Obsession

Fated to Be [OTP Oneshot Collection]

 

Pairing: SeopSeop

---

Kiseop tossed and turned, he couldn't sleep, he wanted to tell him. But he didn't want to tell him, what if Jaeseop didn't accept him?

What if he was rejected? That would kill him.

"I can't sleep though." He said aloud, throwing his arm over his eyes.

He had been having a huge problem lately, he couldn't stop thinking about Jaeseop.

It was wrong, so wrong. He was at the point where he wanted to be with Jaeseop always, to know what Jaeseop was doing at all times.

He was at the point of obsession.

It was unhealthy, every time Jaeseop hugged him for fan service or played around with him, it got his heart racing.

It was wrong, he knew it was. He knew Jaeseop was straight as they come and he had heard several times about the girls that Jaeseop was with.

They were all pretty hot, but that's all that was to it. Jaeseop didn't have time, neither did he for that matter, to search for that one true girl. So instead they had physical relations with specific types of girls.

Kiseop knew though, that Jaeseop wanted more. Someone that would challenge his thinking, help him compose, and overall, just complement his intellect.

He also knew that he had that. As Jaeseop's best friend, he had that.

But that was the problem, he was only Jaeseop's best friend.

He couldn't be more than that.

After countless hours of tossing and turning, Kiseop got fed up and went to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water.

Or maybe milk, whatever he could get that would get him to get some sleep.

They lacked sleep as it was, and Kiseop knew the dark circles that had been forming under his eyes would show eventually.

"Can't sleep either?" Jaeseop asked from the kitchen, also getting a glass of milk.

Kiseop nodded before reaching into the refrigerator for his own glass of milk.

"I can't stop thinking and my mind is just racing." Kiseop said.

"I'm like that too." Jaeseop nodded in agreement.

"A girl?" Kiseop asked, he still had to play his role even if he didn't want to hear the answer.

"Not necessarily." Jaeseop answered in his cryptic way of answering such questions.

"Work?" Kiseop prodded.

"No. Well, in a way, yes." Jaeseop said, "Never mind, what about you?"

"A person." Kiseop answered straight.

"What about that person?" Jaeseop asked.

"How they don't know how I feel. But I want them to. And I want them to accept me." Kiseop said.

"Why don't you tell the person how you feel?" Jaeseop asked.

"Because he won't accept me." Kiseop said sadly.

"He?" Jaeseop asked him, raising an eyebrow.

Kiseop gasped with wide eyes, , that wasn't supposed to happen. "Yeah, forget I said anything." Kiseop darted his eyes away as he moved to leave.

Jaeseop grabbed his wrist to stop him, "Is there any chance that the person you can't stop thinking about.. Is me?" He asked hesitantly.

Kiseop bit his lip in hesitation. "I don't want to answer." He said.

"Well, no answer means I have the right answer." Jaeseop grinned his catlike smile at Kiseop, "Good. Because you were the reason why I couldn't sleep either."

Kiseop gasped in shock, "Really?"

Jaeseop smirked and pulled Kiseop into a hug, "Really. Obsession is downright healthy." He remarked.

"Don't we know it." Kiseop grinned, folding his arms around Jaeseop's waist, eyes growing heavy.

He was tired, after all.

 

Author's Note:
There is also no real particular order to this... >.>