Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage

"Hoahm..Oh?" Tae-Hyun woke up and rubbed his eyes. On his chest, a blanket was covered his body. His position was laying down like he was sleeping on bed. Unconsiously, he got up and walk to the kitchen. 

"Good Morning," greeted Soo-Hee. Tae-Hyun focusing his sight and startled.

"Mwo..? Where am i? How can you..?" Soo-Hee laughs and put her tea pot to the table.

"You're still here in my apartment,"

Tae-Hyun scratch his head, and still confused. He barely remembered what did he do last night. Is he accidently falls asleep? Or did he feel dizzy so he rest himself? Why is Tae-Hyun still here?

"Come and sit down, i'm making a hot tea and ramen for breakfast. Since yesterday was raining hard and i couldn't go to the groceries to buy some ingridients," said Soo-Hee. Tae-Hyun sat down confront to Soo-Hee, who's pouring some hot tea. "Here, it'll make you feel better," she lend a cup to Tae-Hyun.

"Yesterday," Soo-Hee begin to talk after Tae-Hyun drank his tea. "After i take showers, i went to the living room to check on you. You're laying down and you're sleeping soundly. I never have willingly to wake you up. I didn't know what to do,"

Tae-Hyun watches Soo-Hee explaining and chuckled. "Did i? Wow, i've never has been comfortable to fell asleep like that in anywhere. Even at my girlfriend's apartment," Soo-Hee cleared by hearing the word, "my girlfriend"

"What? You're currently in a relationship with someone?" Tae-Hyun nodded.

"Haven't you heard on the news?"

"I-I've never watched tv anymore. I-I'm busy at college,"

"Really? That's too bad,"

"I felt sorry for your girlfriend. I didn't mean anything to keep you stay you know, i-"

"No, no, it's okay. I hope she doesn't mind either. She's in London now, so, um,"

"Oh really..? Oh i see," Soo-Hee felt a little embarrassed and feel uncomfortable with him since he's on a relationship. 

"Are you? Do you have a boyfriend?" Tae-Hyun asked cautiously. It reminds of Soo-Hee past flashbacks. She hates it, for once she loved a man who loves her but then he went away as easy as an autumn breeze. 

"No," she mumbled. Tae-Hyun only nodded and didn't ask more. He saw Soo-Hee's different expression after, don't know why but he wants to know what happened to her back then. She seemed hurt.