Hotties Everywhere

Honesty

 

Author PoV

“Zhangyi,can you pick me up later?” you said as you continue eat your breakfast.

“Gyaah andwaeyo,EXO will practice together for next show,hyung will be busyy” Sehun said and you just give him a killer stare.

“We will finish at five Hun,what time Gi?”

“Just pick me up after you finish practice then, I will wait at the bookstore near my college” you said.

“Okay then”

“Ya hyung,we must meet Mr.Greg to practice privately,me you and Kai hyung,please do not forget it” Sehun said.

“I remember Sehun-ah,but we practice at night right? Ah Sunggi-ah,do you want to join us? Ya..maybe you want to look,I thought you already miss practice room hehe” Yixing said with a smile.

“Gyaah,let’s see then,I will just look at three of the dancer at EXO haha”

 

Sunggi PoV

I’ve been waiting for Yixing to pick me up at the bookstore,I don’t know how many books I’ve read. And it’s already 6pm,I’ve been here since 4pm. Hyaaa Zhangyi,eodiseoo T_T wae so late.

“Yoboseo?” I heard Yixing voice as I call him.

“Zhangyi,where are you? I’ve been waiting for 2 hours hereee” I said,with a childish voice.

“Behind you,babo” He said as I turn back and saw him with the sweat all over his body.

“Gyaaah wae you so..wet? just finished?”

“Ne,we practice without a break hehe,kkaja”Yixing said,still with a smile though I know he’s tired.

“So,all of you practice without even a break? How can..wae your company loves to making you like this,I can’t imagine how is Baby Sehun’s look right now. He is sensitive,can easily sick,you know? And that’s why I left SM,I’m tired of the routine,practice practice and practice,lucky you and Sehun already debut,but me?hyaaah i don’t know when I will debut,pffft” I said as we already at Yixing’s car.

He just replied with a smile,yes..that’s him,not talk too much and can’t express his feeling easily. Not like Sehun,sehun is too innocent and sometimes get fooled by others,he can’t keep his feeling and always want others know his feeling.

“Ah, Sunggi-ah,can you take my wallet? Inside my backpack” Yixing said and I pick his backpack.

“There’s none,where did you put it?”

“Are you sure,Gi? Inside,look again please”

“Yess,I’m sure,there’s only your iPod,your towel,mineral water,chocolate milk,handphone,your notebook and..ehm..your underwear” I said

“I think you shouldn’t said the last one,hehehe,emm okay then before you go home,I will back to my dorm,I think I left my wallet there”

“Ah ye..”

 

“Sunggi-ah,kkaja” Yixing said as he open the car door for me.

“YEEE? I will wait here,gwenchana..I don’t want to come to your dorm..it is boys only,righht?”

“Hyaa,don’t act like you knew us yesterday,okay let’s goo” he hold my right hand and I can’t do anything except follow his steps.

 

“Come on,just come in” Yixing said as Chen open the door.

“Woaah Sunggi-ah,you are here,long time no see,please come,I think everybody have missed you” Chen said and again..he hold my hand and pull me to the boys.

Yap..what the..err what I see is..the boys are laying down without any shirt and full of sweat. GYAAAH I wanna die right now...and THAT IS..HYAAA WU YI FAN!!!! Okay..calm down calm down Gi calm down,you can hold it you can hold it.

“Woaaah Sunggi-ah annyeong” BaekYeol greeted me.

“Eh nee annyeong” I said,keep standing on my place.

“Sit here sit here” Tao showed me the place as I look..omo..next to the ‘topless flawless guy’ named Wu Yi Fan a.k.a Kris/

“Nee? Ah no thanks hehe,Zhangyi only take his wallet and we will go then” I said as I keep holding my backpack. Just for your info,I only use an oversize t-shirt with my lovely jeans with this messy hair and meet the flawless guys. KYAAAAA.

“He, Sunggi-ah,what are you doing here?” finally I see you Sehunnie,I’ve been searching for you to let out all of this awkwardness.

“Your hyung,he left his wallet”I said as Sehun come to me.

“Oohh” he said as he nodded.

“Haah,finally I found it” Yixing appeared..Oh Thank God.

“Woaa let’s go home then” I said as I come to Yixing.

“Wait wait,we will go to dance festival tonight,Sunggi-ah,do you want to join?” Kris said. Omo. Kris. Omo. HYAAA this flawless guy talked to me,asked me to join them HYAAA ottohkeee ;_;

“You said you will meet your Junior High School friends,am I right,Gi?” Sehun said to me like he doesn’t let me go with the boys tonight. KYAA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HUUNNN T^T

“Ah..that’s..” I said.

“Eh,Kai,we still practice with Mr.Greg tonight?” Yixing asked Kai.

“Mr.Greg called me and he said he is sick and we will practice tomorrow” Kai said and Yixing nodded.

“Ah okay,I will go home just now guys” Yixing said.

“Okaay,bye Lay,bye Sunggi” they said as I bowed