Chapter 1

Friends forever?

FLASHBACK

"Yoon Eun Hye!! Wait up, I can't run no more... STOP!!"

"Oppa! Run faster! I'm going to leave you!"

"Ya!!!!" He ran after her like a crazy fool. She was a year younger than him, and he cared for her a lot. He ran faster hoping to catch up to her. He was a few more steps away from catching her.

"Kim Hyun Joong! I'm still faster!!" She laughed like crazy, having him chase her was fun. 

Within a few seconds though he had her in his arms.

"Gotcha!" He said with pride, holding her in his arms. They were always together, at that time they were only tweleve and thirteen.

......................................

PRESENT

"Oppa, hurry we're going to be late!" He grabbed his car keys and they headed out for his car.

"It's all your fault! You had to take a shower, that's why I told you to take a shower last night!" She stuck her tounge out at him, which caused him to laugh.

"Stop acting like a child and hurry yup, we're going to be late! Mom and dad are not going to be happy."

"Araso!" They got in the car and sped toward their meeting. 

 

While they drove away a new moving truck stopped in front of the house next door. A pretty young lady got out and smiled.

"Mother, this is perfect!" Her mother was still in the driver's seat, she smiled happy that her daughter was happy.

"I'm glad you like it SoMin, afterall this is going to be our new home, now hurry and help the men unload our stuff."

"Yes mom." She started taking her things out and kept looking at their new neighborhood, she hoped she would make friends soon. 

 

They entered the hall and smiled. His parents weren't smiling, they shook their head at them, they were five minutes late.

"Sorry mom, dad, there was a lot of traffic and we ran a little late." They both bowed and hoped to be forgiven.

"Agh, Hyun Joong what are we going to do with you. Fine! But let it be the last time." He nodded.

"De father." He smiled and looked at EunHye.

"EunHye, your parents are inside waiting for you two. Hurry and go ask for forgiveness from them." They nodded and headed inside. When they entered every single eye in there were staring at the two. The meeting was taking place already. They bowed and apologized, then they sitted quickly and listened to what they had missed.

"Thank you for joining us you two. So like we were saying, from now on these two will work inside the company, in hopes that they learn all about the company and take over soon enough. I hope you all will help the two." EunHye's parents bowed an sat down, waiting for the other two to speak up now.

"Hello everyone. My name is Kim Hyun Joong, I hope you all help me out, I will start working tomorrow in floor 10. Thank you." As soon as he was done talking, he sat down and poked EunHye, who had zoned out, she got up fast and bowed.

"Nice to meet everyone, my name is Yoon Eun Hye, I will work in floor 12 from now on. Please take care of me." She bowed and sat down next to her best friend. Soon enough the meeting was dissmised and everyone left except them two and their parents.

"Now you two have to be responisble and respectful, this company will someday be your guys, please work hard."

They nodded and got up, ready to burst of happines.

"HyunJoong, we're going to finally reach our dream!!" She jumped and hugged him real hard, their parents who were watching burst out laughing. These two had been friends since they had entered middle school, and still best friends even in high school.

"I am aware of that EunHye, but calm down! We still need to finish High School, good thing that we still get to graduate together, even though your a year younger." He smiled.

"It's because I'm smart, unlike you." She stuck out her tounge again, making everyone laugh even harder.

"Ya! I'm plenty smart, if I wasn't we wouldn't be here right now." She smiled and just hugged him harder.

"You two should just get married." His dad spoke up.

"Ya!!" They both yelled at the same time, blushing while doing so.

..................................................

They walked inside her home, and she grabbed him a glass of soda.

"HyunJoong, don't go home any time soon okay? We still have to watch our movie."

"Araso, I understand MOM!"

"Ya! I am not your mother."

"Sure if you say so." She ran to him and punched him hard in the arm.

"Say your sorry for calling me mom."

"I'm sorry. Happy?"

"Yes." She walked off and put on the movie, they we're happy, unaware of the girl who was moving her stuff right next door to his house.They watched their favorite movie while eating hamburgers. They had been together since they were little and they wouldn't let anything get in between them. He was happy to have her by hiss side, and she was happy to have him by her side. They were happy, and that was all that mattered.

HEY EVERYONE! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS SHORT UPDATE... PLEASE ENJOY

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :D