Chapter 5

Arranged Marriage

It's been two weeks since Tae-Hyun met again with Soo-Hee. They've been hangout together when Tae-hyun were free from his schedules. Day by day, Tae-Hyun felt a little spark in Soo-Hee. How she laughs and jokes around freely. She's like a new fresh air for Tae-Hyun to breath in. 

"Hey Tae-Hyun ah!" his manager plus dear friend, Joon-Ho walk inside and called him from behind the recording studio.

"Hey hyung," greeted Tae-Hyun. They're in Tae-Hyun's management studio. Today, he's recording for his new single. Tae-Hyun walk out of the studio for a break session.

"Let's go out for some lunch huh? What do you think?" said Joon-Hoo while tapping Tae-Hyun's back and lead him outside. He waved to the recording manager and staffs for a break.

"Sure hyung! I'm starving too,"

"Great! Hey look, i'm really curious about that girl you've been hangout lately. How about ask her to eat lunch together with us? I hope she doesn't mind," asked Joon-Ho with a smirk. Tae-Hyun chuckled and nodded. He took his phone from his pocket and called Soo-Hee.

"Yah, but you're still with that model girl? Where is she now?" asked Joon-Ho while Tae-Hyun waited Soo-Hee callback.

"Molla hyung," replies Tae-Hyun, at that time Soo-Hee picked up.

"Oh, Yobesayo?"

"Yobesayo?"

"Ah, Soo-Hee ya, it's me, Tae-Hyun ssi," 

"Ah ye Tae-Hyun ssi, waeyo?"

"Do you have any classes right now? Are you free?" ask Tae-Hyun bashful.

"Um, no. Actually, i was just gonna get lunch. Why Tae-Hyun ssi?"

"Oh is that so? Then it's a coincidence. I was just gonna get lunch too. Where are you?"

"Umm, i'm still at campus Tae-Hyun ssi,"

"Arasseo, i'll pick you there, wait for a minute okay?"

"Ah hold on! Don't just pick me up infront of my campus. The whole fangirls could run to you and made a joke on me, how about pick me at the nearest bus stop?" Soo-Hee asked for advice. Tae-Hyun chuckled.

"Oh really..? Wah, am i that famous Soo-Hee ssi?" he joked.

"Yah ige mwoya! That's not exactly what i mean! You little swanky person!" Soo-Hee cut the phone line right away. Tae-hyun felt embarrassed but chuckled at the same time.

"Aigo, that girl.." said Tae-Hyun stammered. Joon-Ho just stared his friend with a smirk yet flirty face.

"What's with your face hyung?" asked Tae-Hyun sarcasticly. 

"Nothing. Just smiling like i used to. So, where are we going?" 

"Eh, such a liar you are hyung. We're going to Soo-Hee's campus first, then we could go grab some lunch,"