How We First Met.

We Meet, Hate, then Love.[Hiatus]

After all the screaming and shouting I feel like it was no use. I was just only creating a scene for myself. Everyone look at me like I was an idiot that just escape from a mental hospital. They did not even notice that I had on a handcuff. Even if they did, they probably thought I was some wanted girl and Mr. Park was the FBI who had finally caught me. So I just shut myself up and try to think of a way to escape.

It was now 12:20 and we are still waiting to get my suitcase. I need to think of something soon. I told myself. Kim So Eun think. You're always good at thinking of how to sneak out of the house at night to hang out with your friend.

"Ow!" A young teenage boy was running by and bump into me causing me to fall and my thoughts to shatter.

"Sorry! I'm running late!" I see him turn around to apoligize as he kept on running.

"Aish.... what day is this?" I mumbled to myself.

"Young Lady, are you okay? Do you need help getting up?" Mr. Park insisted.

"No I fine." I told him. "I can get up myself I don't need your help." I try to get up but with my hand strapped to my back I could not give myself a little push from the ground. Mr. Park then grab my right arm and help me up. I guess he could see that I was having a hard time. Then it hit me. Aha! I got a plan. Thanks running late boy for giving an idea.

After Mr. Park finally retrieved my suitcase we were on our way to the parking lot. I need to start my plan now. After looking around I finally found what I was expecting. Aha! Target spotted. Hehehe. >:D As we turn toward the exit I look down at the floor  as we approach the door but at the same time I know I will meet my target on the way.

"Ah!" my target yelled. He was a man at the age about 30. He had on a head phone around his neck , a backback behind him. On his left hand a boquet of rose and the right a coffee.

"Oh My Gosh! I'm so sorry!" I said trying to sound apologetic.

My target was completely shock with his mouth open. He look at jacket and shirt which was stained with coffee. On the floor were use to be a cup filled with coffee and a ruined boquet with rose petals everywhere. My target stop starring at his stain outfit and realized his flower on the floor.

"Noooo!!!! The roses!!!" target cried. "YOU!!!" He pointed at me. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Are those eyes just for decorations?! You little B****!!! You spill coffee on me and ruin the roses that I will give to my girlfiend who I didn't get to meet for 3 years!!! You stupid clumsy girl!" Target screamed in furious rage. Everyone in the airport all turned to stare at him.

"I am so sorry." I tried to look apologetic now. "I just......"

"I will pay you for all the damage." Mr. Park interupted "Here is enough money for you to buy a new shirt and jacket, coffee, and flower."

Target quickly grabbed the money from Mr. Park hand . "Are you her dad or something? Teach her how to see properly." Then he turn to me and glare,"And you watch where you're going next time." And he walk away mubling angrily to himself.

As my target walked away I looked at myself. There was a huge coffee stain on my shirt and cardigan. I grinned to myself. Yes! Just what I need. Lucky for that guy because I was using him. If I didn't need this stain then you would be dead already for yelling at me like that.

"Young Lady, please try not to get into anymore trouble again. We need to get going or we will be late." He start to head toward the exit.

"Mr. Park wait!" I called out. He turned around. "I need to use the restroom."

"You can use the restroom when we get home."

"I can't go around looking like this." I told him as I look down at the stain. "And anyways I had been holding it in. I feel like my bladder is going to burst." Mr. Park look at the stain. Then at me. His face does not look convince. "Please I really have to go." I pleaded him with my puppy look.

"Have it your way," he sigh. "But please make it quick."

"Yes Sir!"

~~~~~~~~~~

*In the women restroom*

I look at the mirror and sigh. It took me while to get Mr. Park to give me the suitcase before going in the restroom. He look confuse as if letting me go to the restroom was a mistake. But he handed me my suitcase anyway. I quickly took it from him and drag pulled it with me before he change his mind. Now what? I told myself. Oh yeah almost forget. I need another victim. I sat on the sink waiting for someone to walk in. After a few minute a girl about my age walk in. I quickly jump down from the sink and examined the girl. She had on a white long sleeve shirt rolled up to her elbow, red caro on the outside rolled up a little above the elbow, and a blue skinny jean. She wore a black cap that cover most of her face and had on a sunglass. She only carried a red backpack and a white leopard suitcase.

030309somi20%283%29.jpg  634606137059218750.jpgleopard-print-luggage.jpg

I slowly approach the girl as she took out her sunglass and cap to wash her face. After she finish she look up and notice me staring at her. I gave her a smiled. She then grab some paper towel and damped it on the face while looking at me.

"Hi friend." I said trying to start up a conversation.

"Do you need something?" she tossed the paper towel into the trash and look at me weirdly this time.

"Actually I do. I have a favor to ask.

"Okay?........." She nodded her head slowly. "What is your favor?"

"Oh you see......" I slowly stated. "I have been dating this guy for 5 years and he is finally proposing me but his parent does not like me and doesn't want us to get marry. His parents are sending him away to.......What's the place?.........Oh yeah, England. He told me to secretly move to England and we can live happily together. He is waiting for me right now. But then on my way meeting him I found out there were some men in black suit following me. I think his parents found out that I'm going with him so they want to stop me. I think those people are outside still waiting for me. And the plane is going to fly soon." I lied :)

The girl nodded as if she understood the situation I made up. "Now that you mentioned I did see some guys in suit walking around out there. But how do I help you withhout them seeing?"

"So your willing to help me?!" I ask her excitedly

"Yeah. If it means saving someone happiness for her whole entire life then yes I'm willing to help," she smiled at me.

"Omo! Thank you so much!" I grabbed her hand. "I am so lucky to meet you here." I wipe my eyes as if I were crying.

"Do you have a plan?" she asked.

"Yes I do." I smiled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~

*Somewhere else in the airport a young man (a.k.a Junho) is walking*

*Phone ringing*

"Yeboseyo?" The young man stop answered his phone. "Oh! Oem-ma! Yeh...I'm on my way right now. I see. Ok bye. Love you too." He hung up and continue walkking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

*Back to Kim So Eun*

I found an empty seat around the airport and sat down. I took out my phone and look around to see if Mr. Park and his people are near. I quickly searched up my friend number. It had been a long time since we meet but we keep in contact very often.

"Yeboseyo? It's me! I'm back in Korea."

"Oh really?!" she reply

"Hey give me your house address. Your house is the only good place to hide right now."

"Hide? Wae?"

"I'll explain later. Just text me your address fast okay?" I hung up before she can say bye. I look around again and this time I spotted Mr. Park and his people walking around searching for me.

After I trade my clothes and switch suitcase with the girl I was able to sneak out of the restroom without Mr. Park knowing. I guess he must have notice after the girl came out of the restroom and now he is looking all over the airport for me.

I stand up and quickly walk toward the door.

"Miss Kim So Eun!"

I turn around and Mr. Park and his people start to run toward me. Oh God. I'm so dead now. It must have been the suitcase that they remember. What do I do now? I start walking in  faster pace.

"Young Lady!"

Run!

I ran as fast as I could toward the exit. I just need a taxi now. I told myself. Suddenly I can see someone walking by but I was running so fast I can not stop or force myself to run around him. Smash! I bumped into him so hard that I fell down and drop my suitcase and so did he.

"I'm so sorry. I'm in a hurry right now." I apologized and quickly feel for my suitcase. Once I grab hold of it I stand up and start running out the door.

"Yah!" the guy shouted "Wait!"

"Young Lady! Stop!"

I ran out of the door without looking back. When I finally got out I spotted a taxi approaching. I stand at the curb of the and wave my hand out for the taxi.

"Hey you! I heard someone shouted.

"Miss Kim So Eun!" Now that was Mr. Park.

I can hear the two voice drawing near. But it was too late. The taxi approach to a stop in front of me and I quickly got on.

"Just drive for now and I'll tell the address."

The taxi drove away. I look back to see Mr. Park and someone else else running behind the taxi.

"Can you speed up a little Mr. Driver?"

The taxi speed up and I look back to see Mr. Park and that person becoming a blur and out of sight. Beep Beep! My phone recieved a message. I look down at my pocket to take out my phone but then I spotted my suitcase. It was not not white leopard anymore but a baby blue color. I turn around to look out the window. Then at the suitcase again. What?! Can suitcase turn into different color?

"Aish.........." I hit my head sudddenly remember. " I must have grab the wrong suitcase when I bumped into that guy.Otekay?"

End.

 


Some words from the writer:

After seeing 3 suscribers I got so excited and told myself to finish the first chapter a.s.a.p. A big thanks to the three suscribers. Hope you guys continue to read my story.

Sorry for any grammar mistake or typo!

Also! Sorry if its boring or you don't like it but this is my first story. I will try to improve :)

Thanks for reading!

Leave a comment if you like.