5

Honesty

 

Author PoV

“ANNYEONG SUNG-“ the girl in front of Luhan suddenly stop saying things,like she wanted to greet Sunggi but she just found Luhan.

“Ah..hello!” Luhan greet the stranger in front of him.

“Er...isn’t this Sunggi’s house? Or I just go to the wrong house..?err mianhae..” She said as she turn back and walk.

“HARA-YA!” You yelled and make all the people turn their heads to her.

“YAA! SUNGGI-AH!!”Hara yelled too and walk in to the house.

They high five together. Hara wants to hug You until You give a stare to her.

“I told you..I don’t like skinship with a girl!!!” You said.

“Huehehe mianhae Gi” Hara said with a creepy smile.

“Just go to my room,as I make you a drink...by the way..what do you want,Ra?” You asked as she pull Hara to her room.

“Just..........you know what I want,right?” Hara replied with a big smile.

“Ah..yes..mineral water..”You said as she walk away.

“YA! SHIN SUNGGI! IT IS NOT LIK-“Hara stopped yelling as she look around and see the hottie guys are looking at her with a ...creepy,hot stares.

Hara just reply with a smile and say “Ehe..annyeong!” and run to Your room.

“Ehm..Zhangyi..”You shook Yixing’s hand when he makes the drink for his friends.

“Ah..Sunggi,wae?”

“Err...what are you and your friends doing here? I heard that you wanna have a party..err..sorry but..yaa you know..you can’t held a party here..you know what I mean right?” You said.

“Hehehe I know what you mean,Gi..it’s not a party tough..it just..we will have dinner together..err maybe? Or just..ordering pizza..the boys said like that”

“Ooohh..okay then..” You said as she continue her activity

“YA! Shin Sunggi! Wae it took so lo-“ Hara stopped continue as she look at Yixing.

“WOAAA! Super xing xing,Zhang Yixing as known as ...LAY! Annyeongggggg” Hara greeted Yixing happily.

“Annyeong Park Hara! How are you? It’s been a long time right..?” Yixing replied

“Zhangyi,do not talk to her..she will just...” You said as she hear Yixing chuckled.

“I’m fine..okay I almost faint,because..emm..your friend,what’s his name? He’s cute tough” Hara said with a low voice and continue with..chuckling alone.

“Em..who? is that duizhang?” Yixing asked.

“Oh..Yixing please,duizhang isn’t her type..and she’s not his type either” You said and she with Yixing just giggling.

“Haish..the one..who..not too tall but not too short..cute face..white ski-“

“AAAH! Luhan gege...isn’t that?” Yixing said as he nod.

“MAYBE!! KYAAAA he’s cute you know..the way he look at people..haish I think I-“

“Hara..let’s go to my room” You interrupted and push Hara away to her room.

“Zhangyi,I know Luhan gege is already captivated Hara’s heart,we will just let them..”

“Okay I know what you mean,Gi. So now,just go to your room hush hush”Yixing said as he push You away.

“And now it seems you don’t need me,haih..okay then okay..” You said as you walked away.

“Ya~” Yixingcalled you.

“Wae?”

“Forgive them if they’re a little bit noisy” Yixing said with a deeply charming smile.

“Zhangyi..are you sure you said things correctly?” you asked

“Uh-oh yes..forgive them if they’re too noisy” Yixing said as he giggled.

“Don’t worry..it will always be like that anyway..”you said as you walked away.