Don't Kiss and Tell

Fated to Be [OTP Oneshot Collection]

Pairing: ElVin

---

 

They were on a show together, it wasn't a secret that Eli and Kevin had mutual feelings. Why else would they create their OTP to begin with?

Eli grasped Kevin's thighs, signaling that Eli was impatient today. But the fan girls caught it and they started to scream. He smirked as he leaned towards Kevin.

"Ready for tonight?" He asked him.

Kevin's body froze as he felt the shivers run down his spine, Eli always picked the most opportune moments to get Kevin all embarrassed in front of the crowd.

"It's a simply yes or no question, sweetie." Eli cooed in his ear.

Kevin replied with a small nod as anxiety started to creep through his veins. Today was the day, he had promised Eli that on their 1000 days anniversary they would make it the most memorable experience of their relationship.

And since they hadn't done that yet, Eli suggested that it would be appropriate for them to consummate their relationship on their 1000 days.

Kevin was nervous, of course. Prior to this, he never had any relationship experience, and for good reason.

He was in denial for a very long time until Eli convinced him otherwise. After all, he was a devout Christian and according to their beliefs, this was wrong.

Eli leaned in to Kevin again and they heard the fan girls go wild again. 

"Let's play with them." Eli said.

Kevin smiled and nodded in agreement, "What do you want to do?" He asked.

Eli stood up and so did Kevin, they made a heart with their arms and smiled for the cameras.

They sat back down quickly and Eli closed his eyes and puckered up as he went for Kevin's cheek.

Kevin raised a finger to his lips saying "shhh..." And Eli covered his mouth with his hand before Kevin's earlobe.

Shivers ran down his spine and Kevin was anxious in a good way now. "Don't be so nervous, I'll take care of you." Eli assured him.

Kevin smiled at Eli, "You better. I trust you." He said.

Eli smirked, brushing his fingers against Kevin's cheek, "You're going to enjoy tonight." He promised.

 

Author's Note:
really isn't my thing but I'm trying. :o
hope you like it.