Chapter 3

Friends forever?

                                                                          

SoMin felt worried, the face that Joongie's best friend was giving her was scaring her, she gulped and smiled. She wasn't going to show her weak side to them, especially not the first real friend she made. EunHye wasn't liking the fact that her Joongie was talking to another girl, she was so used to being the only one near him. She turned to look at Joongie, who was staring at SoMin, she grew even more angry for the fact that he was looking SoMin instead of her, but she it up and faced Joongie fully.

"Joongie! Did you bring your car?" He finally looked away from SoMin, who felt a little uncomfertable being there while they talked, she wanted to leave but thought that that would be very rude of her.

"No, you told me not to bring it, why? Did you make plans with someone?" 

"No silly! I just wanted to make sure that you read my text, you listen so well." EunHye grabbed his cheeks and pinched them while looking into his eyes. SoMin right away could see what she was doing, she was showing her that Joongie belonged to her, she wanted to laugh but held it in. It wasn't like she liked HyunJoong or anything. he was just the first person she talked to. She wasn't going to fall for him or anything.

"Joongie, I think I'm going to go, I need to go check out my classes." EunHye was so angry to hear what the new girl had called her best friend. Nobody was allowed to call him that except her. HyunJoong didn't feel like it was right to let her go on her own so he reached for her before she left to far.

"I'll go with you, I don't want you to get lost. EunHye, I'll see you later okay?" He grabbed SoMin by her arm and pulled away leading her to her new classroom.

EunHye had no idea what to think, her best friend had left her there alone. She couldn't control her emotions, she was just glad that they would only have to see her at school and nowhere else. 

..............................................................

SoMin and HyunJoong were walking and talking. He was being super sweet toward her, the both were unaware of all the other girls glaring at her, especially his best friend. But something was different, SoMin was smiling but deep down her heart hurt, she didn't want to think of her past anymore but being near this guy made her think of it. She had wanted to escape from all of her hurting but something wasn't right. She could feel it but she decided to ignore it and just enjoy the moment that she was living. 

The two talked the whole day and when the last bell rang, he felt a little sad to think that they wouldn't see each other until the next day. He wasn't sure why but for the first time he wasn't thinking of EunHye at all. He was just thinking of his new friend who was about to leave. 

"Wait!" She turned around and faced Joongie. 

"What is it?"

"Want to go grab some ice cream? I could show you around the places." She smiled but knew his best friend wouldn't truly like that idea so she would decline even if she did want to go with him. But she would see him soon. They went to the same school afterall.

"I don't think it's a good idea, I have to go home and finish unpacking, plus don't you have to go meet Yoon EunHye?" He knew he did but he wanted to do something more for his new friend. But she wouldn't give in he could tell.

"You're right. Well than I guess I'll see you tomorrow." She nodded and was about to leave when he stopped her again.

"What is it?"

"Here. In case you need help or anything, just call me." She smiled and nodded. He saw EunHye moving his way and bid his goodbye as he went to EunHye.

EunHye was happy to see him coming to her and not staying with the new girl. HyunJoong felt better knowing that she had his number now. As they walked to the car, they saw SoMin walking by herself home. Wonder where she lives, HyunJoong thought. Not saying it outloud, he tended not to say something about girls outloud with EunHye near, she was afterall his future wife as well as best friend. 

"Are we headed home first? Or go straight to work?" EunHye asked, her day had brighten up.

"Home. We need to change, at least I do. Just drop me off and I'll take my car to work. Alright? I'll see you there for sure." EunHye knew better thant to argue with him, it was best to go along with what he wanted.

"Fine than. Let's go home." They laughed and messed around like the usual goofballs, not even thinking of anything else bu their joy. They were so used to always laughing and having fun while being together. That it felt weird when she drove away to work. HyunJoong sighed and headed inside.

That guy looks familiar. SoMin couldn't help but think that as a guy walked inside to his home, which was right next to his. She shook her head and headed inside her own home. "Mother ! I'm home, I'll be out later." She headed inside her room right away and decided to open her curtains. She decided to take a shower before doing anything else. She started taking her clothes off and grabbed her towel.

On the other side HyunJoong was already getting ready to leave again. He was shirtless, and saw his neighbor's window open. He peaked his head out of his window and what he was shocking. He heard her scream but he couldn't move at all.

"YOU!!!" 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. I'LL TRY TO UPDATE SOONER :D