Chapter 6

Friends forever?

 

EunHye couldn't help but cry. He was hurting her without even caring, those were the thoughts that were flowing through her head. She decided to take a walk, after she saw him give her a present instead of coming to look for her she realized she was losing him. And she didn't want that, she didn't want to lose her best friend, and especially not because of that new girl.

HyunJoong was really worried and even though he felt werid whenever he was near SoMin in the back of his mind EunHye was there. He was upset that he was letting her go. This was not something that he should be doing. He was supposed to be by her side always. That was why she was his best friend. So what in the world was he doing making her upset all of a sudden. It wasn't right and  he knew it. He grabbed his car keys and went looking for her. it was about time that they disscused what was going on with her. 

She was walking and walking with nowhere to go, she was sad and this pain was killing her. She knew that something like this could occur she just thought that Joongie would never permit it, but she was wrong, she was losing him and she could nothing about it, she was trying to win a battle that she had a feeling that she was going to lose. But no matter how many times she tought about it she was still going to fight, but right now she was vunerable and she was just too sad. She kept walking when all of a sudden she bumped into someone. He looked familiar to her but she couldn't remember who it was. Her tears was making it to blury for her and she couldn't clearly see who it was. But he knew who she was and he grabbed her in his arms and let her cry on her shoulders.

She held on tight and cried, she just cried without even thinking of who was holding onto her. She just needed someone and that someone was this person.

HyunJoong was driving by the park still looking for his best friend, he spotted her, but what he saw was more than shocking. Someone else was hugging her and consoling her as she cried. He was so surprised that he had no idea of what to do, was he supposed to get out of the car and go after her or was he supposed to leave? He had no idea and decided to leave, but as he drove away her felt out of his mind. Was this all due because of his mistake and not being with her all the time like before? He felt tears rolling down his cheeck but he knew he had no right to feel this way after everything that he did to her. But what exactly had he done? All he had done was hang out with someone new, someone who was being nice and who was new to his life. But that did not mean that he was doing something terribly wrong.

When he got home he went home and fell asleep hoping that the pain would go away and that tomorrow would be a much brighter day. EunHye was finally tearless and looked at the person in front of her. He was a handsome person, and she knew she had seen him somewhere else. he clearified the situation with what he said next.

"EunHye, nice seeing you again...."

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

IT MEANS A LOT TO ME THANKS!! :D