Missing Piece

Fated to Be [OTP Oneshot Collection]

 

Pairing: HunHan

---

Luhan felt empty, he knew that something was wrong, he could feel it in his bones.

There was a part of him missing and he didn't know what or how to find it. He had that maybe he had forgotten something but after searching for the mysterious object, he realized that it wasn't something he had forgotten.

He sat on his couch for a while, thinking about what it could possibly be, maybe he had forgotten someone?

He checked his calendar and he didn't have any birthdays that he had missed. So what was it?

Was he supposed to meet someone? But he didn't have any meetings written down.

All his friends were busy at the moment and he couldn't think of anything else.

He threw his hands up and pulled on a jacket and shoes to walk outside, maybe some fresh air would clear his head.

He walked with his hands in his pockets for a while and his mind just kept thinking about the possibilities, there was nothing that he himself could think of.

He walked past a convenience store and someone walking out bumped into him, he caught them before they fell on the floor.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm fine." The boy answered, he was so familiar. But Luhan couldn't place it.

He released his arms from the boy's shoulders and crossed them over his chest.

This was weird, he felt so vulnerable around this boy, how could he feel this way about someone he just met?

This didn't make sense.

"Well, thanks." The boy said before walking away.

Luhan nodded and started walking again, and then he felt it.

The emptiness was there once again. How strange. He didn't notice that it was there when he was talking to that boy.

But now, it was back and stronger than ever. It was as if there was this big hole in his heart that he had to fill. It didn't make sense.

Luhan walked himself home as he felt the void in himself again.

Damn, maybe he wanted something from that boy.

But he didn't even know that boy's name.

He sighed to himself, maybe some ice cream would make him feel better.

He checked his freezer and saw that he had eaten the last of his supply.

"Damn.." He muttered before slipping his shoes back on and heading outside to buy some ice cream. Maybe then it would feel the void, or just numb the feeling. Sugar did that.

He opened his door and stopped before he bumped into someone waiting outside.

It was the boy from the convenience store.

"Uhh.. Hi.." He said awkwardly.

"Hi." Luhan replied.

"Uhh.. Well.. Uhh.. I don't know why I'm here.. But I bought ice cream and I just really wanted to share it with you. And that just sounds so creepy. Never mind, I'm just going to go now." He said, turning to walk away.

"Wait!" Luhan stopped him and the boy turned to look at him, "Uhh... Come in? I was just about to go out and buy ice cream. What's your name?"

"Sehun." The boy answered, stepping into Luhan's apartment and taking his shoes off. "Got spoons?" He asked.

"Yup, let's eat it on the couch." Luhan said as he grabbed spoons out of a drawer.

Sehun opened the carton in the plastic bag, revealing the marbled texture of Chocolate Swirl.

"My favorite." Luhan said.

"Really? My favorite too." Sehun replied.

"Good thing we found each other then." Luhan grinned at him.

"Yeah, about that. Was it just me? Or do you feel better now?" Sehun asked.

"What do you mean?" Luhan asked.

"Like didn't you feel weird and empty and then now you feel all better?" Sehun elaborated.

Luhan tilted his head slightly with a pout on his face, "Yeah I guess so."

"Then maybe I was the missing piece to your life." Sehun said.

Luhan took another spoonful of ice cream, now that was a thought.

He did feel better when Sehun was around, it was weird, but he understood.

"Yeah maybe you are." Luhan said, letting that linger in the room.

Yeah, maybe Sehun was the missing piece in his life. The void was no longer empty but the ice cream didn't need to numb it either.

He smiled at the boy, who smiled back at him.

This was different.

 

Author's Note:
HunHan :) heheh <3