Finally in Seoul

Coffee, Chicken & Rock´n´roll

 

SunHee’s POV

So here it is. Amazing and breathtaking. I am in Seoul. Yeah. Finally! I thought that I would spend all my stupid life in that hole of muck. I got off the bus with my best friend Yun in left hand and suitcase in right hand which maybe remembers how it was in days when North and South Korea were related.  Yep. We have not traveled somewhere far from my 2 years. I was searching for that suitcase about a week in our dusty and musty attic. My father owns a big farm and my whole family (which is quite big) works really hard in there. The farm has been inherited from generation to generation about hundred years but let’s stop these boring historic things. I am talking too much when I am nervous you know. And I am very nervous right know. About Yun I hope I can get a new combo as soon as possible because I must I had to leave my old one at home. It was too much if carried also combo. Anyway, my combo is too old and rattles since one of our three dogs piddled on it so I am happy for the change. Haha.

Yes, music is my biggest love. It is my hideaway when people around are too much to withstand. And it was these past years more often then I would have wished. It may sounds like a cliché if I say that I have been ever different but.. how can I describe it differently? I am the seventh child in our family and it is needed to grow strong when you don’t want to be trampled by your older siblings. Since early childhood I was a loner. My mother passed after my birth and children are cruel as you know so my sixth and fifth older sisters (they are twins) hated me from the first sight. They are in the first year at college this year but when they were home it was really hard for me. When I turned 13 it was the harder time for me, my uncle sent me an electric guitar and I fell in love with her at the first sight. I got some books with the chords too so I spent all the time trying various melodies that swam away my pain in heart. The month at holidays with my uncle were the best and the brightest times in my life. When I thought that it will be fine in the freshmen and I will start the new phase of my life it crushed too. My sisters spread rumors into a whole school about that I am Satanist and plays with boys dirty bloody games.  I begged my uncle to let me live with him in Seoul. And.. he agreed!

I am so incredibly happy! No one knows me here. There are lots of people and you can just disappear between them and my loving uncle will care for me well for sure. Ok he must spent a lot of time in his work but I don’t mind. I want to start a new chapter in my life. This is another chance to live happy a quietly. In the big town. With people who love me. I hope it will be go well. And.. ok stop it! Where is he? He told me that he will pick me up at 7 p.m. here but he is nowhere. Oh no. If I will go by myself I will get lost for sure. Omo, I will die ‘cause of my naivity one day.

                ,,Hello beautiful, you look like a lost puppy staying alone next to a trash bin with that desperate shine in your dark chocolate eyes. Let me be your owner.’’

Right in front of me appeared boy with matted short black hair, dark eyes and half a smile, a black T-shirt with a sign ‘’It’s OK to be King’’, hands in pocket of his jeans with a chain as a belt and viewed me from the head to toe . I think it should be his y pose but I was just angry to be called ‘’beautiful’’ by this playboy so I smirked and wanted to cool him down with some sarcastic note.

                ‘’Yang Yoseob!’’ snapped girl who arose from the nearer bench and slapped him. She wore leather jacket on simple white T-shirt and washed-out jeans which were getting torn. I fell in love with her hairstyle at the first sight. It was spliced to the shoulders. I can’t describe it perfectly. On the left side it was longer than on the other side and her front hair including disobedient fringe was tingled with purple. ‘’You player! You should stop flirt with anyone who you just met or you can get hurt. Look at daggers in her eyes, if sights could kill…,’’ she sighed.

                ‘’Yah! Are you my mom or something? Stop hitting me you crazy maniac!’’ he mumbled angrily and rub his head.

                ‘’Honey, try to call me the crazy maniac once more and you will see how it looks when I am crazy maniac,’’ said girl and pushed him aside. Guy that was called Yoseob almost fell.

                ‘’Aishh..’’ yelped Yoseob.

                ‘’My name is Baek Min Jee, just call me MinJee. And this jerk right over here is Yang Yoseob,..’’

                ‘’Just call him oppa,’’ interrupted her Yoseob with a severe chest and harvested another slap.

                ‘’Hey, it hu…uhm,’’ she clutched him around his neck and silenced him with her hand.

                ‘’Just call him jerk, he really likes it. Don’t you?’’ she said in his direction. ‘’And.. who are you and what are you doing here with those luggage? By the way isn’t that a guitar?’’ MinJee covered her by questions and pointed at my guitar case.

                ‘’Uhm.. my name is Lee Sun Hee and I just moved here. My uncle is late so I am waiting here for him. And yes.. this is my Yunnie. Gibson Les Paul Deluxe.. if you know what I am talking about.’’ I summarized.

                ‘’Gibson LB?! WOW! Nice to meet you Lee Sun Hee, you look like an okey girl. By any chance will you go to Seoul’s Seal high school?’’ she replied with a big excitement and Yoseob was writhing in her grip and finally he escaped.

                ‘’Yep.’’ I replied briefly. Both of them looked pleased but they froze in the moment.

                ‘’Miss Lee?’’ said a voice behind me and I almost got a heart attack I turned quickly and saw my uncle’s chauffer.

                ‘’Yes sir, it is me.’’

                ‘’It is nice to see you again. Give me your luggage and get in the limousine. Mr. Kang is already waiting,’’ he announced and took over my suitcase and Yun. The couple standing beside me was still startled.

                ‘’Goodbye guys, maybe we will meet again someday,’’ I smiled at them and went to meet my uncle.

                ‘’See you in the school on Monday!’’ shouted Yoseob behind me.

So maybe I met my first friends today. I hope we will in the same class. I don’t like first days in school and getting to know a new collective. People are scary and want to talk all day long. 

 

 

No one’s POV

‘’That girl.. I think I fell in love with her,’’ Yoseob sighed. MinJee touched his forehead.

‘’Shhhhh.. I think you just have a fever, you player,’’ she teased and spurred him to go home.

‘’Min Jee, you don’t wish me any luck! You are making me upset, girl,’’ whined Yoseob in walking.

‘’I know you better than you think. Don’t play with her. She may play with us in The Roast Chicken instead of L.Joe who is now in the college and abandoned us. Ahh..these intellectuals..’’

‘’Wow. You are the genius MinJee! We should test her skills with that treasure she has,’’ exclaimed Yoseob with enthusiasm and jumped around her neck.

 

 

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Thank you for reading, commenting, subscribing and support! If you had anything on your mind, let me know! I am thirsty for your feedback! ^^