Friend, Break-up, and Foe

We Meet, Hate, then Love.[Hiatus]

At someone house........

It is in the early morning and the sun barely rise. In a large garden at someone house under the patio sat a man reading his paper and drinking his coffee. He is still in his sleeping wear and cover his top with a rope

"Sir breakfast is ready." A different  man suddenly interrupt the man who is reading. 

"I'm not hungry." The man reply without looking up from his paper.

"But sir. You haven't eat much in three days and you need breakfast to help you last through the chaotic schedule today." The man suggested with a bright smile on his face. The other man glance at him from his paper, giving him the keep your mouth shut look. Immediately the bright smile disappear and the man put his down in disappointment. 

"Sorry sir. I'll be quiet now." the man apologize to his boss in a sad tone. 

The boss close his paper and look up to his butler and give a big sigh. 

"It's just that I don't feel appetizing. My stomach have no room left to store food."

"Are you still worry abo it Miss So Eun?" the butler look up to his boss. 

"That girl. I just want the best for her, but she have to be so stubborn. Sometime I feel like I was not a good father and raise her well to replace her mother. If Ji Eun was still here then things would not be like this. "

"Don't blame yourself sir. Miss is still  at a young age. "

"Butler Ahn. Be honest with me. Am I a good father."  the boss look at his worker for a desperate honest answer.

"Of course sir. You did everything it take to be good father from what I see. It's just that Miss does not really understand you yet. But I'm sure she will in the future. Just hang on for a while sir." 

"I see." the man nod slowly in understanding.

The place became silent and awkward for a while. Both look at the floor lost in there own thoughts. 

"Sir if you don' t need anything else then I'll take my leave now. Just call me if you need anything. " the butler interrupt the silence and excuse himself from the boss.

"Go ahead."

The butler bow and head toward the back door into the house which is nearly as big as a mansion. 

"Wait! Butler Ahn. Did Mr. Park find any clue of where she is?" the man call out to the butler who is halfway to the door.

The butler turn around. " No sir. Not yet. I'll let you know if he find out anything."

"Well then." 

The butler bow to him the last time and went back into the house.

The man slouch down into his seat with his hand fold on his stomach and close his eye. "So Eun-ah" is all he said and follow with a big sigh.

At Hye Sun house.

"Hye Sun! I'm bored!" So Eun walk up and down the stairs with her hand behind her back. 

"Well I'm off work today. So......I'll take you places okay?" Hye Sun peek out from the restroom with a toothbrush in .

"Really? Yay! Finally we're going to have some fun today." So Eun stop mid-way as she was on her way up the stairs.

"Yeah go change and we'll have breakfast out first."

"whoooo! Yes ma'am!" So Eun run upstairs to her room excitedly.

It's now noon and the sun is setting.

So Eun and Hye Sun had been out since morning.  The ate, shop and walk around the street having fun.

"Ah...... it's been a while. I never had so much fun since high school. This is great." So Eun held her head up with her eye close feeling the cool breeze of the ocean. It had been a long day for both of them and they decided to end the day at the beach. They both are sitting in the sand watching the sun set. 

"Yeah." Hye Sun pull herself back and lay on the sand. So Eun follow and lay down next to her friend. 

The cold chill wind rush pass them as they laid on the soft sand in silence but they don't mind the cold, for the friends are content as long as they are together. 

"You should get off work more often and take me out more." So Eun turn to her side to face Hye Sun.

"You want me fired from my job?" Hye Sun turn her head to give her friend a playful glare.

"I guess not. But why are you going to work anyway? You're parent left you everything you ever needed didn't they."

"Well, yeah. But that doesn't mean I should not go to work and just feed off from the fortune my parents left me. It will be soon go before I know it. And plus, I want to save it for the future when I really need it." 

" you can always spend now and earn later. After you graduate and get your degree, then you can just start earning money with your real job."

"You never what will happen in the future. I rather be save and sorry. You probably don't get why I'm doing this So Eun because you have everything you needed from your dad. You don't know what's its like to be independent." 

"So you're saying I'm a spoiled brat?" So Eun glare at Hye Sun. 

"You can out it that way." Hye Sun smile at her friend. Then both laugh at the joke.

"So what are you up to now? Saving money for what?" So Eun stop laughing and ask.

"Hmm........ Nothing much. Just a car. Got my driving license already. Just need a car now." Hye Sun reply like it was nothing.

"Wah. What car do you want?"

"Don't know yet actually. I just know that I want a car."

"Let's get you one tomorrow." So Eun sat up and face her friend.

"Eh? I didn't save enough money yet." Hye Sun slowly sat up and stare at her friend in surprise.

"Your birthday is next week anyway. I want to get you something you really want and anyway I'm not getting the car for you for free. I can make you take me here and there." 

"This girl." Hye Sun shook her head in disbelief.

"Com'on. Show me the car you want tomorrow yeah?" So Eun grab her friend arm and shake it gently pleading her.

"I don't know." Hye Sun hesitate.

"Save your money for a new house."

"Fine. I give up. I know that once you want to do something no one can stop you. Even if I say no to me you would still get me the car. I rather go with you and pick out a car I like then letting you pick one for me that I don't like."

"He  he he. " So Eun chuckle. "You know me well girl."

At the same beach......

The wind brush pass two figure on the beach port the loud ocean noise rumble beneath them. A woman and a man standing face to face with each other.

"Yubin, I'm sorry for keep you waiting so long. But I'm back now." The guy each out for her hand but she cross arm before he can touch her.

"You said you would never but you went anyway. And you said you said you would come back soon, but did you? No, five years later." The girl 

"I'm so sorry. I'm back for good now. We can start again." The guy look at her with hope.

"Sorry Junho but we're through." The girl turn around and walk away. Junho follow her and reach out for her arm to stop her.

"No wait. Don't leave." Junho look pleadingly at her.

The girl break her arm out of his grip forcefully. "Sorry. But we're through." She simply said and walk away leaving Junho watching her go with a sad heart.

The Next Two Days.

"Sir everything is packed and transferred to the new house already." Butler Ahn report to his boss.

"Good. Is Dong Hoon ready?"

"Yes driver Ha is waiting for you outside."

"Good." As president Kim was about to leave....

"Sir. There is news from Young Miss." president Kim turn around to examine the butler expression whether he was lying to him or not.

"You found her."

"Well.....no sir. But Mr. Park found recently found that she use a great amount of money in her bank account.

"What?" the president sound astonish. "How can she think of spending money and having fun? That brat. Tell Mr. Park to take out all of her money from her account. Do not let her spend anything. I don't believe she be satisfy without her money and will come bickering to me. No one will then have to go search for her." president Kim instruct his butler angrily.

"I will make sure that it is done sir."

"Very well then." 

Both walk out to the car move to their new house.

Flash back..............

The day after the beach Hye Sun and So Eun went to pick out a car for Hye Sun. Both agree on the white mini cooper. So Eun paid by card and she did not know that her dad can track her account. Therefore today her bank account will be cancel.

At the bank. (So Eun P.O.V)

After not able to pay for my coffee by card I went to the bank to ask what happen. Luckily I brought some money with me to pay for the coffee. I walk to the a young girl who sat behind the glass wall. 

"Good morning customer." she greet me. "How may I help you?

I smile at her. "Morning. Uhm.... I think their something wrong with my bank account because I was not able to pay with this card."

"May I see your card please?"

"Yeah." I hand her my card through the little slot. She swipe the card on her computer screen. After some mouse clicking and typing......

"You cancel your account Miss Kim."

"What? I did not cancel my account."I was astound by the news she told me.

"Well, it said here you cancel your account early this morning."

"Eh?! I really didn't cancel my account. Are you sure you're not mistaken me for someone else?"

"Hmm.... Do you happen to share an account with someone else?"

"I....I don't think so." I look at her confuse. 

"Wait a moment please." The girl got up and went somewhere. After five minutes or so she came back. "Your account was delete by Mr. Kim Sang Jung. Do you know him?"

"Kim Sang Jung." I repeat the name to myself."That's my dad!" I nearly shout at her. 

"Yes. your dad cancel your account. So maybe you can go ask him."

"Thanks." And I walk away feeling angry and frustrated.

How can he do this to me. What does dad really want from me? I can't take this anymore. I'm not going to hide from him anymore. I have to face him and talk this nonsense out. I thought to myself, and the next thing you know I took a taxi to my house. The taxi finally arrive after a 30 minutes drive. I got out of the car and pay the driver, with cash of course. Then I walk toward the gate and punch in the password to open it. The password did not change so I was able to pass through the gate.  I walk toward the house. I ring the bell once I got to the front porch. No one answer. I ring the doorbell again. Still, no one answer. I was starting to really boil up. I t punch in the password to open the house angrily and to my surprise it did not change either. I walk into the house. 

"Hello?" I call out but no one answer. There is really no one in the house. I walk in to the big living room which was exactly how remember it. I walk into the kitchen hoping to find something to eat cause I'm really hungry now. for me because the fridge is empty. Maybe dad eat out now? I thought he hate to go out and eat though. With an empty stomach I went to the living room and switch the t.v on. I lay on the sofa and fell asleep without knowing as time pass by.

In Junho car.

"Hyung. Your new house is daebak. It's extremely huge!" Junho driver start blabbing to him.

"Yah. Would you just drive already? Green light is on." The careless driver was so into the new house that Junho's dad bought for him that he didn't notice the green light. Junho sat there feeling frustrated by his driver and scold him every time he open his mouth.

"Hyung. I'm serious. It's really....." The driver was all hype up.

"Lee Kwangsoo I told you already. Keep your eyes on the road. I don't want to die yet you know. And about the house I'll see it for myself so no need for you to comment on it." Junho scold him.

"Ahriso hyung." Then the inside car became silent.

"But hyung you seem so sad lately."

"Yah! Shut up and drive already! You dare say one more word then you're fired." Junho yell. Kwangsoo star stare at him frighten and kept his mouth shut for the rest of the drive.

Once they got to the new house. Kwagsoo got out of the car immediately and take the suitcases from the trunk.

"Oh wait hyung I have the password to the house too." Kwangsoo hurried to the door before his Junho reach the house front porch. Kwangsoo stumble a few time trying to punch in the number because a was carrying so many things. 

"Hurry up!" Junho became impatient.

"I'm trying hyung." Kwangsoo struggle to punch in the number.

Junho sigh. "Just tell me the number and I'll punch it in."

Finally the got in the house after Junho enter the password. Junho came in first and Kwangsoo come stumbling from behind.

"Not bad. " Junho said as he look around the house. "I like it. Dad really have a good taste in house."

"I told you hyung." Kwangsoo said excitedly after setting the suitcase s down.

So Eun P.O.V

I woke through some commotion in the house. Since when did I fell asleep? 

"I told you hyung" I hear someone said. 

"Yah shut up." I hear another voice.

It must have been the workers in the house. Finally I told myself. There is someone home.

I got up from the sofa and and walk to the two figures. 

"Hey where is dad?" I ask them. I can tell they were surprise because they jump. They both turn around.

"Where is ..." I was about to ask again but stop when seeing who was right in front of me. My eyes widen.

We both point at each other and shout "You! What are you doing here?"

The guy right next to him look weirdly at us and ask "You know her hyung?"

End.


Words from the author:

So this chapter is the setting into an exciting adventure for both of them. Sorry for keeping you waiting and again thanks you all of you for not losing hope on me by not unsubscribing. Please understand that I can not update often now since I have school. :( I know, school . I apologize before hand. But then look foreward the next chapter. :D 

I added new characters in the foreword if you want to see how they look like. I still need to add kwangsoo picture though. Oh and I need a character for the body guard ( Mr. Park) It would be great if you guys can help me find someone. I was thinking of using Kim Jong Kook but that would be too  funny. ;) hehehe