Chapter 7

Friends forever?

"My name is Joo Ji Hoon." EunHye looked at him, rubbing her eyes she remembered who he was. She whipped her tears away and bowed. 

"I am so sorry for being like that in front of you." She had never felt so embarrassed in her life before, how could she had let him see her like that! She remembered meeting him before, and he was really cute but she never laid eyes on any other guy except Joongie. 

"No don't worry, I just wanted to make sure that you were alright." she nodded her head slowly.

"You don't have to lie. I know that you're this way because of Kim Hyun Joong. I saw everything that happened. I know that before when we met you and I didn't really get along but I want you to know that if you ever need someone to talk to. I am here. I am here for you EunHye." His heart was beating really fast, he has finally been able to speak those words that he wanted to tell her when they had first met. The moment that changed his life forever. Being Joo Ji Hoon was hard, the girl that he loved was in love with somoene else and now here she was crying because of that other person. He could never let go of her now that he had her here with him. It had taken all of his courage to go to her and hold her while she cried, he had promised himself that he would stay away from her because she was anothers but now that things were turning this way, he knew that he had a chance and he wasn't going to let go of that chance. 

"Thank you Ji Hoon, but I should get home. It is late out and I didn't really tell my parents that I would be away." 

"I'll take you if you let me." He pointed to the car across the street. EunHye was exhausted and didn't want to hurt his feelings so she agreed and together they went to her place where HyunJoong was waiting. 

He had gotten to his house and decided to wait for her, they needed to talk, he really wanted to know who that person who was hugging her was. He had no right to ask but it was bugging him how another man held her that way consoling her. That was something that only he was supposed to do. As he was waiting in her room he saw a car park in front of her house. He was hoping it wasn;t what he was thinking but to his disgrace it was. EunHye was with the guy he has seen hugging her, and worst of all they looked happy, she was smiling. She was smiling at someone who wasn't him. 

 

...........................................................................

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE UPDATE!! MORE TO COME AND SOONER HOPEFULLY!! PLEASE WAIT FOR ME I WILL TRY TO UPDATE REGULARLY I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH WORK AND SCHOOL BUT I WILL UPDATE MUCH MORE. THANK YOU!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!