Roses Are Red

Fated to Be [OTP Oneshot Collection]

 

Pairing: Joonew

---

Joon wrote a small note, "Happy Anniversary!" before placing it with the last bunch of roses.

Actually, this happened throughout the day. We should go backwards.

<>

When Joon woke up this morning, he wanted to surprise Onew.

Joon had to go to work, but he managed to stop by SHINee's dorm before to leave three roses for him.

Three roses said 'I love you' and the red means passionate.

He planned to give more to Onew throughout the day, he had planned this all out already.

Joon left the dorm and went to his schedule.

<>

Onew was abruptly woke up by the diva Key.

"Hyung, you have a present." Key told him.

"Really? What is it?" Onew asked back.

"It's flowers." Key brought the three roses into the room after he trimmed the ends and put them in a vase.

"From who?" Onew asked, sitting up in bed to look at them.

They looked good, he had to make sure to thank whoever gave it to him.

"Who else would give you roses?" Key said sarcastically, before leaving the room.

Onew smiled softly as he thought about it. Who else would give him roses, now that he thought about it.

He smelled them before climbing out of bed, "Today is going to be a good day." He said softly before getting changed.

"Hyung, we have a schedule." Taemin knocked on the door.

"Okay, I'm coming." Onew smiled at the three roses again before leaving his room.

The five of them rushed through the day as they moved together as a group.

Onew found himself on a break, during the photo shoot and one of the assistants came up to him, "Onew-ssi."

"Yes?" Onew asked kindly.

She held a bouquet of nine red roses, "These came for you." She gave them to him and left.

He smiled again today, before looking for the note.

"Nine roses means together as long as we live.

Twelve all together means be my steady.

I love you." in the familiar script.

He had to make sure that he returned the gift to Joon later. Onew had bought something for him, but Joon liked to the one wearing the pants in their relationship and Onew was perfectly okay with that.

He continued to work with a smile on his face as he waited for their schedule to be done with.

Onew knew that Joon would be waiting to surprise him as soon as he finished with his schedule.

Even when Joon finished his work after him, Onew always found a surprise from him waiting when he went back to the dorm.

They finished their schedule in an hour and went back to the dorm.

<>

Joon found himself looking for another bunch of roses to send Onew.

It would be the last one and he was going to leave it on the doorstep of his dorm for him.

It had to be a bouquet of 12.

12 meant 'be my steady' but the total of 24 would be 'I think about you all day, each rose representing each hour of the day.'

He found a store that had a nice set out and walked inside to buy it.

"For that special someone?" the owner asked.

Joon smiled, "Something like that."

He walked down to the dorm in his disguise, he didn't need the fan girls to catch him now.

He walked up the steps and took out a piece of crisp white paper.

He wrote 'Happy Anniversary!' on it before leaving it with the last bunch of roses.

He knew that Onew didn't share a room with the others, but he didn't want to disturb them so he left a room key along with the card.

They would meet at their usual place just to spend time together.

He would wait for Onew there.

<>

Onew reached the dorm and the other members blatantly avoided the roses just to make sure Onew reached them first. They knew they had a secret to keep.

He checked the card and smiled softly, he was going to meet Joon as soon as he could get away from their manager.

"Hurry up, he's going to park the van, we'll cover for you." Key told him before he slipped away from them, carrying all of his roses with him.

He walked over to the hotel nearby and went to their room and put the card into the door before slipping behind it.

Joon was waiting for him.

"Hey."

Onew smiled, "Hey."

"Happy Anniversary." Joon said quietly, sitting on the bed.

Onew moved to sit next to him, "Happy Anniversary."

"I'm glad you like them." Joon gestured at the roses.

"Well, they're from you. It's hard not to." Onew smiled as he put them on the side.

"Let's celebrate."

 

Author's Note:
I have come to realize that is very difficult for me. But I'm trying...
This is my longest oneshot for it :)
Enjoy, ttal~ <3

Please do me a favor and vote :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/279060

Also, for those of you that are interested, Twinny has a JR fic :) that I helped corrupt... XD

Amicus Alter Ipse