Give me my suitcase!

We Meet, Hate, then Love.[Hiatus]

"Ugh!" Kim So Eun moan as she let herself fall onto her friends bed. After taking the taxi to get away from her dad's bodyguard she finally reach her friend house. So Eun is out of breath now from all the commotions she just had.

"So...... you're back. Weh? And why do you have to hide?" Kyu Hye Sun ask her friend."

*sigh* "My dad send his bodyguards over to bring me back but I don't know myself the reason he want me back. I just know that I'm mad at him for doing this to me. So.........I ran away."

"And you pick my place as the hide out?" Hye Sun cross her arm and and raise her eyebrows.

"Well....yeah.....but you would be the first person I would want to visit when I get back anyways," So Eun smile at her friend.

"Yeah right," smirk Hye Sun.

Hye Sun sit down on the bed right next to So Eun. She look at her friend who had her eyes close. Both her hands were spread next to her side. On her  forehead are sprinkle of sweats from the runaway. Hye Sun smile at her friend and lay down next to her. The room was then silence for a while.

"Eun-ah. Are you sleeping?" Hye sun break the silence.

"Hmm?..... No just want to lay for a while. I'm totally worn out from running away.

"Are you hungry?" Hye Sun sit up and ask her her friend.

So Eun open her eyes. "That would be nice. I didn't really eat on the plane and I need to regain my energy too." SHe sit up and glare at her friend."Yah. It's been a long time since I get to taste your food again."

"Of course you couldn't taste my food. You're so far away to come visit me often." Hye Sun get up and make her way toward the kitchen.

"Hmm...... that right. Hey make me kimbap. Your kimbap is the best!" So Eun gave her friend a thumb up.

"What ever." Hye Sun laugh.

So Eun smile at her friend leave the room. She stood up and walk around the similar surroundings she finally come to realize. As she make her way to the bookshelf So Eun trip over something lain on the the ground next to the bed. She look down with her eyes widen.

"Ugh!" So Eun moan and drop herself on the bed again. "I totally forgot about the suitcase."

 

~~~~~~~~~~

At a coffee shop....

The smell of coffee linger around the shop creating a very attracting and addicting sensation. A dim light is cast over each table there are. All the customers are somewhat in a lazy cheerful chatty mood due to the warmness of the shop which is fighting of the cold weather outside. At the corner of the shop sat a young man. He catch a glimpse at  his watch for the time. Then he look out the window scanning the busy sidewalk with people rustling by from here and there and the flowing traffic on the street. He turn back to the shop and pick up his cup of coffee for a sip. His eye then scan the shop with hope to find what he had been waiting for. With no hope he slouch back down in his seat and tap his fingers on the table impatiently. He stare out the window again but......

"Juh gi yo," a voice suddenly interrupt.

The young man turn around to find a young woman standing next to him with a suitcase.

"Are you Lee Jun Ho?" the girl continue on.

The young man did not reply but simply just give her the look and turn toward the window with his arm cross leaning on the table.

"So you're here. Finally." the young man finally reply with a cold tone.

"So you are Lee Jun Ho," the young woman ignore his attitude and simply sit down on the seat facing him. "My name is Kim So Eun. Nice to meet you. I'm........"

"Well, I would not say it's a nice to meet each other like this after what happen." Jun Ho interrupt So Eun before she can finish.

"Uhmm...... I'm really sorry about what happen yesterday." So Eun look down at the table.

"You should be."

"Well here is your suitcase," So Eun gently slide the suitcase to Jun Ho. After he retrieve his belonging, without any words he took out the suitcase which he had it under the table the whole time and slide it over to So Eun.

"Well I guess that's it I better get going now. Sorry for the trouble again." So Eun get up and was about make her way toward the door.

"Yah. I don't think we're finish here." Jun Ho word stop So Eun and she turn around to him.

"Excuse me?"

"You see...." Junho threw a bag containing clothes inside. " You bump into me and cause me to spill coffee on a brand new shirt and jacket I just bought. And it happen to be that these are design by a famous designer in England just for me. I think you need to do something about this too."

"Oh...... I see." So Eun reply nodding her head slowly. "I can pay for the damage. Just tell me the price." So Eun open her purse and search for her wallet.

"Money does not matter to me but I think you need a lesson to keep an eye on where you're going next time. So just wash these and return them when they are clean." Jun Ho got up ready to leave.

"Mwuh?!" So Eun stop searching for her wallet and look astound. "Mwuh rah goo?!"

"Oh I almost forgot." Junho hold up a finger and turn to look at So Eun. " It's a leather jacket so I don't think it's a good thing to put it in the washing machine. And since you're at it might as well wash the shirt with it. By hand. " Junho move his hand in a scrubbing motion. "Arasso?" He give her a teasing smile and walk away.

So Eun could not believe what just happen. She pointed a finger at his direction with open and speechless.

"Yah. YAH!!!! COME BACK HERE!" she screamed and every one in the shop stare at her.

It was too late. Jun  Ho already walk out the door. She can only look at him in furious as he make his way across the street to his car. As he got in his car and merge into the street there was a beep coming from So Eun phone. She angrily took out her phone and find a message from an unknown number. Eh? Who is this? Her angry expression turn into a fond expression. She open the message and read it. It was as if the message was making fun of her So Eun's eyes widen and her expresion was steaming in more furious han before.

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screech at the top of her lung. Everyone turn around a look at her in surprise. 

"Omma. Is that unnie ok?" a little girl point at So Eun. Her give her and awkward smile and pat her head.

"I'm sure she's ok."

Message read:

I forgot to tell you another thing. You're dead if you hide from me and damage my clothes. Clean it well! Muwahahaha >:P

End.

 

 


Few words from the writer:

Sorry for late update. I had been very busy lately.

Whenever a new character is mention he/she picture and description will be added to the foreword. (In this case Hye Sn picture will be added.)

I was so excited to see 2 more subscribers. Thanks for subscribing!!!! Hope you guys continue to read my story :)

I think this chapter is kind of short :\ Oh well :D