Mad at him and dad.

We Meet, Hate, then Love.[Hiatus]

At Hye Sun's House

*Ding Dong! The doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" Hye Sun reply through the flowing water of the sink. She is washing the the dirty dishes.

*Ding Dong*

"Wait a moment please!" Hye Sun  turn off the water and quickly dries her hands on her apron.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong!!!* The visitor was really impatient this time.

"Aish...... Calm down I'm coming!" She quickly run to the door before her guess can press on the doorbell again. SHe press a button on the door intercom to see who it was. So Eun face appear on screen.

"Open the door!" So Eun glare on screen with her arm cross.

"Yah! What's the rush? It's not like I'm here in the living room guarding the door just to wait for you and open the door."  Hye Sun scowl.

"Ok. Just open the door alright. I'm not in a good mood right now." So Eun drop her glare now and sounded more calm.

Hye Sun turn off her door intercom and open the door for her friend.

"Gwenchana? What's wrong now?" Hye Sun ask her friend.

"Ugh!!! People are so rude these days. I can't believe that guy. So humiliating." So Eun said angrily as she take off her her shoe with fustration while dragging her suitcase through the door.

"Who is 'that guy'? Hye Sun raise up one of her eybrow in confusion.

"It's the guy I accidently took his suitcase." So Eun frown.

~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback:

After the two friend finish their meal of kimbap, So Eun decide to look for contact with the guy who have her suitcase. She spotted a tag on his suitcase handle with his name, address and phone number. She dailed his number and cleared before hitting the call button. The phone rang three times before a voice answer.

"Yeboseo." a not too deep but manly voice answered.

"Yeboseo?"

"Who is this?"

"Anyonghaseo. I'm Kim So Eun. I'm looking for Mr. ........Lee Junho." So Eun look at the card for his name.

"That's me. What do you need?" the man said bluntly.

"Ah.... You see I think we mistakingly have each other suitcase because the incident this morning." So Eun explain politely.

"Oh it's you."

"Yes.I'm very sorry. I was wondering when you have the time to meet......" So Eun did not get to finish her sentence.

"Do you text?" Junho interupt.

"Uhm.......yes. I do." So Eun  was little suprise and confuse.

"I'll text you the place and time to meet tomorrow."

"Ah...... I see. Sorry again for........."  Before she can finish Junho had click the off button on her. So Eun take the phone off her ear and look at it in disblief.

"Woah. Is this a grumpy old man or what?" she said to her phone.

She recieved a text later on with the time and the location. So Eun and her frind spend their time reminiscing about their past, talking about their present and planning for their future. Both had a good time and before you know it was noght time and they went to bed.

The next morning So Eun got ready to meet Junho after she had breakfast. She took the taxi and was on her way to meet Junho. Then you guy all do know what happen at their little encounter right?

~~~~~~~~~~

In the present time.

"Tell me what happen." Hye Sun follow her friend to the sofa and both sat down.

"I gave him back his suit case but he said I spilled coffee on his jacket and shirt that is only design for him from a very famous designer in England. I told him I'll pay for it but he told me to take it home and hand wash it as a lesson for me. So humiliating!" So Eun stomp her feet a few time. "He even send me this message after he leave." So Eun took out her phone from her bag and show it to Hye Sun.

Hye Sun gave out a little laugh after she read the message.

"Wow. You got to be kidding me. This guy have some guts to be upsetting our Eun-ah."

"Humph. He'll pay for this. Just wait." So Eun cross her arms and lean back on the sofa.

Hye Sun look at her friend and laugh.

"Ok enough. Come help me clean the dishes."

"Aww why? Let me have a break I'm awfully have a bad day today can't you see?" So Eun whine.

"No. You ate the most since yesterday and I already clean some of them for you already."

"Fine." So Eun sigh.

"I'm going to clean my room." Hye Sun get up and take a few step toward the stairs but then remeber something and turn around. "So Eun-ah." she call.

"Hmm?" So Eun was also on her to the dirty dishes but then stop when her friend call her.

"I forgot to tell you. Your dad called earlier when you were out and ask if you were here. I lied to him and said you weren't. He sounded very concern. Just letting you so hopefully you can call him and tell him that your fine at least." Hye Sun smile at her friend.

"Thanks." So Eun smile back. "I'll take that in mind." And she walk to the kitchen.

Hye Sun sigh as she watch her friend walk toward the kitchen. Then she turn back to the stairs and make her way to the room.

I'm not going to call him. Not after what he did. So Eun told herself as she angrily wash the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~

You're probably wondering what happen to Mr. Park after he came back home without So Eun. Well here is another flashback.

A vase with unusual pattern was pushoff the desk and smash into pieces?

"WHAT????" a loud deep voice roar. "She ran off? " Papers were scattering on the floor. "How can one-two-three..." the man stop to count Mr. Park and his minions who had their head down. "....four-five people can't look after a girl?

"I'm sorry Master Kim but young lady was too smart and trick us." Mr. Park said still with his head down.

"That girl. Always causing trouble. Why can't she for once listen to me." The man slam his hand on the desk.

"Well the young lady did study in the U.S like you ask her too." Mr. Park peek up a little but to see the man glaring at him. "I'm...I'm sorry sir." Mr. Park quickly look at the floor again.

"Are you taking her side?! I told you to stop spoiling her already! I pay you to work for me not her." the man keep on shouting.

"Sorry sir but  I never intend to go against your word."

The man look at Mr. Park and slowly calm himself. He walk to the sofa and give a small sigh as he sat down.

"Do you know where she is now?"The man finally stop yelling and ask in his normal tone.

"I'm not sure where she is sir but I will go look for her right away." Mr. Park sense that his boss had calm his himself and raise his head up to looking a bit more confident.

"Well, what are you guys waiting for? Go look for that brat right now."

"Yes sir!" Mr. Park and his ppeople qickly rush out the door to start their mission leaving the man inside the room by himself.

"That girl. Always go around and causing trouble. So Eun, why don't you listen to your appa?" The man mutter to himself and give another little sigh.

End.

 

 


 

Words from the author:

Well? What do you think? I think this chapter is quite boring. Don't worry I think the next one will be exciting. I won't promise that it will really be excting but it won't be like this for sure. So sorry for the boring chapter guys! I know it always take me a while to update but I'm a very busy person. Thanks for being such patient reader.

From your slow poke writer,

UwinLe

And........

Just curious about what mottivate you to read my story :) Something fun you know....... since this is a boring chapter.