People Of The Past

Since The Day You Saved My Life: Kevin's Return

The arena was packed and deafening. The other vampires seemed joyous, probably because they weren’t picked to play the game. All of these creatures were hypocrites, every last one of them. They claimed to not fear the game, they seemed to enjoy watching others of their own kind end up like salvage beasts. Well…more so than they already were. Of course, it’s all in good fun until you’re chosen. Everything’s different then. Once you realize that it’ll be you that’s in ring, everything changes. You suddenly decide that the game is pointless and evil. You realize that it’s not right to kill each other is such a disgusting and vile manner. Of course, all of this is just out of greed for your own safety. If you survive, you’ll love the games once more.

 

Kiseop however, never took a liking to these games. He’d been summoned to play countless times but gotten out of it every time. Kiseop wasn’t one to follow the rules. He stayed in the shadows and watched as others went about ,not even realizing that they’re being watched.

 

He s his way through the boisterous and annoying crowds, looking for somewhere desolate to position himself. Sometimes he wondered why he even still attended these games. He found no enjoyment in them whatsoever. Then again, this is just about the last place anyone would expect to see him. M-Flash knew of his hatred for the Blood Games and were currently unaware of his frequent attendances to them anyway.

 

As Kiseop made his way through the underground stadium, a hand suddenly clamped down on his shoulder from behind. He froze and his black blood ran cold for a mere second before he turned around to meet the surprised and familiar face of someone he used to know.

 

“K-Kiseop? I can’t believe you’re here!” The man exclaimed, eyeing Kiseop up and down.

 

“Eli…” Kiseop mumbled, wanting anything but to engage in conversation with him. Eli was the leader of him previous clan, N-Side, before he had run away with his mortal love Kevin.

 

“How are you and K-“ Eli stopped suddenly, “He’s passed hasn’t he…”

 

“Yes.” Kiseop said courteously. He was an Englishman after all.

 

“Oh, I’m so sorry…”

 

“Don’t be. He was mortal anyway.”

 

“But Kiseop!” Eli said in shock, “You lo-“

 

“Loved him?” Kiseop cut him off quickly, “Yes I did. But like even a human life, everything has to end. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ll be going now.”

 

And with that, Kiseop left Eli confused and shocked, standing there. The crowd roared in his ears, but only fuzz came through. Only a blur of confusion and sadness could be found in Eli’s mind. Kiseop smirked to himself as he casually strode away. That was exactly what he wanted.

 

As the first match started, the blur of talking vampires and clicking drinks turned into loud and obnoxious screaming and cheering. Kiseop found himself perching on a ceiling rafter, unable to be seen by those below. He watched the match from above with rather bored eyes. It was two low looking vampires he’d never seen before. They definitely weren’t of any significance to the underworld that was for sure. The next match was just as boring as the first.

 

Kiseop soon found himself watching the crowd, rather than the fighters themselves. The crowd was definitely more interesting to Kiseop. Some of them were so drunk they seemed like they’d pass out right there on the spot and risk getting trampled to death by the hysteric audience. Others were completely oblivious, looking around like they didn’t know where they were. But to Kiseop, the best ones were the ones whom seemed like they were really into the game. They were the ones who were cheering and jumping around like their lives depended on how loud they screamed. These were the lowly and hypocritical vampires that Kiseop despised so very much.

 

The crowd seemed to boring that particular night however. They were just so cliché, it was painful to even watch. Occasionally blood would splatter and bathe the people closest to the arena causing an enormous uproar through the overly-excited crowd. They’d seem to love being covered in the terrible black blood of another vampire. It was sickening.

 

Yet Kiseop couldn’t help but wonder why Eli was there. The last time Kiseop had saw him; he was living in Korea with the rest of the N-Side clan. Had he left them? Or maybe the whole clan was there. But…why? Why would they come all the way to London, and at a time like this? Surely it wasn’t because they wanted to see how Kiseop was doing. They would never do that. They seemed almost…happy when Kiseop left them. He knew he was just an annoying burden to them. They always looked at him as a lower vampire than themselves because he merely didn’t have a special power like most vampires.

 

Actually, it was quite strange that Kiseop didn’t have a power. Almost all vampires were gifted with a single unique power that they could use to their advantage. The M-Flash clan were known to have some of the most useful and destructive powers out there, which has definitely helped them rain respect and power in the vampires world.

 

Kiseop yawned and went back to staring through the crowd when his eyes suddenly stopped on one boy in particular standing stiffly in the front row. His blonde hair shone beautifully in the dim ceiling lights. His thin and fragile looking frame stood out against the rest of the crowd somehow.  He looked even deader than the rest of them, yet he was still glorious.

 

A splatter of black blood flew through the crowd and few spots speckled his perfect face, though he didn’t even flinch. He didn’t move or even make a sound. He was almost like a statue, a beautiful and elegant statue that didn’t deserve to be standing in such a vile place. Kiseop definitely knew him, but how was he here? Why was he here? This…this just wasn’t possible. He was long gone. But then…how is he here now?

 

Yet there he was, standing as beautiful as ever. He looked the same yet…different somehow. He was paler and his cheeks seemed hollow. He looked…dead. He’s a vampire now of course. Kevin was back…and a vampire?

 

“W-what?” Kiseop mumbled in shock.


I updated! This took a little longer than I expected but I hope it wasn't too long! Sorry it's a little short >.<

But omg Kevin!? I hope this chappie peeked your interests!

Alright, bye bye dear subbies!

Comments=Love

 

Comment Replies

Kakurine039: I'm glad you're interested and I hope so!!!

babyxgirlx804: MONTHS? (Lol it was like 3 or 4 days...) OMFG. I'll try to update more often >.< and I amaze you? Yay~~~

shadowkazaki: Isn't he? >.<

RangerDanger1315: Hmm...i don't know. Maybe? You'll see~!!

lovelessnote: SO DO I >.<

kiseopgirl: Eh eh eh I never said Kevin would be part of M-Flash~! Maybe he will, maybe he won't, maybe everything's a lie o.o

Vinseopdiva: Yes Kiseop has changed a lot huh? He's so bitter and evil and what not >.< So different. Honestly i was as surprised writing it as you were reading it! I tried to make their powers fit them >.< Like Minhyun...honestly I think he's got feline features; he really looks like a cat. So yeah! And you missed me?? I missed you too!!!

Urunana: He's like this because Kevin died and he got all bitter and ! wah~ I hope he turns all better too...

Ok i'll be honest here. When I write this story, I don't plan anything. I just start writing and see what happens. So when stuff like this happens, I'm honestly really as shocked as you are. It's like it's not even my story and i'm like "Omg what'll happen next!?" haha. You're all what'll happen! and i'm all I DON"T KNOW. Well I do know because I havethe next chappie written already but anyways...yeah :3