Scared

Fated to Be [OTP Oneshot Collection]

 

Pairing: TaoRis

---

The two of them were on stage together, they had a final bunch of questions to answer for their fans.

It wasn't hard, why would it be? They loved the attention.

Lots of girls loved them together as well, and they just lived it up. Taking pictures together, holding hands, doing things together, that just ensured their OTP.

"Kris, who is your favorite member?" A fan asked.

Kris smiled slightly, "I don't have a favorite member. As the leader, I love all my members equally." he said democratically.

"So why do you spend the most time with Tao?" She followed up.

Kris ruffled Tao's hair slightly, "I have to take special care of my maknae, don't you think?" He winked at the girl who nearly fainted.

Tao turned to Kris with a small smile on his face, "Thanks, gege." Tao said.

Kris whispered in his ear, "You know I love you, bao bei." 

The two of them stayed relatively close to each other holding hands, along with the others, making the fan girls scream and shout.

After finishing up the last question, the boys stood up and moved to walk off the stage. Tao walked in front of Kris, being shy, just smiling and waving at the audience.

He looked down at the ground, before jumping into Kris' arms, "Gege, there's a bug there." Tao whispered in his ear as he started to shake.

No one really knew it but Tao didn't like bugs, he hated them, he hated their little antennas and their creepy crawly legs. And he especially hated cockroaches and there was one right on the stage where he was supposed to walk.

Kris looked and saw it before pointing at it, "Yah! There's a bug right there. How did it get there? Don't you know how it could affect people?" He yelled.

As Tao turned back to look at it, he grew scared again and turned away, hiding his face, in Kris' shoulder.

The cheers from the fans got louder at that, especially those that shipped them together.

A security personnel came by with a tissue and grabbed the cockroach, unable to kill it in front of everyone. Image was everything.

Kris nodded his thanks before brushing the back of Tao's head with his hand, "Bao bei, it's safe now." He told him.

Tao turned to see that the bug was gone and moved out of the warmth of Kris' arms, "Thank you, gege." He smiled before walking again.

As soon as they were off stage, Kris grabbed Tao into a hug, "Anything for you, bao bei."

 

Author's Note:
Super short. T.T
Still getting the hang of writing ...
As this progresses, you will see the improvements.. That's for sure.