Phone Calls and Memories

I Dont Remember You.

Youngmins POV

 

The whole house was silent. Mirae and you had agreed that it would be best she slept in the guest room and not in the master bedroom with you since she still wasn't sure who you were. You found yourself tossing and turning, what had Minwoo told Mirae? The rest of the day she had been odd, avoid all type of contact with you. Were you moving too fast? You turned to look at the clock, it read "10:50 PM" you groaned and decided to get out of bed, reaching for your phone you dialed.

 

"Hyung, it took you long enough. I thought you would have chased after me when I left, but I guess you've changed." he told you.

 

"What did you tell her? She seemed to be out of it the rest of the day." you snapped.

 

"Hm. I don't know what you're talking about hyung." you could tell by his voice he was enjoying this while your patience slowly disintegrated. 

 

"Yah babo, I'm getting tired of your games. Tell me. now." you finally spit out, before you completely lost it.

 

He laughed, "Hyung, i didn't remember you being so short tempered. If i remembered correctly that was one of Kwangmins traits, but i guess the loss of your brother has affected you more then we thought. I'll keep it short, once upon a time you had Mirae but now that this incident has happened I have a second chance and i'm not going to give up as easily. Do you think if Kwangmin was still alive he wouldn't have tried himself? I'll be seeing you soon hyung." 

 

The line had gone dead before you could respond to the bastard. How could he be so foolish to think he could take Mirae from you, that you would give up her love once more? You shook your head. Since when had he loved her? You tried to remember going back to the memories you had of high school, until one stood out.

 

Lunch had just ended and you were walking to your last class when you saw Mirae sitting with Minwoo. He was holding her hand looking at her with puppy eyes, you couldn't tell what they were talking about the chatter of other school students and the circle of girls following you around for being part of Boyfriend was in the way. You couldn't help yourself though, how could you get Minwoo away from her? Homework! You walked over to them and noticed Mirae was a hot pink color now.

 

"Just think about it? Please?" you heard Minwoo beg.

 

"Minwoo Oppa, it's just that, I-"

 

"Annyeong. Minwoo do you have the homework assignment I let you copy?" you told them acting like you hadn't heard the bit of the conversation before.

 

They both turned to look at you, Mirae had a look of relief and gave you a grateful smile, the kind that had always made you smile back like a fool, Minwoo on the other hand had shown you a second of annoyance and then turned back to his boyish charm, you ignored this.

 

"Hyung, yeah of course here you go" he told you as he reached into his bag and pulled out your assignment. "Meonjeo galge, Mirae think about what we talked about and tell me, arasso?"

 

"That bastard..." you whispered..

 

"Oppa.." you heard the sleepy voice call you, "who are you calling a bastard?" she asked you with a tilted head.

 

"Jagiya, i thought you were sleeping, no one. Realtors were calling at this hour about nonsenses. Why are you still up?"

 

"I, I can't sleep.. Oppa will you sleep with me please?" she asked you lowering her voice at the end.

 

"Of, of course. It's like your first night in this house again, you must be scared." you told her in a reassuring tone. I know i'm still getting used to this house you thought to yourself. "Come on, I'll take you to your room." you told her guiding her to the way your room was, if you remembered the guest room was that way.

 

"Um, oppa? My room is the other way." 

 

Crap. "It is isn't it." you told her letting out a chuckle. "I'm a little too tired to function take me?" you told her hoping she hadn't noticed your slip.

 

She let out a small chuckle, "Silly oppa, come on." she told you grabbing you from your arm to lead you. She collapsed in the bed closing her eyes and patted the other side of the bed. She was still the same person, deep down she didn't know who she was but you knew. You laid down right next to her and waited. "3, 2 , and.." you counted and like clockwork she had snuggled in a small ball next to you laying her head by your arm. You began to play with her hair and hum,

 

"It needs to be you, you are my love

I can't go on without you, I need you

I need you, I need you

A hundred times, a thousand times, I will love you

I won't ever let you go again

I won't leave you because you are my love

I will promise you that I will love you forever till I die"

 

"Oppa,  you sing really nice.." she faintly told you and then there was faint snoring and you couldn't help but laugh.

 

You really had to explore the house more, you couldn't slip once more. You had only been in this house once and the memory was not the one you liked to think of the most. "Goodnight Jagiya."

 

Authors Note:

Hi!~ I'm really pumped with this fic and can't wait to reveal the big secret but for now it'll have to continue being confusing!! I hope  you guys like it and i'll be posting house photos either the next chappie or the one after that! Thank you so so much for your comments and subscriptions!~

Vocab:

Meonjeo galge: I'll be leaving first (said when youre leaving before the rest)