Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage

"Yah Soo-Hee ya! Over here!" 

Kim Hyo-Mi, Soo-Hee's bestfriend called her from a distance. Soo-Hee noticed and went to her. She then sat down at a sofa chair infront of Hyo-Mi. Hyo-Mi was reading a fashion magazine and sip a hot coffee. 

"Hey~" 

"What in the world, hey,"

Hyo-Mi cleared.

"What is it that you want to tell me last friday?" 

Soo-Hee noticed and Hyo-Mi put her ears to listen.

"So, when Appa went to the airport, i was going with him to say goodbyes, like used to. And, and he left something um, wait i'll get-"

Soo-Hee search her purse right away to gave a evidence to her bestfriend. But then she gasped.

"Omo! Where's the-Oh no that fool! He stole my father's envelop!" 

She starts panicking and search her whole purse.

"Yah! What is it? Just tell me later or search your envelop later, just finish the story!"

Soo-Hee grunts and sigh. She looked up and nodded. Hyo-Mi folded her arms straightly.

"Yes, an envelop was fall down to the tile and i took it. I put in my purse and i called a taxi. When i was just got inside the taxi. A man was just got inside too. He told me to go and fetch another taxi cause he thought he called that taxi first. We were fighting until the driver said that he wants to take us to our places. When i was arrived at my apartment, the stranger asked my name. I told mine and i asked his back,"

"And did he told his name?" Hyo-Mi curiously asked.

"Yes, but he said it in a weird-prestige tone."

"What's his name? Who is he? Did you know?"

"Umm~ his name is Lee Tae, Tae-Hyun or something i think."

Hyo-Mi startled and screamed like a fangirl. 

"Omo! Really??? Oh Soo-Hee ya, don't you know who he is? He's a newbie singer that's sooooo handsome, and pretty, and has a beautiful voice~ i'm trully one of his fans."

"Oh jinjayoo? Hm, i thought he was pretty familiar to me. Aish! That little brat! Eventhough he's famous what so ever but he stole my envelop! I didn't even read what's insidde of it! What if he opened it and read it?? That could be my Appa's secret!"

"Aniyoo~ a famous singer like him would never do that! Maybe he'll give the envelop to you and give a sweet innocent smiled, uhhh!" Hyo-Mi muttered. 

"Aha, i don't really think he has a sweet, innocent, smile," Soo-Hee adds. "He's really rude to me! I didn't even thought he's a singer. He acts like he has no manners."

"Really? Well i think differently from you. I think he's perfect <3"