Weekend trip?

Coffee, Chicken & Rock´n´roll

 

 

SunHee’s POV

                ‘’Finally! Oh how sweet is to say hello to you, my amazing bed,‘‘ I bundled up into my sheets with Jang Geun Suk. I love them. But.. uhm let’s go back. To the villa I ran just right to change clothes to the dinner and groom myself. Because my uncle is wealth you can’t go with him on dinner in something too casual. So I had to open wardrobe which outfitted Mr.Ahn (that man is superman, he handle everything I think, how he can even know my size?). I chose simple black cocktail dress and tousled my long hair. Yep, having thick hair long right above the bottom is nice but it costs a lot of suffering. And please, don’t talk about chewing gums and wave with scissors before me, okey? So dinner was great. I love spending time with my uncle but he is very busy so hour or two with him is really a miracle. I was so happy. We were talking about school and stuff and he was also glad that I met new friends so quickly. I ordered only salad ‘because of Onew’s chicken, uncle was a little bit worried because he know my appetite but covered that with too much talking. This is my specialty. Now I am lying and looking at stars on my ceiling which shines in the darkness. In my head are projecting experiences from today. Suddenly my memories start to spin around Yang Yoseob.

                ,,Hello beautiful, you look like a lost puppy staying alone next to a trash bin with that desperate shine in your dark chocolate eyes. Do you want me to be your owner?’’

                Am I really beautiful for him?

‘’You player! You should stop flirt with anyone who you just met or you can get hurt. Look at daggers in her eyes, if sights could kill…,’’ MinJee sighed.

No. He was just saying. MinJee said he is just player and acts always like this. But on the other hand.. MinJee always complain about him and teases him.

‘’Great, I’ll take you there. My first class is near to the secretery office so it will be fine for me, don’t worry.’’ MinJee offered and then turned to Yoseob. ‘’ You will go with Onew.. no with us, get it?’’ she stopped him sooner than he could say something. His excited face turned into disappointed.

He treats me so well. Why?

 

‘’That’s enough Onew! She is crying. My SunHee is crying,’’ Yoseob grabbed him by his collar and threw him back to the couch.

              ‘’I..MinJee just called me when I played.. and I.. it startled me and.. the string burst and.. I was confused by the call and.. forgot.. please forgive me..’’ I begged them while tears ran out of my eyes. I though it is over. That I finally found friends. Friends who will stand me. I am just naive cow.  Rather I should go even I don’t know where I am. I took Yun.

                ‘’SunHee, take it easy. I said you that he slept badly today.’’ Yoseob took Yun’s neck and looked in my teary eyes. Something in his eyes consoled me. Maybe he means it. ‘’That egoistic jerk just fell in love with a princess and she swept a threshold with him. Because you are pretty like her you remind him about that.’’ He explained. I smiled a little at him.

This scene was the most startling for me. His SunHee? I am his SunHee? He almost punched him because he made me cry? What is the meaning of this? And again, he said that I am pretty. Oh Gosh. No no. Don’t be pathetic. He is just kind and friendly and cares. Yes, he is only like that.

 

                 ‘’Yes, you are really amazing with your instrument and our lead guitarist left us recently,’’ blurted Yoseob.

                He also thinks I am great with my guitar and.. STOP. STOP IT SUNHEE! What about MinJee?

‘’Hey you lovebirds!’’ Is it a habit there to call people from behind? Someone who sounded like Yoseob divided us and intruded between. Yes it was Yoseob.

‘’Don’t touch my honey flower, okey?’’ he said and played angry.

‘’Don’t jealous you jerk, and try to call me your honey flower once more and..’’ responded MinJee warningly.

‘’You are harming me all the time, you ice queen MinJee. You don’t even love me, do you? Am I something more than jerk to you? Say something!’’ he cried.

They are the couple for sure. Don’t misunderstand SunHee. Don’t be naïve as always. Oh please. He is smaller and.. squeaking and act like drama queen and.. you don’t want to date anyone. Yes, that’s it SunHee. Aaaish. Get out you little..

                ‘’I am not a little..’’ he hissed in my ear and laughed. 

NOOOO! That’s the end of everything. I am getting crazy! Fall asleep. Fall asleep. Fall asleep. Fall asleep.

***

I hardly catch my breath. How long am I running? The blood is throbbing in my temples. Why am I running? I looked under my feet. A plowed soil. That reminds me something. Wait. Farm? What am I doing here? I moved in Seoul, didn’t I? Wait… what’s that sound? I turned my head. My father’s old tractor? That chipped green machine was chasing me! Why? Who drives it? Pu…pumpkins? In the cabin are five pumpkins? What the heck! Am I dreaming?

‘’…Run for you I wake uuuuup, love for you I wake uuuuup, a song for you I…’’

http://youtu.be/wEI8c4hnixw

‘’Aishhh, get it, wake up! I am waking up do you see, you stupid.. ehm, SunHee don’t talk with thing and at least yourself..’’ I gathered my new mobile phone and paid out alarm. Iphone. Uncle said it is modern. Touchscreen? For what is it good, huh? You always touch what you don’t want to. What time is it anyway? Oh yeah, I really need to know what weather is in Tokyo..

                ‘’Miss. Lee? Are you awake?’’ Oh sure I am with all this noise.

                ‘’Yes, Mrs. Song, I am coming!’’ I shouted back. I almost fell from the stairs with all my reflexes activated.

                ‘’Did you sleep well sweatheart?’’ she asked me curiously while serving the breakfast. Oh, yum.. waffles with maple syrup! I love my wealth uncle. But.. do I even know how it tastes? Nevermind, just eat it take snack, get dressed, clean and so.. get out, look happy, whatever. Omo.. what is with this morning? Stupid dreams. Pumpkins? What does it mean? I greeted Mr. Ahn and got into the car to sleep a little bit more.

***

                ‘’Miss Lee! Miss Lee!!’’

                ‘’What?!’’ the car stopped. Wait. Oh yes, it’s morning and you are going to school. You are in the limousine, you fell asleep.

                ‘’We are already there, please wake up and groom oneself. Your hair..’’ Mr. Ahn looked amused with my nap and...

                ‘’Nooo, my perfect braid! It is horrible, how can it be ruined like this..’’ Fine, it was not perfect braid because I was bewildered at morning but... stop freaking out and get out, you can dissolve it and you are beautiful with loose hair more, aren’t you? I wiped my mouth for the case that I was drooling while sleeping – BLEH – and Mr. Ahn opened door for me.

                ‘’Thank you thank you, I will be there right at 3 p.m., goodbye Mr.Ahn,’’ I blurted and spurted to the gate because I didn’t want to stand there like that longer. People were staring. I didn’t ask for parking further. Again.

                ‘’Hey, lovely hurricane! Wait for us!’’ Yoseob. I froze on the spot. Noooo. All thoughts from evening returned like the lighting strike.

                ‘’Mr.Freeze got you, SunHee?’’ MinJee chuckled and hang on my shoulders from behind. ‘’Wanna taste?’’ she waved with white crucible in front of my face. I smelled alluring smell of coffee.

                ‘’What is it?’’ I suddenly woke up and grabbed her crucible for smell that amazing aroma.

                ‘’Did you ever dring coffee? This is the wonderful caramel caffe latte! Don’t drink all of that!’’ she tore out the crucible from my hand. Caramel caffe latte flavor flooded my body with sweet bitter energy. Yoseob in my mind just disappeared.

                ‘’That’s amazing, please give me one more sip,’’ I begged her. Yoseob jumped in front of me and smirked at me.

                ‘’Someone just fell in love with coffee, you can go with us tomorrow in our favorite coffee house and pay for us whereas  you have wealth uncle and we all are so amazing and friendly and..’’

                ‘’…I applied chicken for you yesterday,’’ completed Onew and Yoseob frowned on him because he interrupted his screed.

                ‘’Don’t be late for school guys and move. I am leaving first, bye,’’ DongYul passed.

                ‘’See you,’’ we all said unison.

                ‘’I just love his charming voice with that mild hoarseness, ahhh’’ sighed Yoseob.

                ‘’You are fanboying right now,’’ MinJee laughingly.

                ‘’No I am not! He is guy and.. our leader!’’ He pleaded and with palm in front of him as defensive gesture.

                ‘’Yes you are,’’confirmed Onew and strode. We all finally walked in the school too.

                ‘’I am not! SunHee, say that I am not fanboying. You like that voice too, don’t you?’’ sought to Yoseob.

                ‘’Yes you are,’’ I nodded and all three of us giggled on Yoseob’s acting.

                ‘’Aishhh,’’ he caught his head and shook in desperation. ‘’You are all against me again! It is always like that! I won’t speak with you anymore!’’

                ‘’You and don’t speaking? Yoseob, get real!’’ laughed MinJee. ‘’We are separating now, see ya later buddies,’’ waved at Onew and Yoseob MinJee and pulled me on the left direction.

 

‘’One more sip! Please, please, please, please…’’

                ‘’Okey! Fine! Finnish it you hyperactive extortionist. And be quiet now okey? No more please, please.’’ MinJee surrended. Yaaay!

‘’Thank you very much, unnie!’’ I snatched the crucible and happily finished her caffe latte.

‘’…and this leads to addiction,’’ sighed MinJee when she saw my zeal.

‘’Mmmm delicious!’’ I exclaimed.

                ‘’So.. because I drank less coffee then usual it may badly affect my mood. I must warn you. Don’t speak with Chihuahua except sarcastic notes. I could kill him while protecting you, get it?’’

                ‘’Yep,’’ I nodded. After my nightmare today it is not problem for me. ‘’I will ignore him. Anyways is it the reason of your hatred that he is the member of fluffy pumpkins?’’

                ‘’Sure! They are evil manikins and could eat you alive! Didn’t you see and hear people in the canteen?’’

                ‘’Yep, I did. Scary as I said before. I don’t get what people see on them. Mir looked like fine guy at first sight.’’ I shuddered because I remembered Mir as pink pumpkin in the tractor.

                ‘’They are great drama queens too,’’ MinJee grinned. ‘’As I said to you yesterday. Be careful, don’t trust them and you’ll stay safe. Rich brats are the worst.’’

                We entered the class. Mir looked up from a book and charmingly smiled at me as greeting. I stopped myself earlier than my mouth corners made a smile back at him. I pulled myself in ice queen expression and dodge with glance to show him that he is just a grain of dust for me. I hope it looked like that. Yeah. You are cool SunHee.

                ‘’Hi. Are you in bad mood today?’’ Mir turned to me and asked gently when I sat on my chair. MinJee gave me glare which was saying ‘’Remember what I said you before. Less caffeine, murderous leanings.’’ Her urging was not necessary.  Stupid pumpkin and player. I just frowned and prepared for Korean literature class. Group of girls from desks on right, probably a fangirl gang, hissed something about arrogant cow. I guess who is a cow here. I don’t think it’s me.

 

***

                My expression probably deterred Mir for the rest of the day. Yay! I don’t want to be excessively unpleasant. Fangirls may kill me. But what is worse? Homicidal MinJee or gang of fangirls? MinJee for sure. Influence has too the fact that if I will be much friendly with their object of interests it would has the same effect. Haha.

‘’.. so have you time after school? Yah! SunHee, did you hear me? I am talking with you. What are you dreaming about,’’ MinJee scattered my thoughts and pinched me in face.

‘’Ouch! MinJee what are you doing,’’ I gasped and rubbed my left cheek.

‘’I am trying to wake you up! Have you time after school?’’ She said vigorously.

‘’Uhm.. I guess so, Mr. Ahn didn’t say anything,’’ well he had no chance.

‘’Great! So we will pick you up again like yesterday, ’’ announced MinJee satisfied. I wonder if I would have to obey all such announcement eternally. I sighed.

‘’What is it?’’ She asked.

‘’Uhm nothing.. Mr.Ahn just arrived, bye,’’ what a luck.

‘’Okey, I go pick up guys. Anyway.. can your chauffeur pick us someday with you? I always wanted to try it… see you.’’ MinJee smiled of farewell and walked back into the school.

 

***

‘’Well, you won. I thought it is impossible after L.Joe left but.. what the heck, are you training it or something? ’’ declared Onew after our battle in Guitar Heroes.

‘’To be honest… just a little bit… okay when I am at my uncle’s house a lot. Big house, a lot of free time..’’

‘’You little maknae..’’ he threw a pillow to me.

‘’Hey, calm down. I don’t need to have debris here.’’ DongYul tried to stop us but when Onew started I returned and Yoseob doesn’t wanted to be behind and if Yoseob is in something.. ‘’MinJee! Stop it!’’Shouted DongYul when she attacked him with ruffling his hair.

‘’Oooh you are so cute DongYul-oppa when you are angry,’’ MinJee and he throw a pillow to her also.

‘’Yaaaay!’’ Yoseob chortled. ‘’DongYul hyung scrambles with us… wait.. uuummmmm,’’ DongYul just trapped him and stuffed his mouth.

‘’Don’t squeek you little mouse.’’

All of us were rolling over sofa with the clutter of laugh and shouts about ten minutes. After that we just sat and our deep breathing filled the room.

‘’Well, get up, we must clean it sooner than my father will come and I think it is late for you guys too,’’ DongYul finally spoke. This band rehearsal was just great. MinJee and Yoseob picked me and then we came in DongYul’s cellar where was Onew and DongYul waiting for us. We played for 2 hours songs we like and we tried practice their songs too but it was not perfect because I saw it at first time. But it was a lot of fun. After that we played video games inside the house. DongYul can cook the best ramyon I have ever eaten. It is maybe because Mrs. Song always cooks homemade meals so it was the first time. With these guys are more things at the first time. We said goodbye and split. Yoseob and MinJee accompanied me home again.

 

‘’Prepare yourself for weekend, girl,’’ said Yoseob mysteriously.

‘’I hope you can go on weekend trip with us?’’ MinJee asked. Well it didn’t sound like a question but..

‘’Uhm.. what is going on, where are we going?’’

‘’Surprise!’’ both of them whispered.

‘’Some camping in nature… you are the farm girl so it’s okey, aren’t it?’’ explained a little bit.

‘’Just from Saturday afternoon until Sunday afternoon…you will like it for sure,’’ Yoseob added. I didn’t like that smirk when he said ‘’you will like it for sure’’. I think I just started be afraid of their mysterious plans. Ohh these crazy people. Mummyyy!

‘’I will talk about it with uncle.. or someone at home.’’ I replied.

‘’You should! It will be breathtaking, unforgettable..’’

‘’Shut up, Yoseob,’’ MinJee elbowed him.

‘’Bye guys, see you tomorrow!’’

‘’Goodnight SunHee.. and don’t forget about our meeting at coffee house!’’ Yoseob reminded.

‘’Bye, thank you for today, I am happy that we can know you,’’

‘’I am also very thankful, MinJee,’’ I smiled and entered the gate.

 

***

No One’s POV

After SunHee was in the villa both of them highfived.

‘’We must buy a chicken,’’ said Yoseob and rubbed his hands.

‘’Oh yeah, we will see what is in our farmer girl.’’ MinJee grinned and they were swallowed by the darkness.

 

A/N: I hate that change in formating when you are copying that from word document here but I am now too lazy to correct it so.. enjoy it just like it is :)