Taking Care Of Business.

I Dont Remember You.

Youngmins POV

 

You followed the nurse out of the room. She seemed to be walking unusually faster, almost as if she knew you were behind her and wanted to talk to her.

"Juh gi yo, ganhosa, ganhosa!" you yelled as you jogged over to her and grabbed her arm turning her around to face you.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm busy if you have a concern about your fiance i suggest you speak to another ganhosa." she told you while she looked at the floor then quickly tried to wiggle free from your grip but it was useless you were too strong.

"I'd like to speak to you privately." you hissed as you basically dragged her to a more secluded area.

"Yah! Who do you think you are? You aren't anyone to be dragging me around like you k-" she snapped but came to a halt as you pulled out 1,000,000 won from your bag. "What are you?" she asked as she narrowed her eyes at you.

"You clearly know who i am, you almost cost me my fiance because of your little act inside." you said trying not to think of it.

"Ah." she responded now understanding why you had brought out that much money, a twisted smile grew on her face. "Jo Youngmin are you buying my silence?"

"I'm buying your silence and alliance. It's important my fiance believes i am who i said i am and that i have no problems taking her out of the hospital." you said firmly annoyed by the woman.

"I could lose my job 1,000,000 won isnt enough make it fifteen."

"five." 

"ten."

"eight, final offer." you said as you began to lose your tolerance to this woman.

"Deal!" she chirped.

"I expect to have no troubles taking my wife out of the hospital or you'll be suffering, i assure you." You said as you threw the duffle bag at her legs, walking away from her.

"Yah! Wait! I'm Kim Sunmi, Kim Sunmi arasso?" she yelled at you.

You gave a slight nod then walked the halls until you reached Miraes room, she was sitting in her bed crisscross in deep thought. Even with her memory gone she still bit her bottom lip when she was worried, you let out a small chuckle. She had always been cute, you slowly began to think of when you had realized you had began falling for her.

"Oppa, will you be eating with me today at lunch?" Mirae asked you in a sing song voice slightly tilting her head making your heart squeeze.

"Oh. Uh, i dont know you always ignore me when hyung is around.." you muttered.

"I do?" she asked sounding hurt. "I never mean too, im sorry oppa. How about we eat just the two of us today, does that seem good?" she asked you sweetly with a smile on her face.

Then you felt someone pulling on your long shirts sleeve, you blinked and noticed it was Mirae. You gave her your most genuine smile.

"Youngminshi what are you doing?" she asked in a child like voice.

"Call me Oppa, like you use to." you told her and saw her hesitate but finally make a small nod. "I was coming to ask you what the doctors had said but got lost in thought." you told her.

"Ah. They said i could go, i told my doctor to call you since i wasn't sure if you were still here and he said he'd ask my nurse to do it." she told you then paused. "Oppa, where did you go earlier today, I, I was worried you might have left." She mumbled.

It made your heart skip a beat on how she had been worried about you and a smile appeared.

"I was taking care of some business to make sure we could go home." you said.

 

Authors Note:

Wah a chappy in Youngmins POV, was it any good? hope you guys liked it^^

Juh Gi Yo-/ Excuse me

Ganhosa-/ nurse