Quick Replay

I Dont Remember You.

 It was like a dream no, it was like someone had rewinded your memory to the earliest point then clicked fast forward.

"Mirae this is our new house do you like it sweetheart?" your mother asked you as your father parked.

"Umma what if no one wants to be my friend??" you mumbled in a panicked tone.

"I don't send you to school for you to make friends. I send you so you can be successful and not have to stand a man only because he can take care of you." your mother replied as she tied a bow on your hair.

"Well maybe if you weren't wasting money on that woman you're dating we wouldn't be short in money!" your mother yelled back to your father.

"Anyeonghaseyo. I'm, I'm Jo Youngmin, would you mind if I sat next to you?" the new kid in class asked you a hint of pink beginning to show.

"S-Sure." you stuttered out with a smile.

"Congratulations to the Graduates of 2009 we wish you all luck in life!" the school principal spoke.

"Mirae, would you. Would you be my girlfriend?" Youngmin asked you with one hundred roses in his hand.

Then it all went rapid, not slow enough for you to recognize anything. It slowly came to a stop and you began to relive that moment. 

"Why are you so nervous?" you asked playfully hitting his arm.

"I'm not." he quickly answered keeping a smile-less face.

You stopped walking and he turned to look at you, "Did I do something wrong?" you mumbled tilting your head at him.

"Ani!" Ani, I.." he stopped talking then and grabbed both your hands entwining them with his own. "I love you very much." he whispered.

"Youngmin, Ajusshis and Ajummas are looking." you whispered back trying to untwine  your hands but he wouldn't let you.

"Don't you love me back?" he asked almost in a pained voice.

"I do, I love you very much a lot too it's just, I don't like others giving me dirty l-"

"Marry Me." Youngmin blurted out in a whisper making your eyes widened and heart stop. "You and I, were meant to be Mirae. It's, I don't know how to explain it, i don't know. No," he corrected himself. "I can't live without you I go crazy. I know you feel the same way, were inseparable. You hurt I hurt, I cry you cry. Were meant to be it's like destiny. I don't want to ever lose you so marry me." he finally said.

It took you a few seconds to process it all before you started nodding like a idiot and tears filled the two of you's  eyes. 

"I do. I do!" you yelled and without realizing you threw yourself at him wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I love you very much a lot is that so?" he asked you with a smirk.

"Only because I know you love me with all your heart." you replied.

You both had forgotten everyone was staring at you two, matter of fact you had forgotten you were in the street. It was just you and Youngmin, he leaned in to kiss you but before it could happen everything rewinded then replayed only faster this time making  your eyes flutter open.


You quickly closed your eyes again, the light burned but it didn't take you long to be able to open them without it hurting. You looked around the place looked and smelled like a hospital but why were you here? In front of you was a short woman and a man with blondish hair.

"Its three years today Mr. Jo I'm required to ask if  we should pull the p-"

"No, she'll wake up." a tall man answered back quickly not letting her finish.

"Who are you? Why, why am I here?" you managed to ask them, panic showing.

They both turned and in a blink the blonde haired boy was by your side. He leaned in closer an you leaned away from him.

"I'll, I'll call the doctor." the woman you now assumed was a nurse said as she walked out of the room still looking at you.

The man stared at you, he would open his mouth and get ready to say something then close it and continue looking at you.

"You're awake." he finally said.

"How, how long have I been here?" you asked.

He looked at his hand watch then back at you. "Officially three years. Three years ago on this very day at 3:15PM you went into a coma." he told you calmly then tilted his head. "Don't you, do you remember what happened?" he asked furrowing his brows.

You shook your head at him. "I can't remember anything. Who are you? Who Am I?"

He stayed quite and simply looked at you. He had two different emotions in his face, shock and worry. He directed his gaze to the bed sheets before he answered.
 

"You're Oh Mi Rae and I, I'm Jo Youngmin." he paused and moved his gaze from the sheet to you. "I'm your fiancé."

 

Authors Note:

Ah i hope this was okay for a first chapter lovelies>.< please comment and tell me if i did well? kamsahamnida^^