Chapter 6

Arranged Marriage

A black bmw car drive closer to a bus stop where Soo-Hee waited. She looked clearer to the windshield and saw a familiar face. Tae-Hyun ssi.

Tae-Hyun went outside and greeted Soo-Hee with his flare smile. 

"Soo-Hee ya! Annyeong!"

"Oh Tae-Hyun ssi, annyeonghaseyo.." she greeted him back.

"Let's go," said Tae-Hyun bravely without any strings attached. Soo-Hee nodded and lead her to the back seat. He opened a door for her and they both embarrased and smiled. Joon-Ho chuckled seeing what's in his sight.

Tae-Hyun got back to the driver's seat and get his seatbelt done. He checked on Soo-Hee before he drive. 

"Soo-Hee ssi, this is my manager, Joon-Ho. You can call her Joon-Ho oppa, or..eh Joon-Ho nim," Tae-Hyun introduces his manager and Soo-Hee nodded and greeted him politely.

"Aish, don't call me Joon-Ho nim. That's too old and too formal for my nickname, maybe you can call me oppa, how's that?" said Joon-Ho.

"How about.. Joon-Ho ssi? I think the word 'oppa' is to eh..it looks like eh..for eh.." 

"Then don't call him that," Tae-Hyun interrupt. "Don't call him oppa, that's a nickname for dating hyung, you just met her today, what exactly do you mean?"

Joon-Ho bursts in laughter and Soo-Hee frozed, don't know what she should do or say. "Alright, alright, it's up to her then. Soo-Hee ya! Call me whatever you want okay!" said Joon-Ho turned away his face to the back seat. Soo-Hee smiled and nodded shyly.

"Alright. Now, what do you guys want to eat?" asked Tae-Hyun cheerfully. "Soo-Hee ya, what do you want to eat? You choose,"

Soo-Hee move closer to the middle so she's closer to the front seat, between Joon-Ho and Tae-Hyun. "Um...ddukbokki?" 

"Ddukbokki?" asked Tae-Hyun and Joon-Ho together. 

"Mm!" Soo-Hee nodded brightly. 

"How about something that's satisfied, i think just ddukbokki won't enough," Joon-Ho suggested.

"I think ddukbokkie will do fine," Tae-Hyun disagree. Soo-Hee smile got inflate, and unknownly, Tae-Hyun smiled when he felt Soo-Hee's happy relief for eating her favorites.