7

Honesty

 

Uh-oh..I haven’t continued my toughts yet and you already said that Mrs.Kim..it’s good for them to hear this news but not for me. I prefer die to be in one class with these noisy guys.

“ZHANG YIXING!” I yelled as all of students look at me with a curious stare.

 

“Woaah I’m right gege,Sunggi take this class too” Luhan slap Kris’s shoulder.

 

“Sunggi-ah~ Annyeoongg!” Yixing yelled..or maybe almost yelled at me and all of students are looking at us.

 

“Sunggi-ssi,annyeong~~” Luhan greeted me happily as I put my head down.

 

“Haish..what are you guys doing? Introduce yourself and you can take a seat later” Mrs. Kim said.

 

“Ahh okaayy” Luhan said.

Uh..Luhan is talking more than Kris. Hara,i wish you were here..eh sorry you wish you were here right?..

 

“Annyeong Haseo,I’m Zhang Yixing,you can call me-“ Yixing stopped his words as we hear someone shouted.

 

“LAY!!!!!” okay..there’s a fangirl here. Sunggi you better die right now..or you will be bashed all the way~

 

“Err..that’s my stage name,but that’s okay,but I prefer Yixing to Lay,nice to meet you” Yixing bowed for the second time.

 

“Annyeong Haseo,My name is Luhan,yes..Luhan..L-U-H-A-N,nice to meet you” Luhan bowed.

 

“Em,Annyeong Haseo,I’m Wu Yi Fan,but you can call me Kris,I like it more,nice to meet you” Kris bowed as the crazy fangirl clap her hands happily.

 

“Take a seat please” Mrs.Kim said and they are walking to my side.

Uh..please do not sit next to me..please please please

And God doesn’t answer my prayer.

Lay sit beside me,while Kris sit in front of me and..okay wait..

 

“Luhan-ssi,that is Hara’s” I stopped Luhan who wants to take a seat at Hara’s very comfortable place.

 

“I haven’t seen her,so I can sit here right? She isn’t coming right?”

 

“Err..okay,for now it is okay,but next lesson if Hara is coming you can move to another place,’kay?”

 

“Okayy” he said as he sit down.

 

Ya..I wanna die..I can see a beautiful back of Kris and I’m between the two uh..I mean beside the handsome one,Luhan..and that’s ordinary for me I sit beside Zhangyi.

 

The bell is ringing as I close my book.

“Sunggi-ah,how about you take us to canteen? I’m really hungry fufufu” Yixing talked to me as he put his head on my table,pouting.

“Ahh that’s right,I’m hungry too!!” Luhan said..almost yelled that makes the crazy fangirl look at us.

Uh-oh she is staring at me

Fyi,the crazy fangirl,since the first lesson she just stared,looked at us,yes..including me. Because at times,they borrowed my stationery. Uhh I think they haven’t prepared anything before. Kris? Uh I think he’s the only one who has prepared,because he only borrowed my correction pen,not like Zhangyi and Luhan that asked for a paper,eraser,pencil,pen,correction pen,ruler..and they even asked for my calculator. Uhh they are soo...err they can use their calculator at their phone right?..Stupid..

“Shin Sunggi!! YA!” Yixing yelled at me and ruin all my thoughts.

“Eh? Ups..sorry..” I said as I put my books in my bag.

“Take us to canteen pleasseee~” Luhan made such an...aegyo? err idk but that’s cute.

“No..big no..I will be bullied by others and I don’t want to take a risks,so sorry”

“Bullied? Huh?” Kris asked with an innocent y amazing charming face and deep voice.

“Ya..you are popular,even will be the most..or maybe already..”I said as I stand up.

“Ya ya ya Sunggi-ah,where do you want to go then?” Yixing asked me as I walked away.

“Library,I need some books for that homework..uh i hate why this college has a lot of homework” I said as I go out.