary. The secretary gives him a hard look before answering.
"It's against the privacy policy to give out names and addresses to people that aren't parents or guardians," she finally answers. Ren senses further argument brewing in Baekho, so he steps in, bowing to the secretary.
"Thank you, ma'am! Have a nice day!" he says, smiling and dragging Baekho out of the office. Baekho breaks free of his grip when the door closes behind them.
"What was that about?!" Baekho growls.
"You can't just go around yelling at people, Baekho!" Ren scolds. "If you do that, then we won't be able to sneak in later and go through the files!"
"But I- Wait, what did you say?" Baekho stares at Ren in confusion. Ren smiles devilishly.
"They're not alowed to willingly give us information, but they can't say no to us sneaking in and take it!" Ren says. Baekho grins.
"Technically they could," he says, "but who cares?" Wih that, the two brothers go off somewhere to hide and wait.
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
JR wakes up from another nightmare, tears streaming down his face.
'Why must I remember these NOW?!' he yells in his head. He gasps for breath as another memory floods his mind.
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
JR is 15, and he just started a new school. AGAIN. Except this time, his parents SWEAR that it's their last move, and they're going to stay in this house for a long time.JR walks into the office to get his schedule when he spots the hottest man he's ever seen. (JR had since made peace with the fact that he's gay after Mihyun broke his heart.)
JR stares for a full minute before the man turns and notices him. JR blushes and looks away, trying to hide the fact he was staring.
"May I help you with something?" the man asks. JR jumps a little then peeks up at him. The man has brown hair that falls almost over his eyes, and brown eyes that are the darkest brown JR has ever seen. He looks to be in his early twenties, though he could have passed for younger.
'What are you doing, JR?' he mentally shakes himself. 'He is way older than you, he might be a teacher, and remember the last time you tried to love someone?! No, just get the schedule and get out of here.' He squares his shoulders and looks the man in the eye.
"I'm a new student here, and I've come to pick up my schedule!" he says confidently. 'Way to go, you!' he cheers himself on playing it cool. The man brightens up with a smile, totally softening JR's defenses.
"Awesome, a new student!" the man says, standing up and extends a hand. "I'm Choi Seung Hyun, but you can call me Seunghyun, although I'm technically your teacher." he chuckles and scratches the back of his head. "I'm probably confusing you, aren't I?" JR can't help but stare at the cute and innocent-seeming teacher.
"Nice to meet you," he smiles and shakes Seunghyun's hand. "My name is Jonghyun, but everyone just calls me JR." Seunghyun smiles.
"Well, the secretary's on break right now, and I'm only supposed to be watching the office, so if you want to hang out here until she comes back then that'd be OK," he says, and JR swears he sees a little blush on his teacher's cheeks. JR nods.
"Yeah, I'd like that!" he says, blushing a little. So JR and Seunghyun sat there in the office and talked about everything and nothing, and JR found himself starting to fall for the older man.
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
"And how the hell are we supposed to get in there?!" Baekho whispers angrily. Ren flushes.
"Well how was I supposed to know they locked up when they left?!" he whispers back.
"BECAUSE IT'S A ING SCHOOL, STUPID!!!" he whispers loudly. Ren glares at him.
"Well at least I ing came up with something! You were just going to beat up people until you found what you were looking for!" he snaps.
"At least I didn't get us locked in the damn school!" he growls. Ren flushes.
"I thought you would know how to pick a lock!" he defends himself.
"I'm not a damn magician, Minki!" Baekho glares. "I can't do everything!" Ren huffs angrily.
"Then I guess it's a good thing I know how to pick locks!" he pulls a bobby-pin from his hair and straightens it. Baekho throws his hands in the air.
"Then why the hell didn't you say so earlier?!"
"Because I didn't want to be the one breaking and entering!" Ren looks up and down the hallway before walking to the office door.
"Oh, so it's OK if I do it instead?!" Baekho follows, double checking that no one was coming. Ren shrugs.
"You have that sort of reputation, so you wouldn't get in too much trouble," he points out and starts to fiddle with the lock. "It's not expected from me, however, so I'd be punished more." Baekho lifts an eyebrow at Ren's back.
"Don't you think you have it wrong there?" he asks.
"Either way, it's too late now." the lock clicks and the door opens. Ren stands up and walks in. Baekho growls and shakes his head. He mutters under his breath and Ren ignores him and sits down at a computer.
"Hey, what are you doing now?" Baekho asks warily. Ren turns on the computer and glances over his shoulder at Baekho.
I'm finding out who this stranger is," he replies simply.
"But aren't there files somewhere so we wouldn't have to hack into the computer and get into even more trouble?" he asks, raising an eyebrow. Ren laughs and logs on.
"Files? What century are you in, Baekho?" he starts pressing keys and the screen is filled with that "computer language". "Everything is electronic now, silly. There's no such thing as files anymore!" Baekho flushes and watches Ren work his magic. Soon enough, all the student's files are up on the screen. "Well, we know he's in our grade, since he looks about our age." And with a click of the mouse and a couple of keys, all other students vanish except the ones in their grade. "And we obviously know he's a man, so..." and there goes the girls. Baekho's eyes are wide from watching Ren work.
"You did all that," he motions at the stuff on the screen, "in less than two minutes." Ren giggles and looks over his shoulder at him.
"I have talents that even you don't know about," he winks and looks back at the screen. "Alright, lets start looking then!"
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

~IT'S TOP!!!! XD I just had to add him in, lol. Just because I think he would make a y teacher. ;D

Ren is a hacker AND a master lock picker, who would have thought? I put that in there mostly because drakeissocoolxx was sick of seeing innocent Ren's everywhere, so I made him a little naughty! ;D Wonder what else he can do...

Anyways, better get back to typing! I have an idea that I absolutely MUST type up before I lose it lol. M chapter, maybe? XD Idk, I only know when I actually write it. ANYWAYS. Hope you liked it! ^^