Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage

Soo-Hee went outside from the coffee shop. Hyo-Mi was called by her manager to work her shift. They parted and Soo-Hee went out to go home. Just when she walked down the streets towards a minimarket on the end, she shunt with a person that's reversed direction. 

"Oh! Jeosonghamnida, jeosonghamnida," she bowed politely and so did the person Soo-Hee shunts. Together they looked up to each other and gasped. That man, Tae-Hyun ssi.

"You?!" 

"You?!" They spoke at the same time. 

"What are you doing here?"

"I was going to," Again, they spoke at the same time.

"Oh, um. You first then," Tae-Hyun give in. Soo-Hee cleared.

"No, no. You first. I think what are you trying to tell me is more important than what was i'm going to asks,"

"Uh, here. I want to return your," when Tae-Hyun was just going to give something out of his coat pocket, rain falls over them and the entire streets.

"Omo! What is this- Tae-Hyun ssi, Oh-" Tae-Hyun covered Soo-Hee's head and body with his coat. Tae-Hyun gave a sign that means let's go. They ran around the streets with rain keeps fillting down. 

 

"Kamsahamnida," Soo-Hee removed Tae-Hyun's coat off her head. They when inside Soo-Hee's apartment. It was rather dark, and Soo-Hee walked to turn the lights on. The apartment was small, but comfortable and fits her.

Tae-Hyun looked around and shivers with his arms locked on his chest. His body was soaked, no one prepared an umbrella so that he gave his coat to Soo-Hee and let his body soaking wet.

"Tae-Hyun ah," Soo-Hee went back to him after turning on the lights and stopped. She slightly looked at him. She felt sorry for him, to volunteered for getting wet. Even though Soo-Hee were soaked too, but no as much as Tae-Hyun. Tae-Hyun looked at her confused, still his arms locked up. 

"You're soaking," Soo-Hee said simply. "You better wash up, here i'll take you to the bathroom." She guides Tae-Hyun who's shivering to shower. Tae-Hyun nodded when Soo-Hee explained where and how. 

She gave Tae-Hyun some of her brother's spare clothes. Now she's waiting for Tae-Hyun at the living room. She sat down on her purple furry couch, leads to the tv. A sneezed surprised her and made her jumped out. Tae-Hyun walks in with a cold nose. Soo-Hee come closer to him.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"No, i'm fine." Tae-Hyun replied with a grin. Soo-Hee startled to see him with a range that's so close. She never recognizes Tae-Hyun's gorgeous teeth and nice smile. She was fascinated enough. [I was imagining Chanyeol as Tae-Hyun*~* gorgeous wealthy teeth and his pretty smile while he grinned uuuh~].

"O-Okay then. Um, here. I've already made you a hot tea. You could sit down and relaxed for a while. I'll be back in a hurry," Soo-Hee went inside her room to take shower. Tae-Hyun nodded and sat down right away. He took a small cup of hot tea that Soo-Hee made and drink one careful sip. The warmnest of the tea runs through his cold throat. Tae-Hyun relaxed back and took a deep breath of relieved. He closed his eyes to rest them.