The date and another confession?

Boys...

Ren noticed that JR wasn’t quite the same as they left the mall after shopping, but no matter how he pushed, the older wouldn’t say anything. Ren gave up and they walked the rest of the way to JR’s house in silence. JR managed a thank you at his door and Ren nodded, giving him a hug before leaving towards his home.

Finally alone, JR walked into his room with the bags and put them on his bed, not having the heart to put them away. Laying down himself, he stared up at the celling and tried sifting through his thoughts.
“Minhyun loves me. He even kissed me. But then he threatened me.” He said in his mind, chewing on his lip absentmindedly. “Dongho loves me, has even proved it countless times. I love him as well, but Minhyun was my first love. Do I still love him? After all he’s done to me? CAN I still love him?” Realizing this was getting him nowhere, JR sighed and turned his head to the little clock he had on his bedside dresser.
“Oh , I’m going to be late!” He swore, sitting up quickly and grabbing the bags, finding the pants Ren had said that Baekho would like and the shirt that JR had picked out himself. Throwing them on and his shoes, JR grabbed some gel and fixed his hair as he was walking out the door.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaching Baekho’s house five minutes before he was supposed to be there, JR leaned against the door and caught his breath, having had run the entire way there. Finally catching it somewhat, he rang the bell for Baekho’s and Ren’s apartment.
“Come on up!” Came his boyfriend’s cheerful voice through the call box. JR smiled and opened the door, stepping inside. He decided to take the elevator this time, because honestly he didn’t think his legs could carry him up three flights of stairs. JR was more composed once he reached Baekho’s floor and he fixed his hair once more before walking towards the right apartment. On the way, he noticed something strange. There were little fake roses at every door leading to Baekho’s. JR raised an eyebrow but the bests didn’t come until he reached the right room, and then his mouth fell open in shock.
There was a bouquet of roses (real this time) in every color on Baekho’s door with a note that said “Take me if you’re beautiful.” JR laughed and took the roses, opening the door and seeing a trail of more roses (fake again) from the door leading into the living room where there was a table with food and candles and Baekho standing at one of the chairs, a huge grin on his face. Baekho looked y in tight white pants and a black button-up shirt, top button undone, and JR felt slightly underdressed with his simple black skinny’s that clung to him and his tight purple long sleeved shirt.
“What is all of this?” JR asked, in complete awe as he walked over. The other just smiled and pecked him on the lips, seating him in one of the chairs.
“I’ve always wanted to do this for someone, and I thought you would like it.” Baekho replied, sitting across from him. JR nodded, speechless as he looked at everything.
"This is just..." he couldn't finish his sentance, he was so overwhelmed.
"Amazing? Beautiful? So awesome that you can barely fathom it?" Baekho teased, pouring some sparkling juice for them. JR laughed and nodded, raising an eyebrow at the drinks.
"Yeah, all of those and more. But where did you get that wine there, Mr. Underage?" he asked curiously.
"That's where you're wrong. This is sparkling grape juice." Baekho grinned and handed JR a glass. "See for yourself. And don't worry, I didn't slip you anything, either." JR snorted and rolled his eyes, taking a sip just to make sure. "Did it pass your inspection?" the younger teased, leaning his head on his hand and studying JR who then blushed and nodded.
"Y-yeah, I guess."
The dinner passed in a comfortable manner, with JR telling Baekho about shopping with Ren (leaving out a certain someone of course) and Baekho telling JR about his experiences of shopping with Ren. They both laughed and before they knew it dinner was over and they were cleaning up.
"You don't have to help, Jonghyun. This was all my idea." Baekho protested, tugging lightly at the pile of plates in his boyfriends hands.
"But I'm the guest, and you did all of this awesome work!" JR protested back, holding the plates protectively. "And besides, if you pull too much on these I might drop them and they might break!" Baekho sighed and rolled his eyes, letting go of the plates.
"Fine, take them if you must. But don't you think you're going to do anything else when you're done except sit on that couch and look y!" he threatened, taking the rest of the things off of the table.
"No, that's your job." JR teased, disappearing into the kitchen. After much arguing, JR finally just gave up and sat down on the couch, deciding to make himself look as ugly as possible so he would still be going against Baekho's wishes. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around himself so only his head was showing and he twisted and contorted his face into, what he thought was, a mixture of scary and ugly expression. Once Baekho was done cleaning up he came out and gasped, putting a hand to his heart.
"What is this thing on my couch?" he asked, eyes wide.
"Ugly, right?" JR said with a grin, pleased with himself.
"No, it's the iest thing ever!" Baekho gushed and ran over, tackle-hugging JR to the bed.
"Aniyo, get off of me!" JR playfully yelled and tried squirming away. "I'm supposed to be ugly, not y!"
"But didn't you know?" Baekho smirked. "You're always y no matter what you do~" JR blushed and covered his face with the blanket, swatting at the blonde.
"You're so mean!" he grumbled, holding the blanket around him tightly. Baekho just grinned and pressed his lips to where JR's were under the blanket and whispered back.
"Anything to get you to blush so cutely like that~" Which earned the blonde a kick to the shins.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sometime later, once JR had apologized for nearly "breaking" Baekho's leg, they were snuggled up under the blanket and watcing some random movie.
About a person in love with two people.
JR sighed as he saw another fight scene between the main character and the "other man" from her past, the movie seeming all to familiar. He was so caught up in his guilty thoughts that he was shocked when a pair of lips were suddenl at his neck.
"D-Dongho..." he whined, squirming slightly at the ticklish sensation. The other just chuckled and started to plant little butterfly kisses all over his neck and jaw. "Y-you picked out this movie!"
"So? I picked out you too, so why can't I enjoy both?" the yunger teased lightly, his hands untangling themselves from JR's hands to wrap themselves around the brunette's wasit. JR blushed brightly and bit his lip.
"But-"
"Hush." Baekho shifted so he was straddling JR and still under the blanket. His kisses turned into little bites until his mouth finally reached JR's and he took in the olders bottom lip, nibbling and tugging it before just pressing their lips together. JR slid his hands down Baekho's chest so they could rest on his hips and tilted his head so he could kiss deeper. They moved their lips together in synch, slotting perfectly together. Baekho slid his hands up JR's chest to cup his face as his lips coaxed the olders lips open.
JR gasped when his tongue wassuddenly by Baekho's and he came to life immedietly, sliding his against the others. They did this for some time until it got heated and Baekho started grinding down on him, and then JR's mind froze. He gasped and pulled away, his hands pushing at Baekho's chest with eyes full of terror.
"Jonghyun?" Baekho asked in a concerned tone, backing off immedietly and looking at the other. JR swallowed hard and took a couple of deep breaths, Minhyun's words suddenly echoing in his head.
"I... I can't..." he whispered and stood so Baekho fell on the couch and he grabbed his things, running out.
"Jonghyun!" Baekho yelled, standing to run after his boyfriend. He cornered him on the stairway, since the elevator's been out for a while. (I'm typing this on the bus which means no wifi, so if anything is off I'll fix it when I get into a wifi zone~)
"Leave me alone!" JR yelled, trying to push Baekho away. Baekho just slammed his fists on either side of the smaller, boxing him in.
"What is it, tell me what's wrong?" Baekho pleaded, trying to lock gazes with the other. "What did I do wrong?"
"Just let me go, you'll be happier that way!" JR insisted, not looking at the other until he felt a strong hand holding his chin up, forcing him to look at the blonde.
"I'd be dead without you." Baekho said gently, staring straight through JR. The older felt his eyes sting and he shook his head.
"No, you won't... I... I'm still in love with Minhyun..." JR whispered, disgusted with himself. Baekho froze, and his hands fell to his sides.
"You what?" he asked, barely understanding what he had heard.
"I love Minhyun, Dongho!" JR sniffed and met Baekho's hurt gaze. "I have been for a long time." He didn't wait around to hear Baekho's reply, he turned and ran off, their shoulders bumping hard as he passed.
 
~I know, you all hate me know... I'll just go far away and hide... o-o