Diagnosed.

I Dont Remember You.

"F-fiance? I, I cant have a f-fiance." you began to stutter.

The heartmonitor located next to you showed your heart rate increase, but you werent scared, the man infront of you looked sweet the kind of guy someone would want to marry you were just shocked. Before he could say anything the same nurse that had left the room when you had awaken came in, you could see she was calling out for another nurse.

"It's best if you leave Mister Jo the pacient has just awaken and putting her in this state isnt exactly well for her health." the nurse said a hint of rudeness in her voice as she moved him away to come closer.

"No! No, let him stay!" you found yourself yelling.

They both stared at you, you  decided to calm down before saying another word. Breathing in and out slowly until your heart rate went back to normal or at least that was what the heartmonitor said, you felt like your heart was going to jump out of your clothes any second now. You decided to address the nurse first, you looked at her.

"Excuse me ganhosa-shi, this is my fiance and i would like it if you don't speak to him in such a tone next time please. If he wishes to stay i would like him to be able to do just that." you said trying to sound as polite as possible after all she most likely didnt know he was your fiance.

"Fiance?" her voice came out as if she was confused. "I was informed that-"

"Yes, fiance." Youngmin cut her off staring at her with a piercing look that made my stomach curl just a little. 

The nurse could feel it too, she shifted her body weight to the other side directing her gaze to me now.

"I was not informed of your fiance miss you'll have to forgive me, please excuse me as i go tell the nurse it was nothing serious and bring the doctors back in." she said quickly then left the room.

Youngmin followed behind her before you could ask him where he was going, he had left. What was going on? Why had he looked at her so angrily? She had just made a mistake, we were all human and mistakes happened all the time. Why had her attitude change so suddenly? It didn't make sense. You faintly heard someones voice bringing you back to the hospital room and the nasty smell of sanitized rooms and sickness. You blinked a couple of times slightly tilting your head.

"Hm?"

" I said I'm Dr. Baek Seungjo, I'd like to make some tests before you're free to go is that fine?"  the doctor asked again giving you a friendly smile.

"Oh. Ne, its fine but, will there be needles included?" you asked slight bringing up the covers to your face.

He laughed and shook his head. After a few cat scans and to your disliking a few blood takes to make sure everything was fine. They checked your eye sight and after a few questions related to your health and the accident you were diagnosed with severe amnesia.

"Severe amnesia?" you meakly repeated.

The doctor looked at you with his most genuine smile and sincere face, "Yes we're sorry. You may remember in a week, you may remember in five years or you may simply never remember."

"I understand." you said trying to sound okay but what you were being told wasn't easily sinking in.

"I know this is hard but I'll prescribe some medicine and suggest you try to remember but would like you to continue your life with the idea that you might not remember very clear. I'm very sorry but you should feel blessed your alive not everyone wakes up from a coma after so long."

"I am, thank you." you replied, it was true. You were glad to be alive but you wished you could remember your past.

"You can spend the night here meanwhile we try and contact a relative for y-"

"No." you said cutting the doctor off. 

"Oh. Do you have someone in mind?" he questioned you curiously.

The whole time you were checked and scanned you had thought of someone in particular, their piercing gaze and loving eyes torwards you playing in your head over and over.

"Yes." you finally said. "Jo Youngmin."

 

Authors Note:

Ah well sorry if this isnt as great i promise the following will be very good!>.< please comment and subscribe lovelies, saranghae!~ oh and did anyone find the name Baek Seung Jo familiar?