Questions and Encounters.

I Dont Remember You.

I wonder if they'll find Youngmin, I hope they do. He's the only person I have. You thought but the thought of losing the only person that might help you recover your memory scared you.

You shook your head. Now wasnt the time to think negatively, you jumped off the hospital bed staying in this room would just lead you to think negatively. You had to go out for a walk even if it was just in the hall. You walked over to the door just to find Youngmin. He had a zombie like look to him. You waved your hand in front of him, no response. You decided to pull on his sleeve, he blinked a bit then smiled at you all big. You felt your heart skip a little but you didnt pay attention to it.

"Youngminshi what are you doing?" you asked, your voice surprising you as it came out innocent and child like.

"Call me Oppa, like you use to." He told you.

You didn't feel too comfortable with calling him oppa since you didn't really remember him but he was your fiancé so you slowly nodded.

"I was coming to ask you what the doctors had said but got lost in thought." he told you.

"Ah. They said i could go, i told my doctor to call you since i wasnt sure if you were still here and he said he'd ask my nurse to do it." Mentioning the nurse reminded you of how he had walked out and followed her after the misunderstanding earlier, you decided to ask him where hed gone.  "Oppa, where did you go earlier today, I, I was worried you might have left." you mumbled the last part. You had been worried, he was the only person in your past life. What were you to do without him?

He stayed quite for a bit then you noticed a smile before he answered, "I was taking care of some business to make sure we could go home."

Before you answered the same nurse Youngmin had chased after came over and dragged him away. You faintly heard her ask if he could sign some release sheets for you. Before you realized you were getting inside Youngmins Equus.

"Oppa, are you rich?" you bluntly asked as he started the car.

He let out a small chuckle, "I was in a boyband when i was younger we all sort of went our separate ways after some incidents happened. I still have money from what i did with them and now as a soloist."

 

"What kind of incidents?" you asked.

You noticed his grip around the wheel became stronger and his face looked tense. You almost decided to just ask another question when he let out a sigh.

"Well one of the band members died and it all went down hill from there. We didnt think we could be Boyfriend without one of the members and sales were never the same. We didnt want to disband though so we all just sort of went on hiatus from the band." he told you.

"Mianhe. I didnt mean to bring-"

"It's fine this all happened around the time you went into the coma." he said cutting you off leading to a awkward atmosphere.

You cleared your throat. "S-So Oppa, what about my Umma and Appa? What can you tell me about them? Do i have hyeongje's or jamae's? "

"Your parents divorced when you were younger, you" He then went quite, almost as if deciding to continue or not. "You never really told me why they got divorced. Jangin eoreun died a year after jangmonim left him. Your umma lives in Busan but you dont talk to her after jangin eoreun died.. You're your parents only child."he finished.

You nodded. "What about your parents? Do you have hyeongje's or jamae's?"

"Were here. We bought this house together, we lived here together until the accident." he said instead avoiding your question.

As you got out of the car and walked into the house with Youngmin you looked around. The house had a cozy loving feeling to it, yet it didnt pull you in. You felt that it was empty like an abandoned house with old memories that you would never understand or truly know and you didnt belong there unless you were with its rightful owner. You walked over to the fireplace, it had four different pictures, you picked each one up analyzing them for clues of your past. One was of you making the typical peace sign by your eye, the second was of Youngmin, the third was of you two together at graduation, and the last one was one of you, Youngmin, and another boy that suprisingly looked a lot like Youngmin. A chill ran down your spine and you dropped the frame. Youngmin was by your side in an instant. 

"What happened?" he asked concerned carrying you to the couch avoiding the glass.

"M-Molla. Who, who is that? In the picture?" you asked your voice low.

He lifted the picture, you saw his other fist clench. "Remember how i told you that a band member had died and we had decided to not continue? That band member was my brother, Kwangmin."

"Mi-."

"Dont." he said, his voice cold and harsh.

He stared at the picture for a while before throwing it to the side in disgust and leaving. He came back with a broom and sweep and picked the mess up. The atmosphere again was awkward and tense. You wanted to say anything to fix it when the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." you quickly told him running torwards the door not waiting for an answer back.

When you opened the door, you saw a tall man, concern and worry on his face.

"Mirae! You're here! You're actually here. How, when." the mystery man hugged you putting his face in your hair. "I've missed you so much." he whispered.

You then heard someone clear their throat. It was Youngmin, the mysterious man pulled away from you and Youngmin put his arm around your waist pulling you closer. 

"I havent seen you since Mirae went into a coma and Kwangmin died but i heard in the news how she had reportedly awoken. I didnt know if you knew so i came to make sure and, and well here she was!" he said letting out a small laugh around the end.

"Wait." you said not wanting to be confused any longer. "Who are you again?" you asked tilting your head.

"She-"

"Lost her memory." Youngmin finished for him.

The man nodded slowly to himself, before looking up at you and smiling.

 

Authors Note:

Hey guys! So very sorry i havent updated, I'll make it up to you and update twice next time arasso? I hope you guys liked the chappy, and the mystery guy!

i was hoping you guys would vote or tell me in the comments which boyfriend band member youd like it to be?

Vocab:

Molla: I dont know

Jangin eoreun: Wifes father

Jangmonim: Wifes mother

hyeongje: brother

jamae: sister