As Time Changes

Since The Day You Saved My Life: Kevin's Return

 

                Kiseop walked slowly down a dead silent alleyway of London. Somewhere mediocre gentlemen were courting young ladies, somewhere small children were laughing and playing, and somewhere a newly married couple was smiling and thinking of their bright and beautiful future. It seemed that everywhere Kiseop looked, all he saw was happiness and it utterly disgusted him. Everyone just seemed so happy all the time. They seemed to enjoy life so much. Of course, they knew they only had a short while to live it, so why not live it well?

 

                That was completely different for Kiseop. This creature of the night flew threw decades as if they were merely seconds. Mortal time didn’t matter to this beautiful creature of the underworld for he would live forever, so long as nothing got in the way that is.

 

                His pace was slow as he silently swept through the dark veil of the night. He used to hate the night so very much. It was when the beauty of the world hid away and let the evil shadows roam free. It was when unwanted sounds and sights tortured his fragile senses. It was when humans hid away indoors. Somewhere along the way, he began to love the night however. It was mysterious and intriguing to someone like him. Though the true fact of why he loved the night was, that was the only time he could roam about the world.

 

As the humans hid away, the vampires came out to play.

 

There was only one thing that he utterly despised about the nighttime- the darkness. For as long as he could remember, he’s had to see the world enclosed in darkness, like some sort of dirty cloth covering the true beauty. But to someone like him, someone who kills to live and lives to kill, there is no beauty…not anymore.

 

This leisurely time was growing old to Kiseop. He’d done this far too often and seen these streets far too frequently. He stopped and sighed lightly, looking around at his dull surroundings. A lot had changed in Kiseop as time had gone by. At first, it was for the better. He’d met a boy who’d taught him so much. He’d loved that boy so much and that boy loved him back. Though sadly, that boy was human. And as humans do, he soon met his fate and left Kiseop alone again.

 

After his love had passed however, was when Kiseop’s major change took place. He grew bitter and angry with the world. He was no longer the gentle and keen vampire he once was. Now, he was a complete and utter monster- a despicable disgrace to even the lowest of his kind. He was completely addicted to the bloodthirsty lust for death and everything harmful.  He’d abandoned his old clan long ago, neglecting to return after Kevin had gone. Different organizations of the underworld had called on him over the years baring petty issues like demanding that he join a clan or scolding him for refusing the rules of the vampires.

 

You see, even vampire have rules, a code they must live by. They’re almost like a human’s laws in a sort of way, though very different at the same time. Some of these rules can be more important than others and each have different consequences for breaking ranging from stupid and childish sentences to being burned at a stake. Kiseop seemed to challenge all of these laws, testing the power of the officials and making a mockery of everything they stood for.

 

“You there!” someone screamed. Footsteps were heard echoing through the silent night. Kiseop simply smirked.

 

“Me?” he asked smoothly, in his sweetest and most manipulative voice.

 

“Yes, yes!” the man exclaimed, coming to a stop and panting from running for so long. He seemed to be just an ordinary human carrier, but anything could happen in these times. “Are you Kiseop, sir?”

 

“That would be me.”

 

“The M-Flash lords would like to have a word with you, sir.” The boy said. He sounded…nervous. Kiseop smiled slightly; he could use that as an advantage.

 

“What ever for?” Kiseop inquired, trying to sound as oblivious as possible.

 

“I-I don’t know, sir.” He stuttered. Kiseop leaned in slightly and smiled that evil little smile he had. The boy’s heart sped up instantly. Oh yeah, he was nervous.

 

“Now now,” Kiseop mumbled, proceeding to lean into the boy’s ear, “Do I look like I’ve done anything wrong?” he whispered seductively. The boy’s head jumped yet again and Kiseop’s warm breath sent a chill down his spine.

 

In one quick move he threw the boy’s back against the wall and leaned over him once more. “Surely I don’t…right?” he mumbled against the boy’s neck, taking in his sweet scent. He began to kiss the boy’s jaw, moving lower and lower, finally stopping at the base of his neck. The boy just stood in complete shock, unable to move- not that he completely wanted to. Anyone would give in to Kiseop when he was like this. Even straight men were completely powerless against the seductive vampire’s charms. Kiseop nibbled lightly on his neck before plunging his fangs deep into the boy’s soft skin.

 

The boy let out a cry of pain when his blood began to draw to his neck and leave his body. The feeling was strange and terrifying. After a moment of this, Kiseop retracted his fangs and straightened his back. He let go of the limp boy and let his fall to the grimy and disgusting alleyway ground, his head smacking against the wall hard. But what would he care? He’s dead after all. Kiseop smiled and wiped the last drop of red liquid from his lip with his thumb. “I envy you. Being able to die and such…you should feel lucky.”

 

He began to walk away, leaving the body to rot in the sewers with all the rest of the muck in this gruesome and horrific world. “M-Flash…what a joke.” He mumbled before taking off with full speed.

 

The year was 2094. Though so much time had passed, not many new inventions were brought upon the world. In fact, quite the opposite was happening. Big cities were disappearing, cars and other electrical appliances were becoming less and less. The world seemed to be turning back time. Though the number of humans on the earth was dropping, and with it, the vampires rising. If something isn’t done about it, the vampires will soon have to begin feeding off of each other.

 

Only one step was taken to resolve this matter. The Blood Games. In these games, hundreds of vampires would gather in an underground arena to simply watch two vampires fight to the death like rabid animals. It was disgusting and inhumane really, but then again, who’s Kiseop to call something inhumane?

 

Participants for these Blood Games were chosen by the ‘high and mighty’ M-Flash clan. They were the most powerful clan there was- the rulers of the vampire world. It was said that the M-Flash chose who would fight by the member’s pasts. You’d end up facing someone you once knew or know now. They’d force you to fight someone you love, and then allow the other to tear you to shreds if you refuse. Even compared to Kiseop the M-Flash were vile and despicable creatures.

 

Kiseop smiled and opened the doors to the arena. Then again, vampires will be vampires.



 

First chapter~!! I hope you guys are as excited as I am for this >.< Cuz i'm totally phyched. I hope this chapter is good!

I think i'm using a sorta different writing style from the other story, I hope it's ok. If you don't like it i'll change back.

But yeah! It's sure different huh??? A lot has changed!!!!

Love you guys <3 <3

Comments=Love

 

Comment Replies

(yes comment replies on the first chappie...ftw...)

Nayavamp: Thanks! I love UKiss too >.< And maybe I will! But I don't normally read fanfics often...just write them...so idk >.<

RangerDanger1315: HOLY . I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK.

babyxgirlx704: Guessing. Good~

kiseopgirl: I'm happy too~!!!! :) I'm not sure how many years it is...but I wrote the date in the chappie, so you can do math? I'm not good at math >.< But i'm happy you're back~!!!!

Urunana: Yay, good to see you again! I hope this chappie is good!!!

xstrawberryavalanche: OMFG I UPDATED I HOPE IT WAS AMAZING I KNOW IT'S REALLY DIFFERENT BUT WAH I LIKE IT >.<

kpopmusiclover: I UPDATED, HONESTLY I COULDN'T WAIT EITHER.