The Prize

I Dont Remember You.

"I'm No Minwoo" he said, letting out a charming smile that would have made anyone's heart stop. "Can I come in hyung?" he asked Youngmin but looked at you not letting that charming smile come off.

 

"N-"

 

"Sure." you answered instantly cutting Youngmin off. "Do you want to come in for some koppi?"

 

"We don't have any koppi." Youngmin butted in in an annoyed tone. "You'll have to come ano-"

 

"Well, just spending some time with unnie will be fine." Minwoo replied sharply.

 

The atmosphere once more was getting tense, you could tell Youngmin didn't want him there but you couldn't help but invite the charming boy in. Maybe he could tell you something about your past, about Youngmin. "Please come in." you told Minwoo as you walked inside the house, expecting him to follow you behind. You turned around and found yourself close to screaming, well you had actually scram but the noise had been muffled by Minwoos strong hand being squished so tightly to your mouth that it almost hurt. He looked around before looking back at you.

 

"Please don't yell, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm going to move my hand but you have to promise you won't yell. Arasso?" 

 

You wanted to nod your head, or blink anything, but you were stuck there in shock. You looked at Minwoo as his face had changed from the boyish charmed face to one of worry. You noticed him whisper something as he slowly moved his hand from your mouth and then took a couple steps away from you. He was about to say something when you heard Youngmin yelling from the other room.

 

"I found koppi. You might want to come into the kitchen the water is almost done."

 

"Ne oppa!" you found yourself automatically replying. You looked over to Minwoo who now had his gaze locked on you.

 

"You haven't changed Mirae. You're still the same." he said slowly, making the space between you both only a small gap. You felt yourself swallow hard. You weren't scared of him, but you couldn't understand why. He put one of his arms around your waist making there be no space at all, using his other hand to play with your hair. You felt yourself get pink, your whole cheeks felt like a heat pads. "I won't let him win this time."

 

"W,Win?" you stuttered out.

 

He stared at you for what felt forever in the dead silence that had became the house, until you heard slight creaking from the hall away. Your heart beat faster, it was Youngmin. 

"Not this time." He said kissing your cheek. With one swift move he had turned to the sofa and grabbed the coat he had been wearing earlier, when had he taken it off? "Tell hyung i'll be seeing him soon." and with that he was gone.

 

"Jagiya, I saw Minwoo going out the door. What happened?" Youngmin asked you holding two cups of koppi in his hands.

You reached out to touch your cheek. What had just happened?

 

- Important!-

Author:

Oh gosh! I am so thankful to those of you that are still subscribed to my story! I had a unwanted Hiatus from the internet but i am officially back! I hope this is okay, I couldn't type any faster because my hands just wouldn't let me! I'm in this exact moment writing the next chappy! Would you guys like more Youngmin POV or Minwoo POV and also would you like house details? (i'm actually excited of looking on the internet for houses and getting photos of cute rooms so if you guys like that tell me!) As always kamsahamnida! Please recommend this story to some friends? 

Vocab:

koppi: coffee 

arasso: okay, understood, got it

Jagiya: sweetie, honey