chapter 2

Friends forever?

          He had fallen asleep at her house, her parents had gotten used to him sleeping over, but it was different today. They knew he had school tomorrow as well as work, so they woke him up and sent him home. He got up and headed home leaving EunHye a little sad. While he walked to his house he noticed a car parked in front of the house next door. He didn't think much and went to his room to sleep right away. He was about to lay down when he saw the window right across from him open and much more shocking to him was the light which was on. He wanted to know what was going on but he was tired and decided to sleep instead. 

When he woke up the next morning he remembered the light and the window, so he got up and looked out his window, but to his surprise nothing was new. The window was closed and there was no sign of anyone there. Guess it was my imagination he thought. He decided to take a shower and headed inside his bathroom, not realizing that as soon as he left a SoMin looked out her window, she was getting for school and wanted to get a view out of her window. She smelled the new air and smiled, she had finally moved and could start all over. She went inside to finish getting ready, it was the first day of school, and she would be the new girl. 

Yoon Eun Hye was all ready for school, and since she was in the presentation committee, she had to leave earlier than HyunJoong, she sent him a quick text telling him to meet her up after the presentation. She headed to school, not even aware of the girl who had gone out to pick up the newspaper. She took the car to school, and told HyunJoong not to take his. They were so close that every day they would go and come home together, everyone would get surprised not to see them together. Those days were rare for everyone. 

HyunJoong finished getting ready and headed out for school, reading the text EunHye sent him, he left his car at home. The walking distance from school wasn't bad so it was no big deal for him. SoMin was leaving at that moment as well, she didn't realize that the guy walking in front of her was her next door neighbor. She wasn't paying much attention to where she was going, and without any bad intentions she ran into HyunJoong. Her head hurt but she bowed fast and apologized.

"Watch where your going!" HyunJoong screamed. He didn't mean to be rude but he hated being hurt on his way to school.

"Sorry, I was distracted with the way that I didn't see you. It wasn't on purpose though." She bowed and was headed away, when he yelled for her to wait. He didn't know why he yelled for her, but he did. 

"Hey! Wait up!" She stopped and looked back at him, and was scared. But he seemed not mean, just a little rude.

"De?" 

"Are you new or something?" He asked, he had reconized the uniform she was wearing, and he knew everyone from his school, so she had to be new.

"Yes, I just moved into the neighborhood, and I'm not sure if I'm going the right way to school. Why? Do you go to this school?" HyunJoong nodded and asked for her name.

"My name is Jung So MIn. You can just call me SoMin, what's your name?" 

"I'm Kim Hyun Joong, and you can just call me Joongie." She shaked his hand and smiled.

"I hope we can be friends."

"Crome." HyunJoong was a nice person and he liked making new friends, so to him, she was a new friend. They walked to school together and he talked a lot, something he only did with his best friend. He liked talking to her, she was a cheerful person, something that only EunHye had. Maybe this girl could get real close to EunHye he thought. They walked and entered school, smiling and happy.

They were to go to the assembly, since it was the first day of a new semester. She was getting nervous and was greatful for having met HyunJoong before getting to school. He noticed that she was nervous and he laughed. 

"It'll be okay, don't worry. You'll make new friends soon enough." He smiled, and with that smile, she felt her heart going out of control. What just happened she thought. Why is my heart going crazy? She looked at Joongie who was looking for EunHye and found her nowhere. He looked back at SoMin and smiled again, she was just staring tocuhing her heart. He was worried for his new friend. It'll be fine he mouthed and she smiled. That smile caught his attention. She had a beautiful smile, he thought. He touched his heart and felt it going crazy. HAHAHA he laughed. I'm going crazy, he thought and ignored the feeling, just like SoMin did. 

The assembly was finally over, and EunHye was looking all over for her Joongie, she was the only one who was allowed to call him that, nobody else dared to. She looked all over and finally spotted him, he was smiling at a girl. She had never seen the girl before and kept staring. Why were they laughing? What was going on? She thought that maybe it was someone else, Joongie would never talk to another girl other than her. She was jealous, and she knew it. She  loved him more than a best friend, but she was terrified to tell him, so she kept quiet. But as she saw him with another girl she got mad and wanted to cry. But she wipped her tears when he spotted her.

"EunHye!" He yelled and she head toward them, feeling jealousy for the girl who stood by his side, hiding by his arm. She didn't like it one bit. 

"EunHye this is Jung So Min, she just moved here." SoMin bowed and introduced herself to Joongie's friend.

"Hello. My name is Jung So MIn, pleased to meet you." She extended her hand to EunHye, she took it in hers and while they shook hands she looked her straight in the eyes.

"Hello, I'm Yoon Eun Hye, Joongie's best friend." 

SORRY TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER SO SHORT BUT ENJOY... NOW FOR THE EXCITING CHAPTERS TO COME UP...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

THANK YOU!! :D