Who the heck are they?

Coffee, Chicken & Rock´n´roll

 

SunHee’s POV

                My plan to ask MinJee about Mir failed. Because of Mir himself.  He turned to me again and put his notebook on my desk.

                ‘’Uh.. what is it?’’ I asked puzzled.

                ‘’My notes. Take it. You need to catch up last month when you weren’t here. Didn’t you hear Mr. Cho?’’ replied Mir with a sweet smile which puzzled me even more.

                ‘’Are you deaf or something Chihuahua? I will lend her MY notes. Get out!’’ she shouted at him and returned him his notes harshly. Then she grabbed my right hand and pulled me from class like a supersonic missile that he has not any chance to react.

                ‘’Be careful, he is a player. Don’t fall for his manners or he will use you and..’’

                ‘’Ok, I get it. Relax. Yep?’’ I calmed her.

                ‘’Just stay as far as possible from him,’’ she added worriedly and then smiled.

                ‘’Where are we going?’’ I asked because we separated from a crowd.

                ‘’Omo, that stupid… uhm.. here,’’ she her heel and pulled me the opposite direction. I wonder what is going about that guy that someone like her is acting like that.

 

***

 

                ‘’Finally, the lunch break! I am starving to death. Teachers want to kill me right at the first day or something..,’’ I complained and my stomach growled as consent.

‘’You are the one who missed the first month, remember?’’ MinJee poked me amusedly. ‘’Here you have all notes from today. I hope you have a scanner ‘cause I am not jealous on your hand if you don’t.’’

‘’Aishhh, If I knew that… ok nothing will be changed,’’ I laughed, hid the notes in my bag and poked her back.

‘’Hey you lovebirds!’’ Is it a habit there to call people from behind? Someone who sounded like Yoseob divided us and intruded between. Yes it was Yoseob.

‘’Don’t touch my honey flower, okey?’’ he said and played angry.

‘’Don’t jealous you jerk, and try to call me your honey flower once more and..’’ responded MinJee warningly.

‘’You are harming me all the time, you ice queen MinJee. You don’t even love me, do you? Am I something more than jerk to you? Say something!’’ he cried.

‘’Don’t act like a drama queen Yoseob.’’ Onew just joined them.

 ‘’Everyone is so mean to meee…’’ Yoseob whined.

‘’Are you planning to squeal all the day?’’ The tall guy just appeared. I think the coffee gang is complete now.

‘’Aishh..DongYul-hyung you will kill me someday! I almost died! You are really scary, do you know? And.. hyung wasn’t that the longest sentence in last three weeks?Aigooo.. I am so happy that you are talking with us agaaain’’ DongYul just rolled his eyes and other members including me chuckled. Honestly.. DongYul-oppa scared me too.

 

***

‘’Today is chicken!’’ Onew exclaimed whole-heartedly. Where did go that tough guy from a while ago?

‘’Aren’t you sick of all those chickens?’’ groaned Yoseob.

‘’Are you kidding me Yoseob? Chicken is never the same. It can always surprise you.’’ Onew was like in the dream. Yoseob played vomiting.

‘’That chicken ert..,’’ he mumbled.

‘’What did you just say, maknae?’’ Onew grabbed him by the collar.

‘’Take it easy guys.’’ MinJee snatched them by their hair and split them off.

‘’Ouuuuch, noona please stop it.’’ Both of them whimpered. She let them and they immediately began to rub their heads.

‘’Guys, don’t fight in the school, arrasso?’’ she nodded at them.

‘’Okay, okay, we get it.’’ They agreed unison.

‘’Good boys. Let’s all of us go for food now,’’ she propelled us.

‘’I am sorry for being leader for a moment, DongYul-oppa’’ MinJee smiled apologetically at DongYul. DongYul just waved that it is all right.

 

After we sat to an empty table, canteen suddenly felt in silent and everyone stare at the entrance. Huh? In the doorway appeared five-member group of.. boys which were looking like top models. All of them had confident smirk and their stylized hair fluttered thanks to their hard synchronized step like in some Hollywood film or something. Some girls around were taking a deep breath, fan oneself, almost faint, choke on the food. Boys started angrily hissing. Wait.. isn’t it Mir over there.. the last one of them?

 ‘’Who the heck are they?’’ I asked curiously and leaned my head closer to them.

 ‘’The crew of fluffy pumpkins,’’ muttered Yoseob fiery.

           ‘’Kinda scary..’’ I was talking about effect of their revelation. It seemed like they were angels or prophets, or.. just walking miracles for all these people.

‘’Yep.. they are cute tu death,’’ sneered MinJee.

  ‘’YAH! Stop chatting let’s eat!’’ blurted Onew eagerly like he didn’t realize that phantoms.

Oh I forgot. He is probably only thinking about his chicken. And he perhaps was too loud. Everyone woke up and started to eat.

‘’Haha, Onew-sshi you are reigning over the crowd.’’ I giggled.

‘’Don’t talk to me,’’ he retorted. The tought guy was back.

‘’Uhm.. sorry,’’ I said sheepishly and he frowned at me. Did I anything wrong?

‘’Don’t worry about him. Our macho guy just slept badly today,’’ Yoseob winked at me.

  I smiled at him.

  ‘’She just smiled at me! Had everyone seen that? ’’ Yoseob almost jumped in delight like a clown out of the box.

            ‘’SunHee… now he will talk about it all day,’’ sighed MinJee unhappy witch twitching mouth corners and started to eat to hide her smile. I was still smiling and started to eat my chicken too. Onew seemed like he would don’t care about world until he will finnish his portion and about DongYul he was just quiet but it is normal as I could observed today. Yoseob was disappointed from our unconcern and began to eat sorrowfully too.

After lunch we just separated as in the morning and resisted remaining classes. MinJee took my phone number and said bye to me. I had to hurry up to don’t be late for my uncle’s chauffer. I am really looking forward these days. With these guys they are gonna be fun for sure. 

A/N: Finally the whole MBLAQ appeared. I hope you enjoyed reading this as I enjoyed writing!! Thank you very much for feedback!!