Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage

"Be good and take care of yourself and your brother while i'm gone," said Han Woo-Shin, Soo-Hee's dearest father. He's leaving for 2 months trip.    Soo-Hee nodded and smiled his Appa. 

"Yes, Appa. Have a safe flight and hurry back, i will you miss you." Woo-Shin smiled and hugged his daughter. They parted as a boarding call was said.

Soo-Hee watched his father left and waved. His father waved back and turned. Soo-Hee took a deep breath and looked down. She saw an envelop that's lay over the Airport's floor. Soo-Hee took it curiously and turned the envelop from side to side. There isn't any address to whom but there's her father's name on it and a letter written, "AM". 

"What is this?" asked Soo-Hee to herself. "Appa, you're just clumsy as i thought. Again, something left you on your trip." She shook her head and kept that envelop inside her purse. 

She walked towards the exit door and went for a taxi. The airport is pretty empty today, so they're weren't much busy. Soo-Hee waved her hands to call a taxi, and one came to hers. She opened the door and bend to sit down. When she was inside, a man was just sitting beside her. He was just went inside too. Soo-Hee startled and the stranger-familiar guy face her and so did Soo-Hee.

"What are doing?"

"Yah,"

​They talked at the same time.

"I got this taxi first okay, now get a new one." he said rudely. Soo-Hee stunned and won't accept it. 

"Aniyo, i got this taxi first. Who are you to telling me to get a new one? Who you think are you? Aish..jinja," 

"You don't know who i am?" he made a fake chuckle. "What is this? Where do you live? 10 centuries ago?" 

"Aish, really- Yah!-" the driver interrupt them fighting. Soo-Hee and him turned to the driver waiting for him to speak a word.

"Yah, yah, yah~ where do you guys going? It's okay, It's okay i'll take you two to your destination." he said. 

The two explains where to go and shut their mouths. The didn't even stare at each other and seated apart. After a few hours, they made to Soo-Hee's apartment. She paid the driver and quickly leaves. The stranger guy reached her arms to hold back. Soo-Hee turned to him, surprised.

 

"W-What's your name?" he asked. 

"Soo-Hee. Han Soo-Hee." Soo-Hee replies with cyincism. "You?"

"Tae-Hyun. Lee Tae-Hyun." Tae-Hyun replied back and released Soo-Hee's arm from his grip. He turned forward and didn't say a word. Soo-Hee closed the door and the taxi went away. 

"What is that? Aish, really..really has no manners." Soo-Hee grunted on the way to her door. 

 


 

Tae-Hyun turned away and cocker Soo-Hee up. Then she's surprised by his acted and close the door a little roughly. Tae-Hyun actually weren't cocker her exactly, he was just don't know how to be nicer to her. And a little ashamed. He automatically angry of himself and thump his feet. He looked to Soo-Hee's seat and stopped thumping. Tae-Hyun tilt his head and tooked an envelop. He read a small note at the end of the envelop.

"Han Woo-Shin, AM? What is this?" he said in confused. He turned the envelop back and forth and asked in his mind whom is this belongs to?

Suddenly he realized. He asked the driver's Soo-Hee's where-to address. The driver answers where right away since he still remembers.