Handing The Clues

Since The Day You Saved My Life: Kevin's Return

The very sight of Kevin was enough to make Kiseop lose his balance and almost go tumbling to the ground below. Luckily for him, he was able to swing back up onto the banister at the last moment, though not without gaining some attention from the crowd.

 

“Damnit.” Kiseop mumbled to himself.

 

This was completely unlike the usually agile and keen vampire Kiseop had formed himself to be. He was usually smart, cunning and couldn’t get startled very easily at all. Yet just the sight of this boy made his blood stir. Why was he like this? Kevin was from his past. He was an old memory that Kiseop didn’t need, didn’t want, back in his life again. It was fun while it was happening, yes, but those times are over now. The tables and circumstances are different.

 

People below began to point and talk; obviously realizing who it was who just almost fell. Kiseop was fairly well known throughout London, though for no good reasons. He was notorious and everyone knew that. Kiseop would stop at nothing to get what he desired, even if that meant going to crazy circumstances. Some of the people below seemed scared; like they knew what he was capable of. Others were enraged; they wanted his tirade to come to an end which was reasonable. Though unfortunately for them, Kiseop wasn’t planning on stopping any time soon.

 

He smiled evilly to himself before swinging on the rafter. He seemed to fly from one rafter to another, moving quickly and towering above the now ravenous crowd. Then suddenly, he swung off of the beam and began falling, feet together and aiming straight for a man’s head. The man just stood there like a deer in front of headlights, knowing it was coming for him yet making to moves to be saved. Unlike everyone had thought, Kiseop landed lightly on the man’s head and began walking casually over the crowd’s heads. He picked up pace fast, soon beginning to run. He bent at the waist, arms straight out behind him for balance and glided through the stadium like it was nothing.

 

By the time people began chasing after him he was already out the door, giving one last dashing smile before disappearing again. Through all of this, Kevin stood stone still, his eyes boring into Kiseop as he ran. Once the young vampire was out in the night air again, he stopped running and began to stroll down the street. No one looked twice at him as he made his way through the popular and busy streets of downtown London.

 

On the outside he looked cool, calm and collected; while on the inside he was a mess of questions and confusion. There were a few things he was positive of. One, Kevin was back. Two, he was a vampire. And three, he looked to be about twenty years old again, a shimmering beauty of youth. But…how? When Kevin had died, he was an old man. He had died of old age. So how was it that Kevin was brought back as such a young being again? And more than that, how was he brought back in the first place?

 

“This is crazy,” he whispered to himself in an inaudible tone, shaking his head slightly.

 

“What is.” Someone said from behind him. Kiseop froze, feeling the boy’s presence behind him. After he didn’t answer, the boy spoke up again. “What’s crazy?”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Kiseop said coolly, not turning around.

 

“You said something was crazy, did you not?” the boy replied, “What do you think is crazy, may I ask?”

 

“It’s nothing.” Kiseop smiled to himself. “Really…”

 

“I’m sure it is.”

 

“Why are you here?” Kiseop whispered.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m of the M-Flash clan. Well…I will be soon enough.” The boy said confidently. Kiseop didn’t reply. “You know…it’s rude not to face someone who’s speaking with you.”

 

Kiseop took a few steps away before answering. “That it is. But we’re not talking. Not anymore.” He took a few more steps. “Farewell.” And with that, he began to walk again, leaving the boy alone.

 

He knew exactly who that boy was. That boy was the one he’d loved so very much. He’d recognize that delicate voice anywhere, like honey. That sweet scent he’d always carried. It was definitely him, Kevin. Yet…it was different. He wasn’t the sweet and caring boy he used to be. He seemed cold and almost…confused. It was as if he didn’t even know why he was there or anywhere for that matter.

 

Kiseop now knew where he was going. Before that, he was just wandering aimlessly, trying to find a purpose for going somewhere. Now he knew exactly where to go.

 

It was said that they owned a palace on the northern side of London. They had messengers and helpers everywhere throughout the city, but their main dormancy was located on the northern side. It was known to be an elegant and beautiful manner with large spacious rooms and lush vegetation surrounding it.

 

Kiseop smiled to himself and began to run at the speed only a vampire could, turning invisible to the human eye. At this pace, he’d be there before sunrise. Where was he going? Exactly where Kevin had told him- to the M-Flash manner.

 

Was it a trap, most certainly. Was Kiseop going to fall for it anyway, of course. They specifically sent Kevin to tell him that in hopes that he’d come to find out why they’d done it, how they’d done it. Kiseop knew this well, yet was going to go to the palace anyways. It wouldn’t be fun if he outsmarted them all the time. Would it?

 

Almost there.


Ohmygoshsubbiesi'msosorry. I feel like this update is soooo love overdue!!! I haven't updated it forever!!!!!

I just haven't felt like writing this and I forgot, I'm sorry!!!!! I hope this chappie is good though..

And just for you, I made it a double update!!!! Yay!!! So two chappies at once!

I hope it was good! Tell me what you think!!!!

Comments=Love

 

Comment Replies

Kakurine039: Ooh but he did! Kiseop's just mean now remember?

RangerDanger1315: Awww snap gurl! Hmm...IDK! Let's find out together.

shadowkazaki: Idk, could it!?

iloveshinee333: OH MY GOSH, THAT'S WHAT. UPDATED.

babyxgirlx704: Well i'm glad you think my story's interesting~!!!

kiseopgirl: Welcome partay~!!!

Vinseopdiva: Kevin's back! But idk if he remembers or not!! And Kiseop has some personality issues haha...

Panical_love: I hope it's Kevin!! And you like you style? YAY!! I tried a new style for this story, I'm glad it works good.