Minhyun

Boys...

JR sighs as he opens the door to his "house", which is more of a hut, but hey. It's a place to sleep out of the rain. He closes the door, walks over to his bed and plops down, exhausted from the day's event's. He closes his eyes and remembers the feeling he got when Ji Wook pulled the knife on Baekho. At least, that's what JR thought his name was. Ji Wook and the other one (Ren?) called him.  He thought about how terrified he suddenly got, and how his heart started to race. Then JR thought about when he was pressed fully against him, holding him to the ground, and how his body responded to that. How his body is responding right now, just thinking about it. JR shakes his head angrily.
"Stop it!" he growls. "You know what happened the last time you thought about another boy..." He shuts his eyes tight as the memory comes unbidden...
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~
JR was still being called Jonghyun, and he was 13. He had just started at a new school after his parents moved, again. He hates being the new kid, everyone stares and laughs... But not this time. This time someone actually came up and started talking to him. His name was Hwang Minhyun, and he was the same age and in the same class as him.
When Jonghyun first walked into his homeroom, everyone was staring. The teacher made him come up and introduce himself, then sat him down next to a dark haired boy that looked somewhat like a girl. Jonghyun kept his head down as he sat, but the boy wouldn't have any of that.
"Hey there, Jonghyun!" the boy says cheerfully. Jonghyun looks over at the boy next to him, shocked that someone would talk to him. "My name's Minhyun, nice to meet you!" the boy smiles and holds out his hand. Jonghyun sits there, open mouthed, before he recovers and shakes Minhyun's hand.
"N-nice to meet you too," he says quietly. Minhyun grins. Before they can say anything else, the teacher starts class.
Minhyun and Jonghyun became fast friends, hanging out all the time and doing homework together. For the first time in a long while, he felt happy. But then Jonghyun realised that whenever he was near his best friend, his heart would beat fast. He would get really excited whenever he knew they were going to hang out, and then he started wondering what to wear. Then whenever Minhyun would get close to him, whether it be to look over his shoulder at the problem he was working on or to simply walk next to him, Jonghyun's body would get warm and he would blush. It got so bad one time, that Minhyun thought he had a fever, and almost took him to the emergency room.
Jonghyun couldn't take it anymore. He had to tell Minhyun how he felt. So one day, Jonghyun invited Minhyun to the park with him.
"What's with you wanting to go to the park so suddenly, Jonghyun?" Minhyun asked, walking with his hands behind his head. Jonghyun blushed at the cute pose.
"I'll tell you when we get to a secret spot that I found," he answered, walking in front of Minhyun so the other boy wouldn't notice his blush and try to force him to the hospital again.
"Alright," Minhyun says. "Whatever you say, JR." Jonghyun looks back at Minhyun with a raised eyebrow.
"JR?" he asks. Minhyun shrugs and smiles.
"You just look like a JR to me, JR," he says with a chuckle. 'Oh God his laugh,' Jonghyun sighs dreamily to himself before shaking his head and grinning.
"Whatever, Minnie." Minhyun pretends to be insulted and Jonghyun laughs. "We're here anyways!" he steps out of Minhyun's way so he can see. Minhyun gasps at the sight before him. Jonghyun had brought him to the most beautiful place he's ever seen. There were flowers and trees everywhere, and in the middle was a small waterfall that led into a pond. Minhyun gapes, mouth wide open as Jonghyun smiles proudly.
"How... How did you find this place?" Minhyun asks in total awe. Jonghyun shrugs nonchalantly.
"One day I was walking, and I just stumbled upon it." he looks shyly at Minhyun through his bangs. "And I thought you might like it..." he adds in a small voice. Minhyun turns and hugs Jonghyun tightly, making his face goo super red.
"Oh my God, Jonghyun!" Minhyun squeels like a girl. "It's so beautiful!!" Jonghyun laughs and untangles himself from his friend's embrace. "Thank you so much for bringing me here!"
"Well," Jonghyun says, getting nervous. 'It's time, you can do this.' he says to himself. "There's also another reason for me bringing you here. I have to tell you something, Minhyun." Minhyun looks curiously at his friend, who has gone unnaturally silent.
"You can tell me anything, Jonghyun," he says, lifting Jonghyun's face with his index finger. "You didn't have to bring me all the way out here, silly!" he laughs a little. Jonghyun takes a deep breath,
"I... I'm in love with you, Minhyun..." Jonghyun says quietly. Minhyun's hand drops from Jonghyun's face and he starts to back away,
"No. No, it can't be. "Minhyun's voice gets angry, Jonghyun looks up, scared at his reaction.
"Minhyun...?" he takes a step forward, but Minhyun holds up a hand and backs away quickly.
"You can't, Jonghyun!" Minhyun says loudly. Jonghyun starts to tear up.
"But Minnie-"
"NO!!!!!" Jonghyun flinches at Minhyun's shout. "I'm not gay, Jonghyun! I hate gay people! They're sick and disgusting and wrong, and if you are gay, then I can't be your friend!" Minhyun yells and runs back the way they came.
"Minhyun!!!!" Jonghyun calls out, tears streaming down his face. "Minhyun!"
~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~    ~

Wooo! I'm on a ROLL!!! I know I said I would update tomorrow, but I couldn't help myself. The idea had to be written down... Or typed, in this case XD

Anyways, I apologize for making Minhyun such a , but I had to include him somehow, and I didn't feel like making him too big of a character, so nya!

And if you're wondering, Aron was mentioned. He was the one that Baekho was arguing with in the Principals office. But I do plan on bringing him back, not to worry. I hope you enjoyed it, and I love you all!!! <3