Please, I'm Begging You.

We Meet, Hate, then Love.[Hiatus]

"You!" both Junho and So Eun yell in astonishment standing face to face and eye to eye with each other.

"What are you doing here?" So Eun scold Junho. 

"I should be the one to ask you. What are you doing at my house?" Junho questioned. 

"You're house?! This is my house." So Eun was angry and now mix with confusion. 

"Bwah?! You must be kidding me. I just bought this house." Junho feel frustrate thinking this is some kind of joke So Eun is setting up.  So Eun look at Junho in a disgusted expression with open.

"Like I would believe you. Na Ga." So Eun point to the door. "Just get out of my house!"

"Tch. This crazy girl, she must be out of her mine." Junho mumbled to himself. "Ya!" he raise his voice on So Eun. "What do you think you are kicking me out like that? What are you huh?"

"Calm down hyung. Don't be so mad." Lee Kwangsoo who was quiet during the tense atmosphere can sense how bad the situation is now and feel like he should do something.

"You shut up! Can't you see she messing with me?" Junho scold at Kwangsoo.

"I'm... I'm ...sor...sor ..sorry  hyung." Kwangso was startled by Junho and stutered. "But just calm down I'll try to talk to her." Kwangsoo approach So Eun who was standing with her arm folded facing away from Junho.

"Excuse me miss." Kwangsoo called So Eun in a gentle voice trying not to provoke her from yelling at him like Junho.

So Eun turn around and stare at Kwangsoo. "Who are you?"

"My name is Kwangsoo and I am Junho hyung personal assistance."  So Eun did not say anything but just stare at Kwangsoo. "I....Uhm....I think there is a miss understanding here but hyung did really bought this house. I was the one who took care of his paperwork and everything. Do you happen to be a previous owner of this house or something?"

"This is my house but it's under my father name."

"Ah.... Maybe your father was the one who sold this house. You should contact him and get clear information."

Things are starting to make sense to her now but her consciousness still deny the fact that her dad had sold the house that contain many precious memory to her. But she hesitantly took out her phone from her pocket anyway and prepare herself to face the truth. She went to her contract and search for her father number. She pause for a while, reluctant of whether to press call or not.  After ten second she press the call button. 

"Excuse me." she told Kwangsoo, which gave her a little nod, then head out into the front porch.

When she was completely by herself she hold the phone up to her ear. She waited in anguish  and anger as the phone ringing waiting for the receiver to pick up. So Eun really does not want to know that her father is behind this. She doesn't not want any misconception or bad impression on her dad then she already did. Listening to the ringing is the phone So Eun feel rather relief because she don't have to face the painful situation.

'Maybe he is busy and won't pick up.'

As soon as she thought she can escape the truth a deep voice transmitted through the phone.

"This is Butler Ahn speaking. Mr. Kim seem to busy right now and currently can not receive any call. Can I ask who I am speaking to?"

"Uhm...." So Eun was now nervous. No words can form . "Uhm...." is all can she manage again on her second attempt to explain.

"May I ask who I am speaking to?" butler Ahn ask again.

"Uhm.... This is So   Eun." Finally something slip out of .

"Miss is that you?" butler Ahn sounded surprise. "Yes. It's me." "I'm so happy to hear from you again. How have you been miss. Mr. Kim really...." the excitement is clearly shown from butler Ahn by the way he is talking really fast.

"butler Ahn." So Eun cut him up.

"Yes Miss So Eun."

"Did appa sold the house?" So Eun was finally ready to let reality hit her.

" Why did he sold the house?" There was an akward silence.

"Why?" So Eun ask again. She suddenly feel sad and down. Tears start to form her eyes. 'No you have to face this strongly.'

"Well young miss. I....I...." butler Ahm was loss at word.

"He already got me back and now he is selling the house." There is a break in So Eun voice. "What does he want now? If he want me to stay in Korea then I will but why selling the house?" So Eun is now near the urge of screaming and crying on the phone.

"Please don't misunderstand Mr. Kim. He had his own reason to do so. How about I tell him to call you later and explain to you personally." butler Ahn can sense So Eun sadness and he don't want to deal with it temporarily. He also feel hurt inside when the  young lady is hurt. He does not want to be the mom right now soothing her her crying baby.

"Just don't worry to much young lady. Mr. Park just want the best for you. I'm hanging up now."

So Eun let her hand that hold the phone slowly drop down to her side. Her heart had been injured badly. She stare off into the driveway in front of the house sadly and speechless. 'Eomma what is happening right now? I just don't understand him? He is unexpected. He want me to study abroad then he want me back and now he is selling the house without telling me. Hoe did you ever put up with this man eomma?' A tear sleek down her cheek as she call out her troubles to her mom. 'No I can't cry over this. I'm going to do something. No matter what i'm getting this house back.' So Eun wipe off her tears and walk back into the house.

When Junho saw her he turn to face somewhere else. Kwangsoo walk up to her and open his mouth and was about to say something but So Eun held up a hand and walk pass him to Junho.

"Ahem...." So Eun clear . "Uhm....hey." 

"What do want now?" Junho have his back facing her. So Eun walk right in front of him.

"I need to ask you a favor" Junho did not look at her but turn somewhere else. 

"You kick me out of my own house and now you ask for a favor? Whatever it is hell no I will do it. I will donate this house to the nuns to raise orphans. No way you will get it back then." So Eun know that she had made this guy upset and cause him to hate her very much. Deep down she hate him too but what else can she do. No matter what she have to protect this house. Inside her head there is only one solution. Even if her dignity is put on the line. So Eun kneel onto her knee. So Eun action had taken Junho into a great shock and surprise?

"Yah......yah. What are you doing." Junho stutter. Never in his life had a girl kneel before. He did not know how to react to this. He want to show her that kneeling in front of him will not help her get back her house. He want to sneer and make fun of her, but for some reason he did not do it. Junho was rather taken back by his action and feel somewhat symphaty for her. 'Why is she doing this?' Junho question himself, his head was filled with confusion? 'Does this house realy mean alot to her?' Junho feel a tug in hos heart. 'No I can not go easy on this girl. Junho, remember what she did to you.'

"I'm sorry. Please don't give the house away. Can you look over it until I have the money to get it back? Please I'm begging you." So Eun pleaded Junho. Junho thoughts snap back into reality when he her her voice.

"Are you from the mental hospital? Your just unexpected." Junho look down at So Eun.

"Please I'm begging you just this once and I will disappear from you forever. I won't cause you any problem again. I'll do anything."

"Keeping the house for you is no problem but what so I get in return for the wait?" Junho kneel on one of his knee, with a smirk on his face as he face her. She look at him. Both eyes were locked to each other exchanging serious gaze. There gaze contain a rather heavy hatred contain inside them for each other. Their gaze is like a battlefield and they are the soilder fighting each other.

"What do you want?" So Eun got up to her feet ending their starring battle. She look down at Junho who was stil on one of his knee.

"Well.....lets see....." Junho rise up to hos feet. "Kwangsoo. Are we in need of anyone for anything?"

"I don't............Oh we do hyung! We need a new housecleaner and chef. The previous two resign." Kwangsoo reported.

"Wait.... Don't tell me you're going to make me the replacement." So Eun felt unease.

"Didn't know you have a little smartness in you." Junho sneer.

"Yah! Aren't you too much?" So Eun shout back.

"So you don't want your house back? It's your house that your cleaning anyway."

"I never said no. I'll do it. I'll become your.... your..." So Eun did not want to say she is going to become his maid. That would go beyond her border line.

"Maid? Housekeeper? Slave?" Junho suggest some fill-in she can use.

"No. House guard. I will guard the house from all the germs, bacteria and dirt." So Eun thought of a what she thought a better term to call herself. Junho laugh from hearing the made up term for housekeeper and its explanation.

"There is more than cleaning you know. Since I'm going to stay here you have to cook for me and  run errand for me if I need." 

"Fine, but I still don't accept the fact of being called a maid or slave."

"You are awfully being picky right now. I hate picky people." Junho walk to the sofa and plopped down with his hands behind his head. So Eun followed him and was about to sat down on the sofa facing him. 

"I think you need to show me some kind of proof that you will keep your word and not make a fool out of me at the end." So Eun did not trust Junho.

"I think so to because I'm sure a girl like you will not keep your own word either." Junho himself did not really care but he want to seem as if he was serious about this whole situation. "Kwangsoo!" Junho called Kwangsoo who had been ignored for a while. 

Kwangsoo was in the kitchen looking for something to drink. He was half finish with his milk when Junho called him.

"Aish..... Chincha? This hyung is so annoying" Kwangsoo quickly gulped down his milk and throw the carton of milk in the trash and rush out of the kitchen to Junho.

"Ye hyung?" Kawngsoo found Junho at the sofa. He quickly glance at So Eun and then look at Junho. "Do you need something hyung?"

"Make a contract paper as a promise that she will keep her promise to be my housekeeper and I will not sell this house to anyone until she have the money to pay me." Junho order Kwangsoo.

"Right now hyung?" Kwangsoo pouted. Junho glare at Kwangsoo. "Arrasso hyung I'll do it right away." Kwangsoo was about to leave when So Eun made him stop.

"Wait will you pay me to do all the work?" So Eun questioned? "Well, I mean I will also find some kind of other job too but it would help if you can spare me some allowance too."

"Of course not. You're doing this because you want your house remember? I'm not going to spend money on you." Junho reply thinking it was a funny idea that So Eun want him to pay her. "Just go make the contract exactly how I told you" Junho motion motion Kwangsoo to leave.

"Okay hyung." He was about to leave when he suddenly remembered something. "Oh, miss can I have your name?"

"It's So Eun. Kim So Eun." So Eun smile at Kwangsoo. 'At least he is polite unlike someone here.' She told herself.

"Ah, mine is Kwangsoo. Lee Kwangsoo." Kwangsoo gave her a slight bow and So Eun also bow to him.

"Yah! Would you just go already?' Junho scolded Kwangsoo for delaying time. Kwangsoo apologize to Junho and went to type out the contract. "But then wait, if you have any questions from now on ask him okay. I don't want to talk to you unless it's something important."

'This guy.' Junho is really getting on So Eun nerve. She felt like stangling him right this instance ,but she can't do that now. She have to get the house back. 'Out of all the people in this big world, if your're going to sell the house appa, why did you sell it to him?'

After some moments  awkwardness and silent, Kwangsoo came back with two pieces of paper.

"Here you go hyung." Kwangsoo handed Junho the papers and a pen. Junho took the papers and pen and sign. So Eun examine Junho carefully as he sign the contracts.

"Here sign it and we're all set." Junho pas the paper to So Eun after he finish. So Eun took the papers from him and read them carefully before she sign them.

"You better not back down." Junho dare So Eun.

"You better not get tired of waiting." So Eun responded to him.

Junho held out his hand and So Eun grab on to it. Both had a stern look on each other as they shook hand, marking the starting of their agreement.

 

.................................................................................................................................................

 

"Sir. Miss So Eun had called earlier." Butler Ahn report to Mr. Kim. 

"What?! What did she say." Mr. Kim was rather surprise.

"She was asking about the house matter."

"Oh. I guess she found out already. Did you know how she found out?" Mr. Kim questioned the butler.

"I believe she was at went back home and just happen to find out that the house was sold."

"Do you think she met him too?"

"I'm not sure sir but there is a chance since he is moving in right now.

"I see."

"Would you like something to drink sir?"

"Get me some tea."

"Yes sir, in a moment." Butler Ahn bow and walk out of Mr. Kim home office. Mr. Kim walk to his work desk and sat on the chair. He close his eyes and was about to take a nap when there was a knock on his door. He open his eye. 

"Come in." A young maid came in and bow to him.

"Sir. Mr. Lee is here." she reported. "He is waiting outside for you."

"Tell him I'll be out." Mr. Kim got up and grab the suit from his seat  and put it on. He walk out to the living room to see his old friend on the sofa waiting for him.

"Hyung." He smile and greet his friend.

End.

 

 

Words from the writer:

Sorry for the grammar mistakes or typos. Hope you anticipate for the next chapter. ;D